It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret, the hidden truth of your halographic existance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Trailer: www.thesecret.tv...
First 20 mins. www.disclose.tv...
deleted scenes: www.youtube.com...
the secret behind the secret: www.viddler.com...

ok - guys this appears to be the trailer - not the movie.. ah excellent flick.. let me see if I can find it free.,

Do you want to know what John D. Rockefeller's past time was... ? he and his wife would go pour over the books,
balance sheets . thats what they did for fun... why? well thats the secret - enjoy the movie. your the master of you.
in nature if all else is well, a predator would get hungry and before him, his preffered food. it works like that.
have fun. but you can only do good with the power, if you do evil - bush will whack you. he hates competition.
edit on 27-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Promoting the sale of garbage

Tut Tut

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
^^^^^ ^^^^^^ ^^^^^^ what he said
It ain't much of a secret anymore is it.
You ever study the emerald tablets?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It saddens me to see people, trying to make money of something, that is available to everyone for free.
It pisses me off, seeing people trying to make money of something they stole elsewhere.
I hate to see something like this, being used to make money.

If they wanted people to believe, they should let people see this movie for free online. Like zeitgeist did.
This simple makes them look like gold diggers, who take advantage of the gullible part of the people out there.

When someone comes forth and genuinely knows the secret to life. It will be of no charge, and whoever this someone is, he/she will not want any credit for it. But will simply want to share it with the world, because it is the right thing to do. No. Strings. Attached.

Dont be gullible. Dont give them your money. If your truely interrested, pirate it, because the wisdom this movie holds, is not theirs to sell.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by needlenight

i believe you put your finger in the dyke. good job.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
There is a Sequel

It's called "What the Bleep do we know" how far down the rabbit hole you wanna go....
it's more on the Halographic experience we call reality.

part 1

top topics

join