It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sleep-drawing pyramids with eyes inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yesterday my mum told me she had drawn something in her sleep. she showed me it and it upset me quite a lot. I really don't know what to make of it, and she said she was woken by a 'bright light so cold it burned'. She's not old and mental by the way! I drew it up quickly in paint. Image link: (ignore the fact it's on bebo, I've nowhere else to put it.)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NinzzMiniGoth

i have to connect on your site on the link to view the picture

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

darn, I thought it would work! And I can't put it anywhere else.. Is one able to put pictures directly into a post from your computer?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

add this pic on "hosting pics" website
and copy the url.

edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yes. Go to "tools", then "pictures". Upload your pic and then click on the image. Once you've done that scroll down and find the "embed on ATS" code. Copy and paste that into a comment "image".

Hope that helps. That's how I do it.

PS> If anyone has an easier way, please let me know, its kind of a hassel I'll admit.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

it's the second way. I don't know more easy.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I've used Photobucket for years and it's free. You can upload your picture there after you sign up with an email address just like your bebo account, but unlike bebo, you can post a direct url to the picture for anyone to view at any time. You also have other tags to embed it into other forums in the form of HTML image tags or other codes.

Try Photobucket, you won't be disappointed, and neither will the people trying to respond to your thread.

[.....and no, i'm not a salesman for photobucket nor do I promote them in any way other than to use it for what it's intended]

I'll be waiting for your link.

King

top topics

join