It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about the San Andreas fault.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So, I'd first like to start out by saying I don't usually have dreams. I have them very rarely, I don't know why - but when I DO have dreams, they are lucid. Completely realistic and at first thought, they are real. I've, of course, had several dreams in my life that all carry great significance with them, and each one I remember vividly. I've even began writing them down, drawing illustrations, and so on and so forth.

To start, last night I decided to pull an all nighter. It was not unusual for me, in fact I had been staying up later and later and just managed to stay awake until about 8:30 am PST (I'm in Southern California, close to Ontario). I decided to get some rest since I have class later tonight (Yes, yes I know), and promptly fell asleep.

That's when I was awoken by a massive shaking, a "rumbling" quake. I've never felt anything like it in my life, it was impossible to move in. I myself have never been in an Earthquake larger than a 5 I believe, so this was a totally new experience for me. I also happened to note the time when I first opened my eyes: 4:29 pm.

Anyways, it was completely realistic. Everything was in the exact position it was when I went to sleep, it was just as if it was day time. I actually believed it WAS the Big One. Usually I'll ask myself "how I got here" or some other thought that'll make me realize it's a dream, but this one was different, because I was in bed the same time I went to sleep, making it even more realistic.

Onto the actual quake.. it started off as a slow rumble, but it was massive. The house shook in every which way. My parents, brother, sister and her daughter (my niece) were all there - which also wasn't unusual, because we all share a home.

The quake seemed to last for a very, very long time. It showed no signs of stopping, it continued at a constant rate of force, and I could barely manage to hang on for dear life. It seemed to happen so fast, now that I look back on it. Regardless, once it was over - that is, the quake - it slowly faded away and we turned on the TV, which somehow still worked.

The news first ranked it as an 8.0, and pinned the Epicenter somewhere near, in what appeared to be, Palmdale. It also listed the depth, which was 29 km. Again, the time when it started was 4:29 and it lasted for 5:02 seconds, as noted by the anchor-woman.

Also, the date was precisely what you expected it to be - today's date. After all, it was realistic as it could get, since I fell asleep this morning and it tricked me into thinking it was today.

The final moments of the dream, however, is what made it so chilling: just moments before it ended, the words flashed on screen as I watched them flash over and over again:

This was a Pre-Shock.

Regardless, I DOUBT there would be an Earthquake in an hour (as of this writing), I don't claim to have pre-cognitive abilities, much less even have a gut feeling about all of it. It's a dream, make of it what you will. I always have these lucid and vivid dreams, but since I am new here, I never wrote about any of them before, so perhaps this will be my first write-up of many more to come.

If you have any other questions about it, I can pretty much give you every fine detail about it, because it was so vivid.

Peace and Love, brothers and sisters.

new topics

join