It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity Sucks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Man I am so sick of this, and for the record I am a peaceful dude and politics is the only thing that really ticks me of at times, but even then I can maintain some perspective, realizing the degree of Marionetteering in all the networks, and I can deal with the pundits madness and shenanigans too, but there is one figure that literally makes me want to throw something and that is Sean Hannity! I do not want to get into left/right or Fox bashing here, just some critique for Mr.Hannity and how his little supercilious, smart-ass facial expressions and tones are really doing a disservice for the country, imo. His broad strokes, taking things out of context and sheer pompousness is disgusting!!! 42% is the minority(almost half the world), so screw em', they are laughable in the eyes/mind of Hannity.
Am I alone here? I was going to do a thread on the subject," Should environment have rights,"but I'm too teed right now.

spec

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I agree whole heartedly, I lost all respect for the guy when I found out his freedom concerts that were suposed to raise money for the troops was nothing but a sham.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

I was not aware, thanks. I know too that I can just turn him off if I don't want to see him, but I still have to deal with the regurgitation of his garb at work or family gatherings! Blah!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Sean Hannity is part of the growing polarization I see in the US today. You have him on one side, and Michael Moore on the other. The are both bombastic, take things out of context, mis-quote people, and tell very slanted stories. The US is lacking balanced and nuanced reporting. Everything is a mud-slinging fight to the bitter end. What did Stallone say? "You're the disease, I'm the cure." You need a cure.

top topics

join