It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meeting with Calleman tomorrow - what do you want to ask him?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hi all, I have a meeting with Calleman tomorrow evening. I know he is v. contraversial, and to be honest, I'm not a huge fan.

If anyone has any questions that they would like to 'put him on the spot' about his theories on the Mayan Calendar, which he claims will 'end' this year not 2012, then please post them here.

I will check in tomorrow before I go to the meeting to collect them.

Cheers.
RT

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

My question is: Why do you ignore the parts of Coba Stela I that date the universe as being several trillion years old?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Just wanted to add that if you have a technical question like this one, please give me a little bit of background context, so I don't look like a complete arse when I pose your Q .... ta

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I believe it is at the start of the 5th day (perhaps 4th) of each new level it "overtakes" the lower level as a controlling force. What does he think will be the big changes when the 9th level overtakes the 8th? Are we all going to be able to consciously co-create with great ease after then or what?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Coba Stela 1 is the monument that Calleman uses to establish his proof that the Mayans knew when the universe began and sets the dates for when the different worlds begin. He claims that the date on the Stela is 13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13, which corresponds to about 13 billions years ago. However, the monument actually has over 20 thirteens for the date, which would place the beginning of the universe at several trillion years ago. Calleman simply ignores this fact and sticks with the nine thirteens as it is convenient for his theory. I have seen him asked this question before, but have never seen him give an answer.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

This is cool, I'm so happy that someone is looking into this! I have a question and after looking over his April 20, 2011 post it says this

To complete the Ninth wave a series of events will have to be planned also for its remaining days and I believe that these will tend to be more “cosmic” in nature as part of the climb to the top of the nine-storied pyramid. They are tentatively as follows:
The Midpoint of the 5th day: Creating cosmic resonance on a global scale
The Midpoint of the 6th day: Creating the Earth in a cosmic context
The Midpoint of the 7th day: Cosmic Harmony Festival Connecting with Elenin/Niburu/Blue Star

Link: www.calleman.com...
Could you please ask Mr. Calleman if he believes that comet Elenin is traveling alone? or..does he think it's part of a group of heavenly bodies? We know and have evidence that comet Elenin is real.
Link: ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
NASA denies that Niburu exists and has called it an internet hoax. I seen this posted in another thread but I can't find it..but credit goes to the OP who discovered it. Here's that video.

If he does indeed believe that Elenin is traveling with a group of comets/planets etc..can you ask him if he has looked into this from a scientific prospective aside from the Mayan historical record. We have many claims of Niburu/wormwood/Blue Star/tyche/planet x coming this way, I agree that something is screwy with our Planet and our Solar system right now. However until I have more evidence it's hard to imagine this actually happening but something is going on..Thank you for time and consideration cheers coco SnF

edit on 27-4-2011 by itscocobaby because: forgot something

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
Hi all, I have a meeting with Calleman tomorrow evening. I know he is v. contraversial, and to be honest, I'm not a huge fan.

If anyone has any questions that they would like to 'put him on the spot' about his theories on the Mayan Calendar, which he claims will 'end' this year not 2012, then please post them here.

I will check in tomorrow before I go to the meeting to collect them.

Cheers.
RT

Ask him if he believes any part of the new chronology(history) theory if this is the case that how sure can we be that the date of 2011 is correct?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Many thanks for the clarification, and the other questions everybody.
I'll check in again in about 8 hours for anything else that is posted in the meantime.
If I get any meaningful response, of course I'll post back about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Bumping the thread as only 6 hours left before I leave for the meeting.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I just got back from the meeting. What I had expected to be a small, intimate gathering was actually over 400 people who came from all over the country. The talk was translated into the local language as Carl spoke, so it was actually rather tedious and I left well before the end. Well I left when it was supposed to end, but he was still going strong.

So I didn't get to pose any of your questions, sorry, and really it wouldn't have been appropriate given the setting.

Sorry and thanks for the suggestions.

top topics

join