It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were told to relocate because there is an ELE comming. Will you go Underground, if told to??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yes, but it would depend on the circumstances. The possibility of being trapped underground with a limited food supply is a frightening thought. Could you imagine being trapped underground with perhaps thousands of other people, and the food runs out. It would literally be worse than Hell.

Now that I think about it, I think I would rather take in the grand spectacle of it all and witness the event above ground and hopefully get a chance to see it coming. Go out with the ultimate BANG!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Haha you have no idea, sunshine

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Read up on Phil Schneider and what goes on in Undergound Facilities, and understand why he is dead. Also understand that this is an attempt to survey what people are thinking and use it against them by Corporations.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

My bug out bag is ready to rock. I even have a base jumping parachute in my bag. + roll out solar panels+ gas masks + life saver filter bottle (6k litres filtered) 1 month of food. Ammo. Sexy fn2000. Maps to lakehouse in poconos. That's protection from extinction level event.

I just hope it's a smooth ride there during the panic

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by abecedarian
What sort of ELE are we hypothesizing here?

I need more information before I can make an informed decision.

Very good question. ALL the media is broadcasting is there is celestial danger no details except its celestial related. Many civilians will do their research and find there is a local black hole below Earth thats moving never detected, others find there is hot gas cloud being pulled in general direction as black hole as it feeds on local vicinity and still others find data that black hole is pulling other celestial objects within it. Now the attempt is not clear if the black hole is threat or what its influencing.... Hope that helps to assist you in the thread..
edit on 4/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

black hole under the earth that doesnt move What in the world are you talking about? please link me to some information on this.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DONTBEIGNORANT

Oh by the way, nice psyop! What is this a clandestine government focus group?
Haha. Oh boy, I wish I was annunaki!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I would not go, I would probably just drive up to my favorite mountains here in beautiful washington state with any friends and family that would want to join me and I would get drunk off my ass alongside a ragin' camp fire, good food, and good people. I would play my guitar and sing my heart out, all with a big smile on my face thinking, " It's time to go home."
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
No, I don't believe anything the gov't says. I certainly don't want to be tricked into an early grave in some enslavement scheme.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
No. I would rather not survive an event that leaves the earth a barren wasteland, devoid of surface life. Plus I know most likely members of my family would be left behind since they would not have space for everyone and I wouldn't leave them behind. We all stay together for good or bad.

Plus..don't even want to imagine the situations playing out in underground shelters..talk about hell on earth.. *shudder*

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
the main problem with underground bases is spare parts. lets say the airconditioning units start to wear out because of time and wear and tear? is there a air conditioning manufacturing plant underground to make these spare parts? what if a bearing goes out in cooler number one? what if a fan belt breaks? if there is 1000 manufacturing facilities underground for all our mechanical machine needs do you think they would be able to find metal and rubber to produce spare parts?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
food isnt the issue for underground bases soil nutrients and seeds are abundant and the food we produce prosuces seeds. its the spare parts to keep the facility running. think of how many parts make up a machine and think of what machines are necessary for survival in a black vacuum underground.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
do you really think there is a whole manufacturing facility underground for ball bearings? or another one for fan belts? or for every single individual gear taht turns the motors for your air or light underground? dont be stupid!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
ats members pls refer to page 8 in this thread because I have listed 6 dates this year that will have possible earthquakes. most of you only read the 1st and last pages of a thread so I am reiterating here I have been making serious allegations about a earth level extintion event "ele"

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
ats members within an hour of posting my scientific earthquake dates this thread was moved off the main page. is this site becoming mainstream? is it burying significant information? ive never seen a thread move off the main page so fast after someone made serious allegations concerning real issues!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NASAcrew
I see this thread as a post by a Gov Agency. They are collecting data, IP addresses on everyone, including this reply. I am shocked so many of you would respond to this pole. It appears that you are all still sheeple, trusting in the folks that come to this Website. There are interesting thoughts found on the site, but... honest.... why would you trust anyone on a thread like this?

Not even???
This was made out of some data I seen in other threads about will you go if ET / ALIEN showed up and warned there was a disaster in the near future and asked you to leave with them for protection modeling the same trust factor...

Also thanks to all who added their thoughts to the thread they are pretty interesting. And again as I said maybe some will see the effects on the populace and try to interact w/ more compassion towards the masses. Maybe!?

Be well

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomeCheesyUsername
First of all Ophiucus 13, go # yourself.

I dont do that.
thanks for your input

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Screw underground. You wanna know what I built? I work in foundation repair. I have ran my business for a long time and living on the Ms. Gulf coast I have built concrete fortresses for some people for hurricane season.

I have accumilated a lot of materials, like concrete slabs for bridges and such. What I did was simple.

Built into the side of a hill, mostly because the area I built on is solid clay almost like red concrete. Then I used 1 inch rebar stick 2 to a block and filled 3 layers of block with metal fiber concrete.

Then I lined the roof with metal beams, wide posts, then used thick pond rubber and poured concrete on the top if it 3 feet thick, finished it off with gravel. Simple ventilation, simple electrical hookup for solar, used my knowledge to build a hand water pump insde off a natural spring and there it is.

Cheap, simple, super powerful, emergency shelter. Didn't even costs as much as some hole dug.
edit on 29-4-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
pls goto page 8 and view my comments to have a better understanding of what is unfolding. I will post a remind on every new page this thread creates to keep awareness more livid. I have mentioned 6 dates that you can personally back up scientifically with historical data on these quake days. If no quakes happen the days I mentioned I will stop my efforts and will be more happy for being wrong. But I have about 6 more months these dates span across and as time goes on and these dates keep matching quakes, my coherts and myself will do everything we can to make this data go viral.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join