It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this paranormal group out..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Alright someone sent me a link for this group's website. Have at it. neercorps.ning.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

Looks like an advertisement site for a colloidal silver product.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

This looks terrible... it kinda screams scaming for money.. could be wrong but thats what my gut is telling me. intriguing though maybe others will differ my opinion

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Looks like a change in attitude would be the easiest way to solve many of the problems these people are claiming they can solve. Can't really comment on the rest of it, but I don't really see how a paranormal group would be able to do all of that. Easy way to get money out of desperate people.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Wow that’s one strange website lol

I did have the guts to click on Videos. And I noticed they had some really interesting ones.
But what’s with role playing game lol

This website kind of reminds me of a modern day door to door salesman trying to sell his miracle water and pills.
OMG why would anyone buy something like that, that water could be from some funky well or even scarier, it could be from the Ganges River who knows.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Their website sucks OP. They should also change their name to Bad Energy & Entity Removal, or B.E.E.R.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonyinawareness

This looks terrible... it kinda screams scaming for money.. could be wrong but thats what my gut is telling me. intriguing though maybe others will differ my opinion

Every cell in my body screamed the same thing. Unfortunately some of the people involved most likely believe they are helping people and getting money for it only enforces their belief. Then there are some who know what they are doing and know that selling bs works and makes you tons (L. Ron Hubbard anyone?).

N.E.E.R water? Best one today, lovely post and good for people to see some of the ridiculousness of these scams.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggyMcBigPants
Their website sucks OP. They should also change their name to Bad Energy & Entity Removal, or B.E.E.R.

If they do, I'm joining...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

Originally posted by tonyinawareness

Every cell in my body screamed the same thing. Unfortunately some of the people involved most likely believe they are helping people and getting money for it only enforces their belief. Then there are some who know what they are doing and know that selling bs works and makes you tons (L. Ron Hubbard anyone?).

N.E.E.R water? Best one today, lovely post and good for people to see some of the ridiculousness of these scams.

thanks..yeah it's so #ing ridiculous, I just had to post it up for ATS'ers to destroy..lrd have mercy NEER WATER

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Seems like some kind of LARP (Live Action Role Playing) group. The look, the name of the "Master Numerologist", Machette Van Helsing, then there's the fact that it mentions "Reality RPG" several times. So I'm using my super detective powers to assume this is a really dedicated LARP group. I have a friend that does this and there's groups all over the country. Some are pretty organized, well funded, and really get into it.

new topics

top topics

join