It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernanke Live!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Can someone please post a summary? I was going to watch on CNN since I can't see ustream on ipad but CNN only covered the first minute of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well that was fun! Anybody else feel like they just wasted an hour of their life.... I mean really... What did we learn here?
Thanks for all the transparency Mr. Big....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

they are letting the QE2 run out as planned... and they feel it has accomplished it's goal if inflation continues to rise they will "take measures"... they can't do anything to control raising gas prices... They can't help those suffering long term unemployment... I don't know there was some other stuff... but those were the main points... nothing we really didn't know already...
edit on 27-4-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by WildWorld

they are letting the QE2 run out as planned... and they feel it has accomplished it's goal if inflation continues to rise they will "take measures"... they can't do anything to control raising gas prices... I don't know there was some other stuff... but those were the main points... nothing we really didn't know already...

Thanks

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Bernanke: a cheap man in a trillion dollar suit.

He's a bad liar, his voice was cracking in a congressional hearing last year along with Paulson. I didn't watch the press conference yet but someone else said his voice was cracking. So much for a confidence booster for the economy. We have Obama releasing a fake long form birth certificate and Bernanke assuring us the fed truly is a private banking conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

My wife noticed first and she aint the conspiracy nut I am

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hey OP,

Thanks for putting this vid up, would have missed it otherwise. I'm no economic wizard and couldn't quite grasp some of the point he raised, I was interested in his body language. I was so interested I watched it twice.

He's basically fine, practised, when he's reading the initial brief, but later on he's all over the place. His 'ticks' even change depending on which way he's facing. He must have been real uncomfortable up there, you could tell. Now i wonder why he'd feel like that.......

Thundersmurf...
Peace™

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
if anyone would prefer to read the transcript instead of listening (oh god), c-span have it......

www.c-spanvideo.org...

Enjoy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join