It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are distracting us from the real issue!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
As I skim through ATS and other news sources I see the Obama Birth Certificate release is the top story of the day. My question to ATS is why would they choose today of all days to finally reveal this fraudulent document? As I browse the web, everywhere I click there is coverage of this long form birth certificate. But lets be honest with ourselves and realize it is obviously fake, anyone who has followed this development knows he admits in his own book he was born under the name Barry Soetoro. But what I'm seeing now is that this issue has completely taken over all news sources including ATS.

Let's not forget how clever and sneaky TPTB are. This form wasn't released because the White House was finally fed up with all the rumors or public pressure, there's always a strategy in place when TPTB choose to release something like this. They are fully aware of the media attention this will gain and what better time than during the middle of a Dollar Crisis. Anyone catch Uncle Ben's jaw jabbing gibberish today? To me this has to be the real issue they are covering up, his outlook isn't too optimistic and that could certainly ruffle the feathers of conservatives, republicans, and democrats that still haven't "woken up".

We are in the most serious Economic turmoil right now, and everyone seems to be focused on whether the Birth Certificate is phony or not, while Uncle Ben is telling the world the US is tanking and there is not a feasible solution in sight. How many other ATS people feel like me on this? Am I the only one that sees this whole thing as a distraction from our own Fed Bank Chairman admitting "the deficit is unsustainable, and will have serious repercussions on financial stability, job growth, interest rates etc..."

For anyone who missed Bernanke's speech heres a link to the full CSPAN video, I believe this should be the biggest story right now, not some phony document made in Photoshop.
www.c-spanvideo.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It's very clear to me that it's a distraction, from the real issue here which is the federal reserve and the money.
forget about obama, no body cares about him, focus on the real issue americans. wake wake up!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Didn't you get the memo? TPTB would never want all eyes focused in one area... especially the FED! If they hadn't released the birth certificate, many more minds would have been able to break it all down.

This way, they can count on countless people taking the MSM's version instead! It's an old Jedi mind trick

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
They are distracting us from the WISE findings.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

i agree with you 100 percent. its the way magicians do it,entertain the sight else were wile hands do the trick.and people in wonder like that kid that saw thee coin disappear.ttttttttttttttttt!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

I think you’re all crazy. The media is very informative and rarely misleading, as are our elected officials. It is my strong belief that.... hang on, they just said the funniest wittiest thing on Jersey Shore... Ok where was I? Oh yeah, I strongly believe that... Sorry, FOX NEWS SPECIAL ALERT on Donald Trump’s latest tweet just made me forget what I was going to say...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
In the words of GOB Bluth, "It's an ILLUSION!!"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fear_Fear
reply to post by Arcade425

. The media is very informative and rarely misleading, as are our elected officials.

........ wait a minute...............................................................

I think I'm gonna get a six pack from laughin so hard..

edit on 4/27/2011 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/27/2011 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Dead right, OP, and thanks a ton for the CSPAN link.

You would think ATS of all places would be the leading voice in cutting through the BS happening today. This is historic propaganda

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
They are fully aware of the media attention this will gain and what better time than during the middle of a Dollar Crisis. Anyone catch Uncle Ben's jaw jabbing gibberish today?

yep but there's more than just the dollar being covered up right now
look at these two articles www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... The last one should be enough to nail the oboma ppl to the wall and the first is linked to them as well imo...
At least ATS(ers) are keeping an eye on Libya www.abovetopsecret.com... tho Im surprised no one posted this vid from the same source today www.youtube.com...
Lybia is certainly a key and could be the start of WW3 Also keep an eye on anything the BRICS are doing...

Flag and star for the OP keep your eyes wide open ATS far bigger things than birtherism afoot.

edit when i said last ones enough to put the nail in obamas team coffin I should of added bushes crew as well and seriously they are now criminals international warmongers who have broken almost every treaty the worlds nations are suppose to abide by... yet its not news
lol at you all with your birther hardons

edit on 27-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Don't forget that the Royal Wedding is only days away. The media is saturated with this issue now, but after the wedding is over, you won't hear a single peep from the MSM about this birther issue anymore, and anybody who tries to bring it up again on ATS will be vehemently attacked personally until there's not much of a thread remaining. Even today, posts that use personal attacks instead of sound logic to debunk this birther crap are getting stars within seconds of them being posted.

Attack the issue, not the person.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

No way, the birther issue is an important obfuscation and adds the race card into the 2012 elections. I am kinda worried about the royal wedding ( and highly publicized space shuttle launch on the same day) though. These are perfect blinders to rush something in...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

"the deficit is unsustainable, and will have serious repercussions on financial stability, job growth, interest rates etc..."

ummmm... maybe I'm dillusional and I've been having hallucinations, but I'm pretty sure the MSM (at least FOX and MSNBC cause that's what I watch) have been reporting on this financial crisis for years now... Politicians have been talking about it A LOT... It's pretty much a well known fact that the economy is in the sh!tter... we know the deficit is unsustainable... the Fed has been putting out reports that say this for some time now... Politicians are looking at ways to get it fixed... well, so they say anyways..

Just because Bernanke came out from behind the curtain and answered a few questions doesn't really make this top news... it's a known fact already... well for anyone who is paying the slightest bit of attention it is... he didn't give up anything that earthbreaking...

If it was heavily reported most Americans wouldn't have the attention span or the knowledge to figure out what he was talking about anyways... Why is everyone acting like there is some big coverup here? If they are covering something up I don't think it's the Bernanke story...
edit on 27-4-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

What Bernanke and the Fed do has more implications to the U.S. and world economy than any politician can have.

An announcement from the Fed chairman should be considered as important as a special prime-time announcement by the President of the United States.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikus

What Bernanke and the Fed do has more implications to the U.S. and world economy than any politician can have.

An announcement from the Fed chairman should be considered as important as a special prime-time announcement by the President of the United States.

I agree, but like I said... most Americans don't have the attention span for this kind of stuff... Bernanke isn't a dynamic speaker... I love this stuff, but even I had a hard time sitting throught he hour of numbers and projections.... News channels have ratings to worry about... There is nothing to sensationalize here... the fact that the economy is in the dumps is old news...

Hell, most American's probably wouldn't even know Bernanke's name if you polled them... The big news was that there was a conference for the first time... what he said id of no consequence to most people who hardly know what the Fed is or what it does... A short blip summary was appropriate... For people like you and me we search... and it's not like the info is hard to find...

MSM is essentially an entertainment business... Stories have to have the wow factor... this one didn't have it... that doesn't mean there is some conspiracy here...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Of course people have been saying this for a long time, no argument there, but when Bernanke himself admits the things that doomsday economists are warning about, it's kind of a big story, to me anyways. As far as I know, the Fed has never released such a negative outlook. Listen to that speech he made, and the questions he took, and tell me how Obama's BC warrants more attention than this.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I did watch the speech... live... The Fed has been saying this for a while now... It's their justification for why they took the drastic measures they did... Most American's don't care to listen to a bunch of numbers and projections describing what they already know... That's why it's not as important....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Well...Agree to disagree, I believe it is very important.

I appreciate your comments though, and I do understand what you mean by most people being uninterested or not able to understand the numbers they release.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think with Fukushima, and BP, the real issue is that they're killing all of us, and everything else is a distraction including all wars.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
they are not distracting from the issue

they are polarizing and motivating to get obama out of office.

people who do not like obama whether or not its his birth certificate are already aware of the other issues facing this country.

the birthers are never going to vote for obama relection they are doing what they need to do grow their numbers

and end the obama regimes reign of stupidity.

i am the glass is half full kind o guy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join