It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Traffic Controller 'Stabbed to Death'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Air Traffic Controller 'Stabbed to Death'

news.sky.com

An air traffic controller has been found stabbed to death in a secure area of a French airport, reports say.

He was apparently discovered in a pool of blood between a lift and a staircase near the top of the control tower at EuroAirport.

The married father-of-one, who has not been named, was stabbed in the throat, lung and chest, it is believed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The area where he was found could only be accessed with an ID badge or accreditation.

Investigators do not think the attack is related to terrorism and are believed to be investigating motives related to his personal life or job.

Well this has the potential to be something interesting - think of the possibilities, supposedly in a secure area stabbed to death... Maybe he knew something, saw something or was going to speak out on something?

It seems like a bit of an 'urgent' killing if you ask me, ie no time to 'suicide' him... Of course we are going to be told this was a gay lovers triangle thing or something (nothing against gays! - it's just the first thing that came to mind, I was thinking about that MI5 dude they found stuffed in a duffel bag...)

So one to watch? Me thinks so.

(sorry if already posted of course, I only browsed the first page of the BAN section)

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Was he awake at the time of the incident?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
first thought here is co-worker or targeted in the very least for some sort of publicity. assuming security is professional in the slightest, they wouldn't just let some unknown enter the premises so my guess is they were already cleared

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

believed its not terror related? quick to conclusions and pointing at job or family issues yet no weapon or attacker found? and in secured area? tttttttttttttt, i smell rotten meat some were.also the stabs sound like the killer knows his stuff.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

Based on the information we don't really know how secure that area is supposed to be, maybe everyone from cleaners to pilots could use that area, and of course maybe someone up to no good was interrupted maybe stealing? Illegal immigrant? - There will be plenty of latitude to cover up a sinister deed should the higher up's actually need to.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

That's just a lil bit freaky. To say the least.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Sounds like a typical inside job to me. I bet it was a hired government assassin to go & mess things up from the inside.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Is ICTS International / Huntsleigh USA in charge of the French airport's security?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Should of paid those gambling debts....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Something strange is happening with all these air traffic controllers. Too many have fallen asleep at their job.

I can understand one but I think there has been about four in the past few weeks.

I was just thinking today maybe someone is putting sleeping pills in their water?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
It doesn't look like a very large airport, the fact that it is half Swiss and half French is going to make for a pretty interesting investigation. I know how easy it is to get through into secure areas at things like airports these days, it's just like it was ten years ago, or twenty for that matter, all you need is something that looks like a uniform and something that looks like an I.D. badge and your in! It's called tail-gating and it works just fine! Will have to keep a tab on this as this airport seems to be convienently in-range of London. Maybe something didn't turn out right and this guy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time or he asked the wrong question at the wrong time! Anyway, we'll see! Could this possibly be a false flag issue? Don't know, but it would be a logical time to expect one!
edit on 28-4-2011 by CosmosKid because: spelling & content

top topics

join