It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF .what the hell is wrong with the coalition?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
you americans are good people i know,but now you cant be good people while all these thing are happening!

WTF,while the iraquis kill and torture POWs ,the coalition make surgerys ,give food and good treatment to those bastards?!?
this is what i will do:

for every pow taken,you have to take 20 iraquis pow,torture them,killing them in the more brutal and sick way,(yes,while video taping them),and then,you send the video to the iraquis,al jazeera and all those
#ing bastards.
and for making sure all the iraquis see that,you "put"
the video directly in all the comunications forms(radio,tv)
of that country.

that would be a psychological hit to those bastards ,thats for sure.

if you continue being so humans,those bastards will never learn.
if they play sick,you have all the rights for playing sick

MHO

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
the world already hates us. That would just make things worse. There are countries out there that are just looking for a reason to f**k us up. i.e N.Korea

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
No man...don't you get it?

While France and Germany and all those fags sit there saying "AMERICA SUCKS", we are publically throwing their $hit in their faces.

If we don't have societal collapse over there, if everything goes rather smoothly, we'll come out on top because of how well we compose ourselves, and how poorly Saddam's regiem composes themselves.

If Saddam knew what was good for him, he'd be treating his POWs like kings in his many Palaces, and be publically aiding wounded Civilians.

But monsters can not change their bad ways, we are only showing him to the world how vile he is.

Like in "Backdraft" for those who have seen the movie.

Where the firebug is saying "He won't do this, won't do that" so the fire inspector gets up, shows him a burnt doll, and says "What did you do to the little girl this belonged to?"

He said, "I burned her" then the FI asks, "and what do you want to do to the whole world."

No matter how much he wanted to avoid it, he couldn't hide his TRUE face, and said "BURN IT ALL!"

Saddam is no different
He now faced with judgement, can no longer hide his true face.

join