It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Truth of Barack Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
He's half alien. I'm not joking. He is a hybrid created by TPTB and their extra-terrestrial partners.

Why do you think they would release a document which has been proven by ATS'ers to be a falsified pdf document? Don't you get that a President could have a good forgery done. Presidents can change history. They don't need to release a document that amateurish - they have more power at their fingertips than anyone else in the world.

And a half-assed, easily debunked birth certificate doesn't set off a red flag for you??

It's called misdirection. Someone was getting close.

The truth is out there. He's a hybrid.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
He's half alien. I'm not joking. He is a hybrid created by TPTB and their extra-terrestrial partners.

Why do you think they would release a document which has been proven by ATS'ers to be a falsified pdf document? Don't you get that a President could have a good forgery done. Presidents can change history. They don't need to release a document that amateurish - they have more power at their fingertips than anyone else in the world.

And a half-assed, easily debunked birth certificate doesn't set off a red flag for you??

It's called misdirection. Someone was getting close.

The truth is out there. He's a hybrid.

When you say Hybrid, does he run on gas and electricity?

Come on please, this is getting silly now.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Oh I agree. He definitely is a fraud! How couldn't he be? That birth certificate is fake, just look at it.

or maybe, JUST maybe, you're wrong.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am a hybrid as well. Half lion, half human. My skin is reddish brown, I have a obsession with getting a full goatee (a.k.a mane) , and I have about 3 Gazelle carcasses in my closet.

Despite popular belief, we do not eat Gazelles raw, instead we bake them in light garlic sauce with a tint of bay leaf, and lemons.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If Obama is a hybrid, then i dout we will get disclosure for a while because that would mean that they dont want any human to have that kind of power.

If they did, they could tell the world that ETs are real. And that might not sit well with their grand plan.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Okay, maybe we're all hybrids.

Personally I've had enough of this (Obama is this, Obama is that). I am now convinced that President Obama is a regular guy, and born in Hawaii. If you catch him bleeding green blood, or see a lizard like blink in his eyes let me know.

Even if President Obama was not born here, shouldn't we be more focused on issues such as the decade long Afghan situation with no end (all allegedly to locate one single sandy man, ... ten years later), our involvement in the middle east, the farce that was the WMD/OIF campaign, and the inevitable announcement that U.S. troops will be sent to the ground in places like Libya? Today it's Britian, tomorrow it's us. Obama has played his cards soimnewhat smartly by allowing other countries like France to take the first shot, but make no mistake - this is US led.

I have to say, this energy being spent to conjure up the most science fiction sounding allegations could be spent on real present issues in our country. I care more about my fellow countrymen wasting time, energy, and blood in Afghanistan and soon Libya, waiting to step on their IED, and the new ways our leadership is waging warfare, quite deceptively I might add, than I do about Obama's birthplace or Planet of Origination in this case.

With all due respect OP, I am just sharing my thoughts and feelings on this President Obama hype.

Edit: I may very well be wrong and President Obama was not born here as may eventually be proven in ongoing threads here at ATS (or in the case of this thread, a Hybrid), but the point I'm trying to make is I would much rather see 'the people' spend their energy demanding that he makes the changes that we want to see made until his term ends, rather than just pick at his Birth Certificate for the remainer of it.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The one thing I agree with is that the President of the US easily has the power to fake any kind of document he wants. Well, actually, I heartily agree that it had something to do with Donald Trump's investigation turning up dirt; some of it dirt that didn't have anything to do with birth certificates. I can see how it would be most agreeable to have that kind of thing shut down and discredited. Whether it will work or not is a different question. I think he let this drag on too long before doing something (does that sound like our president?).

Anyway, I'm quite keen to see how this develops....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I am with you on this. There are just too many stories around that ET's have been working on this for a long time, just look at the many alien abduction cases and some of the procedures that have been going on there. Also have a look at the Dulce wars and other underground facilities with some of the stories coming out of there with hybrids, genetic madness, fast clones with memory implants and all sorts of crazy stuff.

Then finally have a look at the agenda of the greys / reptilians / bad guys, a collectivist authoritarian dictatorship. This is Obama all the way scaling up the war when he said he would stop it, laughing about the TSA groping, big brother supporter and individual rights denier. He has fully sold out to the corporate machine and would rather continue killing and attempt to establish global domination than look after the young and the old by cutting back health care and education.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

All right I admit my OP was a little tongue in cheek.

However, I also figured that my hypothesis was as good as any put forward, and at the same time wanted to highlight an important subject that hasn't seen much debate around here in some time.

There has been genetic modification of the human race by extra terrestrials for a long time, and it continues today via abductions and other ways of e.t. genetic experimentation.

And why not have a hybrid as president of the most powerful nation? It kind of makes sense.

(I vehemently disagree with changing this topic to the jokes category - it's not a joke - it's an alternative explanation that has as much merit as Obama was born in Kenya)
edit on 27-4-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So why don't we start by taking a look at Obama's mother's medical records...

She died from Ovarian cancer.
His grandfather? died of prostate cancer.

LINK

Could these perhaps be side effects of genetic manipulation stemming back generations in his family?

I'd say we should probably take a deeper look into his mother's medical records, as well as unexplained occurrences in Barack's childhood.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

I vehemently disagree with changing this topic to the jokes category

Don't be too upset, ridicule of this very serious topic has been a common approach for the so called national security sectors to hinder any public scrutiny of such related topics. A move like this actually means we are onto something and reinforces standard operating policy for what we are up against.

I would like to see a DNA test of Obama as well with all this fiasco with his birth certificate to confirm his parents are who they are suppose to be, something is stinking really bad. Trying to get such a thing done with any integrity would be tough. Looking into his family medical records may hold some clues, but generally these records are treated with a high level of confidentiality.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You know I didn't even get the usual message from the mod who moved the thread. They didn't want anyone to know who moved it. Perhaps one of the mods is an agent that makes sure to bury things that get too close to the mark.

I'm not too upset. The real truths are always buried. Even on ATS.
It was just a postulation (which had at least as much merit and evidence as the Kenyan birth theory), but the strange reaction to the thread raises an eyebrow.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
You know I didn't even get the usual message from the mod who moved the thread. They didn't want anyone to know who moved it. Perhaps one of the mods is an agent that makes sure to bury things that get too close to the mark.

I'm not too upset. The real truths are always buried. Even on ATS.
It was just a postulation (which had at least as much merit and evidence as the Kenyan birth theory), but the strange reaction to the thread raises an eyebrow.

Oh come on! You cannot be serious about any of this nonsense can you? It has to be a joke, surely...
Vicky

new topics

top topics

join