It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so many birther threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Why is the MODS allowing there to be some many birther threads? You look at the front page of the ATS website and you see 4 or 5 threads on it.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Ancient Champion because: typo

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
O Sh!t... ATS is part of the conspiracy to cover up the Bernanke story too!!!!!! The conspirators are everywhere...

Run Away... Run Away...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

Whats a birther?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Its a topic worth discussing, the most powerful man in the world needs to be thoroughly checked out no matter what your side.

The MODS on this site are seasoned, smart and I suspect cyborgs (due to their efficiency)

I say, why do so many members on this site feel MODS need to answer to them?
Especially members whom are yet to reach 6months membership?

edit on 27-4-2011 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

First of all if you're serious I envy you... can I come live under that rock with you...

birther=a person who thinks Obama is covering up his place of birth/right to be president of USA in one way or another...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by Akragon

First of all if you're serious I envy you... can I come live under that rock with you...

birther=a person who thinks Obama is covering up his place of birth/right to be president of USA in one way or another...

Oh, i didn't know that... I don't keep track of world events or the lingo associated with them...

Plus i live in Canada... my little rock is comfey, and theres plenty of room for you if you like

Why does it matter when he was born, other then the fact that he doesn't qualifiy for the Big seat if hes not purebred american?

edit on 27-4-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
That's the question... Does is he qualify? Kind of complicated... If you're interested just jump in on a thread that has Obama and birth certificate in the title... I'm sure someone there would be more than happy to explain the argument from both sides better than I can... I would suggest staying under your rock though.. I'm sure it's much more peaceful...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Nah sorry im not interested in politics or anyone associated with it... Nothing against you or anyone for that matter...

We're actually going through a vote right now in Canada...pointless really, they all lie, cheat and steal to get what they want... None of them do what they say, and all of them have their own agendas...

Such a waste of time...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Its a topic worth discussing, the most powerful man in the world needs to be thoroughly checked out no matter what your side.

The MODS on this site are seasoned, smart and I suspect cyborgs (due to their efficiency)

I say, why do so many members on this site feel MODS need to answer to them?
Especially members whom are yet to reach 6months membership?

edit on 27-4-2011 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

I agree, it should be discussed but it doesn't take a dozen threads to talk about ONE topic.

When did i say the MODS should answer to me? I asked a question and NOT demanded anything plus this isn't High School and it doesn't matter how long you been on here what matters is if you can make a real arguement or not

edit on 27-4-2011 by Ancient Champion because: Typo

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
That's the question... Does is he qualify? Kind of complicated... If you're interested just jump in on a thread that has Obama and birth certificate in the title... I'm sure someone there would be more than happy to explain the argument from both sides better than I can... I would suggest staying under your rock though.. I'm sure it's much more peaceful...

But first you might want to ask Agit8dChop if you qualify to talk about it being as we haven't been here as long as him

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Nah sorry im not interested in politics or anyone associated with it... Nothing against you or anyone for that matter...

We're actually going through a vote right now in Canada...pointless really, they all lie, cheat and steal to get what they want... None of them do what they say, and all of them have their own agendas...

Such a waste of time...

I don't follow the birther topic much either i just started this rant because when i got on ATS today there where 5 threads on the front page alone

new topics

top topics

join