It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Obama blinked. Now game begins'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
www.wnd.com...

After this morning's surprise release by the White House of what it claims is Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate, an author challenging Obama's legal eligibility to be president – whose upcoming book has become a No. 1 bestseller a month before its release – summarizes his response to the day's events in two words: "Obama blinked."

Well first I want to say I think this whole birther issue is a distraction second I do think Obama was hatched in the USA
So why am i posting this? Imma ATS FS addict

enjoy this article is full of win
edit on 27-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The Certificate number is systematically formed from this sequence as follows:

It should start in the numbers 151, which is federal code for Hawaii's birth certificates, a dash, then the year of birth, followed by the birth order number.

The Nordyke twins were assigned the following birth certificate numbers to their certificates: ( 151 – 61 – 10637 ) and ( 151 – 61 – 10638 ).

As can be see, the birth order is in sequence according to the time of birth. One Twin was born shortly after the other, resulting in the two birth order numbers sequentially.

Obama was born before both of the Nordyke twins (the day before), yet his birth cerificate number is ( 151 - 61 - 10641 ) -- 3 births later ( 10638 + 3 = 10641 ). Going by that number, Obama would have been born AFTER the Nordyke twins.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I agree, the fact that he released this and commented on it means that he has something to hide.
He's now released something and spoken about it in a very carefully staged event.

The stage has been set, lets rumble.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Yes, the game begins.

I just heard the Donald spouting off about Obama's Harvard school records a few minutes ago. :shk:
He's taking all the credit about getting the birth certificate released, and now it sounds like he's onto something new. School records.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
The Certificate number is systematically formed from this sequence as follows:

It should start in the numbers 151, which is federal code for Hawaii's birth certificates, a dash, then the year of birth, followed by the birth order number.

The Nordyke twins were assigned the following birth certificate numbers to their certificates: ( 151 – 61 – 10637 ) and ( 151 – 61 – 10638 ).

As can be see, the birth order is in sequence according to the time of birth. One Twin was born shortly after the other, resulting in the two birth order numbers sequentially.

Obama was born before both of the Nordyke twins (the day before), yet his birth cerificate number is ( 151 - 61 - 10641 ) -- 3 births later ( 10638 + 3 = 10641 ). Going by that number, Obama would have been born AFTER the Nordyke twins.

There's a massive flaw in your logic.........come on folks can you spot it!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

He's taking all the credit about getting the birth certificate released, and now it sounds like he's onto something new. School records.

yeh both obama and his old lady have a pretty dubious record it seems tho Michelle was at least a real lawyer i heard.
As for the BC issue the release seems to have kicked it into high gear tho I still think its a distraction from the main event. Either the dollar is going to collapse or they are going to start WW3 or maybe even both.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So before he released it, he had something to hide. Now that it has been released, he has something to hide.

Before it was released, why do you all think he has something to hide?
Now that it's out there and we can see he's a citizen, why do you think he has something to hide?

Just seems too apparent that some are just out to get the Boogeyman that doesn't exist.
Going after the school records now? Really? You're embarassing yourself now, Trump.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
So before he released it, he had something to hide. Now that it has been released, he has something to hide.

Before it was released, why do you all think he has something to hide?
Now that it's out there and we can see he's a citizen, why do you think he has something to hide?

Just seems too apparent that some are just out to get the Boogeyman that doesn't exist.
Going after the school records now? Really? You're embarassing yourself now, Trump.

interesting take ok not really the oh my gosh you people are never happy approach is old already sorry now back on topic.

Corsi said, simply, "When people read the book, they will see that Obama is not eligible to be president."

your take?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the new game will be the same ol old game.

divide and conquer it will be

your a racist!
i hate all you rich people!
republicans are stupid and get on the back of da bus!

sameo tune just a different day.

thats why he panders to the left

sorry but true

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the new game will be the same ol old game.

divide and conquer it will be

your a racist!
i hate all you rich people!
republicans are stupid and get on the back of da bus!

sameo tune just a different day.

thats why he panders to the left

sorry but true

Naw we're done playing that game now man
Watch this post here to see how sick even dems are of their elected officials.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

On topic you guys know this story is red hot all over the web? gimme some FnS and some comments already lol
not that I can blame you when we got users here making even bigger news like this guy www.abovetopsecret.com...

/me shakes fist vowing to find even bigger news soon

edit on 27-4-2011 by UcDat because: fixed due to dupe link

top topics

join