It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Currently 25 Tornado Warnings in Tennessee, Alabama and Mississippi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
These storms have been developing all day and are not letting up until later tonight. NOAA's base reflectivity is showing over 20 confirmed tornadoes and rotations.
edit on 27-4-2011 by goddesslovr88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by goddesslovr88 because: Updated info

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I live in northeast Alabama and it got really bad this morning, these storms just keep getting worse and worse. Still waiting on this next bit to come :/

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Our tornado sirens have been going off all day. Here is an updated image from NOAA.

radar.weather.gov...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by goddesslovr88

I remember reading a thread about destroying tornadoes last year by using giant concert loudspeakers mounted on trailer trucks and then generating sound waves to generate a sound interference pattern to disrupt the tornado.

The poster was subjected to ridicule.

Now 300 people are dead and $10 billion in damages. America is becoming more resistant to new ideas and innovation.

Also the Russians have stolen the idea already and are planning to use jet fighters which produce a sonic booms close to the tornado to disrupt it.

This makes it easy to destroy the tornado by simply launching supersonic fighter jets at tornadoes.

You could pass this idea on to any American General in power who wants to save people from the tornadoes.

I hear more tornadoes are forecast.

www.wipo.int...
edit on 30-4-2011 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

top topics

join