It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration Policy and Procedural Memoranda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Immigration Policy and Procedural Memoranda

www.uscis.gov

SUBJECT:

Supplemental Guidance to USCIS Service Centers on Adam Walsh Act Adjudication - Centralization of Identified Adam Walsh Act Related Petitions at the Vermont Service Center for Adjudication and Review (AFM Update AD11-23)

Purpose

This memorandum provides guidance to USCIS service centers regarding changes in the handling of all stand-alone I-130 and I-129F petitions filed by petitioners who have been convicted of any “specified offense against a minor” under the Adam Walsh...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.uscis.gov
www.fd.org
www.amw.com
www.justice.gov

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Superheroes Really DO Exist!
John Walsh
Absolute Proof of Missing Frames and Tampered Pentagon Footage...
Virtual Global Taskforce : The Expanding Mission Directives of the War on Terror
edit on 4/27/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services procedural memoranda just got sent to me as a newsletter, today, the date for the PDF is from April 22, 2011.

John Walsh just stepped up a higher notch on the food chain.

Is this man going to become the lead on all things terrorism?

Immigration goes down a two-way street.

People come in and people go out.

If you're on any Government watch-list they could potentially manipulate this, and label you anything, person of interest, pedophile, terrorist, and we're slowly being herded into those categories as conspiracy theorists with questions being asked about President Obama and his birth certificate.

The "birther" track is one I believe Obama started himself.

What better way to make everyone cooperate?

Start the rumor yourself and make little to no effort to defend it.

Meanwhile, everyone is questioning legal status, debate of legitimacy of the President, and in comes the R.F.I.D. chip program.

A few examples :

CBP to Open 'Ready Lane' at Otay Mesa Border Crossing

...and...

New Public Service Announcement Launched To Raise Intellectual Property Theft Awareness

...and...

A Torpedo of Truth : Is Charlie Sheen Being Prepped For Puppet Dictatorship or A Nutcase?

...and...

Charles B. Rangel : Universal National Service Act, Being Investigated By An Ethics Committee,..

Every corner of America just got a tad more strict.

IBM Commercial - RFID

IBM RFID commercial- Shopping in the Future as a Chipped Human

As well as across the border.

Microchip in Mexico Law enforcement

The collapse of America and the rise of the North American Union is almost complete.

Mexico : The American/Mexican Border, Why Your Rights Are Gone, Because of Arizona...

And you as American citizens did absolutely nothing but complain, whine, and bitch about it.

I'm seriously fed up with the apathy in the conspiracy theory community.

Form a non-profit and make a policy think-tank before it is too late to even talk about it.

www.uscis.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well, what did you SKL? I did not whine or bitch at all. In fact I have welcomed the North American Union on many threads here for the past 4 or five years now. Those IBM commercials are not referring to chipped people. The technology utilized for the second commercial, from what I have read in the past, uses the chip in your wallet or card you have on you to initiate the payment, not an embedded implanted chip.

I would love to shop like that. See SKL, many people arent bitching and whining, and the reason is, most Americans will actuallly welcome this technology, myself included. RFID has been used in tracking shipments of merchandise for years, but it becomes more widespread as costs go down. At present, the RFID shipments end at the warehouse or distribution point of retailers.

See I work at Wal-Mart, and do know for a fact our distribution center recieves shipments from our suppliers with RFID tracking and check in. The pallets that is. Then the merchandise is individualy downstacked and sent on its way. No big deal there.

But when those packages start comign with chips and I can begin walking out the door with instant payment like commercial two, well that'll just be golden

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
Well, what did you SKL? I did not whine or bitch at all. In fact I have welcomed the North American Union on many threads here for the past 4 or five years now. Those IBM commercials are not referring to chipped people. The technology utilized for the second commercial, from what I have read in the past, uses the chip in your wallet or card you have on you to initiate the payment, not an embedded implanted chip.

You welcome the North American Union so you're a traitor to the nation?

You realize, for the N.A.U. to happen, America will lose our individuality?

Like the European Union.

The second I.B.M. commercial is indeed referring to the man being chipped.

If you weren't paying attention I guess you failed to understand the video.

Show me where it is his wallet and not a chip in his body.

Yes, it starts with the wallet, but it will progress to the body like in the third video.

I would love to shop like that. See SKL, many people arent bitching and whining, and the reason is, most Americans will actuallly welcome this technology, myself included. RFID has been used in tracking shipments of merchandise for years, but it becomes more widespread as costs go down. At present, the RFID shipments end at the warehouse or distribution point of retailers.

Yes, as inventory control, humans are not inventory, but animals apparently are.

Quote from : Destron Fearing Website

Destron Fearing is a global leader in innovative animal identification.

With presence in over 40 countries worldwide we seek to provide real world ID solutions to match the ever increasing complexity and opportunities related to animal identification.

Since 1945 we have provided innovative products addressing the needs of livestock producers, companion animal owners, horse owners, wildlife managers and government agencies.

Destron Fearing provides a full complement of radio frequency identification products and software solutions to automate the collection of critical livestock production and carcass information.

Individual and herd information can then be easily transferred between all parties involved in the production and retail of meat products. Information sharing allows the food industry to meet the discriminating demands of the market place.

Since 1945.

As in WWII.

You do know that the birth of the databases was between America and Nazi Germany, right?

IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c9c27969530.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Was IBM, "The Solutions Company," partly responsible for the Final Solution?

That's the question raised by Edwin Black's IBM and the Holocaust, the most controversial book on the subject since Daniel Jonah Goldhagen's Hitler's Willing Executioners.

Black, a son of Holocaust survivors, is less tendentiously simplistic than Goldhagen, but his thesis is no less provocative: he argues that IBM founder Thomas Watson deserved the Merit Cross (Germany's second-highest honor) awarded him by Hitler, his second-biggest customer on earth.

"IBM, primarily through its German subsidiary, made Hitler's program of Jewish destruction a technologic mission the company pursued with chilling success," writes Black.

"IBM had almost single-handedly brought modern warfare into the information age [and] virtually put the 'blitz' in the krieg."

The crucial technology was a precursor to the computer, the IBM Hollerith punch card machine, which Black glimpsed on exhibit at the U.S. Holocaust Museum, inspiring his five-year, top-secret book project. The Hollerith was used to tabulate and alphabetize census data.

Black says the Hollerith and its punch card data ("hole 3 signified homosexual ... hole 8 designated a Jew") was indispensable in rounding up prisoners, keeping the trains fully packed and on time, tallying the deaths, and organizing the entire war effort.

Hitler's regime was fantastically, suicidally chaotic; could IBM have been the cause of its sole competence: mass-murdering civilians?

Better scholars than I must sift through and appraise Black's mountainous evidence, but clearly the assessment is overdue.

The moral argument turns on one question: How much did IBM New York know about IBM Germany's work, and when?

Black documents a scary game of brinksmanship orchestrated by IBM chief Watson, who walked a fine line between enraging U.S. officials and infuriating Hitler.

He shamefully delayed returning the Nazi medal until forced to--and when he did return it, the Nazis almost kicked IBM and its crucial machines out of Germany.

(Hitler was prone to self-defeating decisions, as demonstrated in How Hitler Could Have Won World War II.)

That is the same I.B.M. still in power today behind all of this nonsense with the R.F.I.D. program.

See I work at Wal-Mart, and do know for a fact our distribution center recieves shipments from our suppliers with RFID tracking and check in. The pallets that is. Then the merchandise is individualy downstacked and sent on its way. No big deal there.

Seen it, examined it, investigated it thoroughly, have books on assembling it.

The positive is inventory control of products.

But if we as citizens are the "inventory" like Nazi Germany where is the positive?

But when those packages start comign with chips and I can begin walking out the door with instant payment like commercial two, well that'll just be golden

Well, good for you, great, you're a passive person, good for the passive tracking systems at Wal-Mart.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yea I read about the IBM nazi connection in the book Trading With the Enemy . Many American banks, Ford Motor, Standard Oil and alot of American companies traded with them during WW2. Is that the American identity which your afraid of losing? Were still doing it today no doubt!

Im not a traitor, just a progressive citizen. First the North American Union, and then the Entire Western Hemisphere, and eventually the Globe. It will be beautiful. If it sounds like im an NWO pawn, its because I am. It appears they are on the winning side right now, and I intend on staying on the winning side. Simple as that. most people you will find on the street will probably agree.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

I understand the program quite a bit more thoroughly.

If they were not trying to sneak it into passage separated into so many different programs I might think differently.

This is buried in the Healthcare Reform with the I.R.S.

This is buried in the Immigration issue with the border.

This is buried is the World Bank and doing away with cash for the cashless society.

With the dollar collapsing this will happen whether you want it or not.

See, that's where I have the biggest problem with it, through financial manipulation they are forcing everyone.

It will start as well through volunteering for it and other assorted elements.

Your pets, Criminals, Military, Law Enforcement, Government programs.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Yea I read about the IBM nazi connection in the book Trading With the Enemy . Many American banks, Ford Motor, Standard Oil and alot of American companies traded with them during WW2. Is that the American identity which your afraid of losing? Were still doing it today no doubt!

Oh no, those companies, are traitors to America and traitors to humanity.

Their companies should have been dismantled completely.

Instead, they were caught, it was hushed up, and Uncle Sam bankrolled them.

Im not a traitor, just a progressive citizen. First the North American Union, and then the Entire Western Hemisphere, and eventually the Globe. It will be beautiful. If it sounds like im an NWO pawn, its because I am. It appears they are on the winning side right now, and I intend on staying on the winning side. Simple as that. most people you will find on the street will probably agree.

Progressivism is one thing but a digital slave collar is another thing altogether.

Beautiful?

Horrendous is more like it.

All it takes is you disagreeing.

"I don't like President..."

And they can flip a switch and you will not work, will not eat, will not purchase anything.

No, none on the streets would agree, they know little to nothing about it.

Since it is slipping in like a serpent turning into a hydra.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Don't you think your getting a little bit sensationalist with this issue? Your starting to sound like some Dystopian sci-fi novel man, calm down. I know you have been at this issue for years now and have done lots of research, I have been in a few of those threads. Most of them though indicate the simple commercial application of this technology, and I dont recall a single time where mandatory human mico-chipping was proposed.

Although I may recall something about embedding soldiers or felons or something, you might know what I am talking about, I actually consider you an expert on ATS in this subject.

However, I do remember an intensive debate on the supposed RFID topic included in the Health Care Reform legislation. I also remember that many of us went into the actual sections of the actual bill where it did not acually specify anything about micro chipping and RFID.

The sections that opponents were reading into was the creation of an agency and database to regulate and monitor the performance, safety, and record of class IV medical implants, or something of that nature. Those included such things as prosthetics, pacemakers, the metal rod in my femur that was put there without my consent after a car accident in February (not that I mind, just would have been nice if they asked me first), even dental appplications.

Point is, we discussed the topic of alleged RFID chip issue in the health care bill for weeks, and went line by line, and we did not find anything conclusive that made chips mandatory or even brought the issue up.

I am certain that thread is still archived somewhere on ATS, but have no clue as to remembering the exact one I contributed to

As far as the immigration thing, you have definetly done more research than I, so I cannot make any statements in reggards to that yet.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Somewhere, someone is finding another inroad...

They can chip my cold dead body...

You might like this vid...

Its a satire on Mr Scott Silverman from Verichip/PositiveId [the human implantable microchip company] and his B.S. explainations on how great the Verichip is and how you should just relax and like Mr Tinkles , just get the chip

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Don't you think your getting a little bit sensationalist with this issue?

No, actually, this is quite calm for me.

I'm tired of the apathy, the sheeple, and the lack of intelligent use of knowledge.

All I hear, day in and day out, from the conspiracy theory community is to use violence.

Or illegal activities to get the things conspiracy theorist's want to happen.

Very few people realize that the things they want cannot be forced through violence and illegality.

Your starting to sound like some Dystopian sci-fi novel man, calm down. I know you have been at this issue for years now and have done lots of research, I have been in a few of those threads. Most of them though indicate the simple commercial application of this technology, and I dont recall a single time where mandatory human mico-chipping was proposed.

Years?

Try three decades.

The first time I heard of "cattle mutilations" and "alien abductions" I was investigating.

I have linked those two issues and the "Illegal Aliens" conflict into a massive conspiracy with R.F.I.D.

And guess what?

Not a single "grey alien" is in sight except in people's often warped version of reality.

Forgive me for saying it, if you've been in some of my threads, your name does not ring a bell.

Possibly we had limited contact or possibly I was too busy working 2, 3, and 4 jobs.

The commercial application is a public front whereas mandatory human chipping is secretive.

Any and all "alien abductions" and "cattle mutilations" and even El Chupacabra is field testing.

You will notice a drop in stories of those over the last three decades, yes?

The field testing stage is over and we're being phased into quiet mandates through equipment.

Passport, automobile tires, sneakers, and cell phones, to name a few have the R.F.I.D. chip.

Although I may recall something about embedding soldiers or felons or something, you might know what I am talking about, I actually consider you an expert on ATS in this subject.

Well, thank you, forgive me though for my earlier comment about not remembering you.

It was my being honest not trying to hurt your feelings nor trying to be callous.

And I am working on a thread towards achieving that very title right now as we speak.

It started with "alien abductions", "cattle mutilations", "El Chupacabra", your pets, wild animal tagging, now felons, soldiers, Law Enforcement Officers, happening in stages, by the time the populace as a whole notices it, too many other groups of people will have it, and it will be "what do you have to hide" at the catch-words that will have us labeled as traitors, terrorists, felons, or the great unwashed people who cannot work, cannot eat, and cannot travel.

However, I do remember an intensive debate on the supposed RFID topic included in the Health Care Reform legislation. I also remember that many of us went into the actual sections of the actual bill where it did not acually specify anything about micro chipping and RFID.

Of course.

It is broken down into many different laws, agencies, and organizational mapping for a purpose.

To make it harder to find and so that regular people will not figure it out until too late.

Hidden in plain sights like trees in a forest or grains of sand on a beach.

The purpose so was to make it damned near impossible to track from inception to mass enforcement.

I've been tracking it though.

Since I was 6 years old for 31 years now my patience has paid off to fruition.

My stepfather came into my life when I was 6 and taught me how to spot the Government lies.

My stepfather came into my life when I was 6 and taught me how to spot the Government cover-ups.

My stepfather came into my life when I was 6 and taught me how to spot the Government fraud.

It is so massive most people do not know 1% of what is going on.

The sections that opponents were reading into was the creation of an agency and database to regulate and monitor the performance, safety, and record of class IV medical implants, or something of that nature. Those included such things as prosthetics, pacemakers, the metal rod in my femur that was put there without my consent after a car accident in February (not that I mind, just would have been nice if they asked me first), even dental appplications.

Of course.

A database is for tracking information through the innocence of medical care.

Just as the I.R.S. being involved brings the Treasury Department into the cashless society part.

Medical records is the same "innocence" as chipping your pets to make the claim of protection.

I actually see the technology as an intelligent use of speeding up society.

However, my biggest problem, is how they are slithering it in like a snake in the grass.

And as well the Government ability to shut it off and you're toast and cannot work, eat, or travel.

No one deserves, no has earned, and no one has the right to that amount of control over anyone.

Not one person, not one Government, not one corporation yet it is going worldwide.

Through World Government with the World Bank and across all national boundaries.

Yeah, if they asked you, like they didn't ask those "alien abductees".

Point is, we discussed the topic of alleged RFID chip issue in the health care bill for weeks, and went line by line, and we did not find anything conclusive that made chips mandatory or even brought the issue up.

And you never will.

This is because they are going after the volunteers first in this stage of implementation.

They are past field testing and on into pushing the "selling stage" by positive selling points.

Digital Corp Bio Chip Implant RFID

O'Reilly and Ebert on RFID Chip Implants 0

Microchip in Mexico Law Enforcement

Mandatory will be after those who are willing step forward do so as the willing sheeple to be tracked.

First Microchip City Being Built in Korea

You want your Utopia?

Maybe Kim Jong-il will allow you into North Korea or you can freely go to South Korea.

Meanwhile I will be digging deeper, tracking information, and making a larger impact.

I am certain that thread is still archived somewhere on ATS, but have no clue as to remembering the exact one I contributed to

As far as the immigration thing, you have definetly done more research than I, so I cannot make any statements in reggards to that yet.

Go ahead and find it.

This is so much larger than you realize though.

And I hope once you realize that it is not too late.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Love the video.

Love the satire.

Love the message.

1% of all lab rats and 1% of all humans chipped get cancer.

Know why?

The R.F.I.D. causes this cancer due to the electromagnetic field the readers need to scan it.

The more you travel with the chip the more likelihood you get cancer.

Kind of an oxymoron is it not?

Travel more and get cancer.

And this is with minimal R.F.I.D. readers present currently.

Think of when they are in every street light, every automobile, every 7-11, and every workplace.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

No doubt, and perhaps they would skew the findings on cancer as well to hide the dangers.

Are we a commodity that we need to be chipped, tracked, and scanned?

Are we someones property, are we chattel?

NO!

Are we a freaking network card? NO!

Then why do these freaks want to tag people with RFID?

Is it to keep illegal immigrants out of the U.S.? No, thats not what they are up to.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2fd6b539e5c.jpg[/atsimg]

Thats why...so they can control us, they can bank on us like chattel, and they can kill us, cut us off, trap us, and herd us like cattle.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ok, ok i'll bite, this is very damning evidence here. Now there have been proactive measures by a few states to actually ban mandatory chip implants by employers.

Wikipedia

Following Wisconsin and North Dakota,[27] California issued Senate Bill 362 in 2007, which prohibits employers and others from forcing anyone to have a RFID device implanted under their skin.[27]

On April 5, 2010, Georgia, Atlanta, Senate passed Senate Bill 235 that prohibits forced microchip implants in humans and that would make it a misdemeanor for anyone to require them, including employers. The bill would allow voluntary microchip implants, as long as they're performed by a physician and regulated by the Georgia Composite Medical Board. If the General Assembly passes the new Senate version, Georgia would join California, North Dakota and Wisconsin in banning mandatory microchip implant.[28]

On February 10, 2010 Virginia's House of Delegates also passed a bill that forbids companies from forcing their employees to be implanted with tracking devices.[29]

But Judging by the language, its not good enough. It is only stopping employers from doing so. Nothing states that the local courthouse cannot order you for instance to recieve a chip implant after being convicted of DUI to ensure you do not ennter bars?

I am definetly against mandatory chipping of people, even if we have not seen anything directly passed "as of yet" demanding it. But if states are starting to enact a few laws, then the possibility is not too far off.

So guys, what can I as an individual, and ATS as a community begint to do in an effort to bring awareness to the general public and show my discontent to our local politicians? If I go to my local city counciil meeting (I go when I have free time occasionaly) and bring my concerns in front of the City of Tampa, which many people do watch on the cities broadcast station, will they take me seriously? I would be happy to do it, and list what goals we need to protect this cities citizens. ill even upload the video. But what am I supposed to say? Do I ask for the city to pass an ordinance in an effort to bring awareness? Obviously state law trumps local government, but it would be much larger awareness wouldnt you say?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Of course.

They skew their data, or hide it in a mountain of data, or pay off scientists.

They do not want anything to jeopardize their research, funding, and or profit-margins.

1% is an acceptable loss ratio to them but it is not to that 1% of the populace.

Out of 1,000,000 1% is 10,000 people who will develop cancer who might not have.

We as citizens are not a commodity and we will not be treated as animals to be branded or tagged.

These bastards want to tag us because quite simply they can because the populace will allow it.

The ignorant populace.

And I plan to change that very ignorance.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

So, you do see other people see this as a detriment, do you?

If Senator's are aware of the detriment this shows they did their research.

Or had staff do it.

But the legislation still says they cannot force it but it is allowed voluntarily.

However, during emergency situations, all normal law is null and void.

We go into National Emergency law which is very specific.

Quote from : Wikipedia : National Emergency Act

The National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601-1651) is a United States federal law passed in 1976 to stop open-ended states of national emergency and formalize the power of Congress to provide certain checks and balances on the emergency powers of the President.

The act sets a limit of two years on states of national emergency.

It also imposes certain "procedural formalities" on the President when invoking such powers.

The perceived need for the law arose from the scope and number of laws granting special powers to the executive in times of national emergency (or public danger).

At least two constitutional rights are subject to revocation during a state of emergency:

The right of habeas corpus, under Article 1, Section 9;

The right to a grand jury for members of the National Guard when in actual service, under Fifth Amendment.
In addition, many provisions of statutory law are contingent on a state of national emergency, as many as 500 by one count.

It was due in part to concern that a declaration of "emergency" for one purpose should not invoke every possible executive emergency power that Congress in 1976 passed the National Emergencies Act.

Among other provisions, this act requires the President to declare formally a national emergency and to specify the statutory authorities to be used under such a declaration.

There were 32 declared national emergencies between 1976 and 2001.

Most of these were for the purpose of restricting trade with certain foreign entities under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA) (50 U.S.C. 1701-1707).

At least two Constitutional rights can be suspended for up to two years.

Quote from : Wikipedia : National Emergency Act : State of National Emergency In Effect Since September 2001

The United States has been in a state of national emergency continuously since September 14, 2001, when the Bush administration invoked it premised on the September 11 attacks.

In September 2010, President Barack Obama informed Congress that the State of National Emergency in effect since September 14, 2001, will be extended another year.

The National Emergencies Act grants various powers to the president during times of emergency, and was intended to prevent a president from declaring a state of emergency of indefinite duration.

So, in essence, we've been in a continuous state of National Emergency, since 2001?

But they have yet to have suspended any rights, yet, as far as we know.

Are you getting this yet?

You as an individual and an ATS community member can do a few things.

1) Dig deep into all laws passed and sort them according to which ones influence others.

2) Ask for help interpreting it if you're struggling with the legalese.

3) Get books, whether on Amazon, the library, or wherever on the R.F.I.D. program.

Be forewarned there are thousands of books on the topic on all ranges, elements, and levels of it.

I've been researching this for three decades and I am talking to big hitters about stopping it.

As well I am involved throughout the world both online and offline and both conspiracy theory or otherwise.

4) Make sure any all things you do to educate others is legal and non-violent.

5) Educate yourself as you educate others about the process.

I have a list of 30 books I suggest to people in person about the R.F.I.D. chip and other relevant Government programs, and I am not anti-Government, I am anti-corruption within Government, this program, being hidden is corruption in action.

City Government is only going to take you seriously if you take yourself seriously.

Before going and speaking before a City Council educate yourself on a few things.

1) Your local laws.

2) Your Council representatives.

3) Who influences and or controls them.

Asking them to pass an ordinance while sounding good is going to be a huge pain in the ass.

You have to show a threat to the populace.

You have to have reams of data, information, and have to have a name people will listen to.

You have to have an inside track on things within your local government.

Forming a non-profit and a think-tank would be a huge start.

new topics

top topics

join