It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well it lioks like I gotta explain who i am, why I'm here, what I'm going to contribute to this forum etc. I suppose if you look at my username you'd get a clue as to what I'm about. I'm probably gonna conflict with the general opinions on this site. Some might call me a "troll". I assure you what I wanted to post would have been my honest feelings and not just to stir # up for its own sake. The reason I made an account was because I wanted to post a rant I made thats basically more or less in DEFENSE of what people call "sheeple". It was basically a tirade against among other things, conspiracy theorists, anarcho-primitivists, and people who hate modern society and use words like "sheeple" I chose this site because, theres a lot of these thoughts going on here. dont know a better place. I was planning on making more rants/essays later on. however I find out I'm not allowed to post an OP without making twenty posts. So that really sucks, cause I wanted first and foremost to put my opinion peice and hear the feedback, and i got nothing I can think of to say in terms of responding to other posts. So it looks like I'm gonna waste a lotta time typing a lot of # i otherwise wouldnt bother to write just so i can say what I want to say. I hate forum rules like this and I hate even more the spammers/trolls/whatever that made these rules neccessary.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cypherite

Let me be the first to say hello. I already know you will have much controversy here, as pretty much everyone does. Also, I am glad that you will stay true to what you believe, no matter my opinion on what you believe. Remember though, we are meant to continually alter our beliefs based off of information we deem worthy of input into our thought process. Some will give everything a chance and weed it out later (me). Some will deny everything until inconclusive proof is brought about. Its the way the world works and thats not changing any time in the immediate future.

That being said, i wish to hear your defense of so called "sheeple". Maybe using that word as a profile is wrong, but there is irrefutable evidence that people are dealing with false info and not second guessing anything they are being told. Anyway, welcome and I look forward to seeing you on the threads.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Welcome here, and it will be nice to see what theories you have to post in the future. I think the 20 post minimum helps weed out the people who aren't serious about all of this.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cypherite

Hi cypherite, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS from another "newb"

I look forward to eventually reading your thoughts on things

Regards

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS.

Do get your 20 posts and let's hear what you have to say.

In this site you still have a right to have your own opinion even if it differs from everyone else.
If it upsets someone they do not have to respond and can leave the thread.

When you get your posts do please start a thread concerning sheeple as I can see many of the ones calling others sheeple being sheeple themselves.

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join