It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were told to relocate because there is an ELE comming. Will you go Underground, if told to??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Underground is not as full proof like you think. It's good for a small period of time for a event that doesn't last long, like tornados, nuclear blast, hurricane, etc...

I mean I see all these idiots making these huge underground colonies like something out of the resident evil hive and what they fail to understand is in 2012 if by some dark genius miracle something does happen and the earth shifts, the ground underneath would be moving durrr. It would rip apart like nothing in alot of these areas if not all.

If im going to die, Im going to face it head on, Im not gonna bury myself like a weasel and listen to the government, they can't even make right decisions when the world is still alive, why would I listen to those who most likely would be the ones contributing to a possible ELE?

Not this cracker, shoot...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
I'm going to wait it out. I still think the NWO is trying to depopulate the world and that would be a great way to do it. Tricking everyone into believing the end is near. Hearding them all underground and either gasing them or filling it with water. Worst case scenario I die end of my story LOL.

I would have never thought of that. In that case it would be a tough decision. I would take my chances and pick to hide out underground.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I got my own caves if I wanted to live underground, I'd probably take my chances, and either survive and wander the ruins of cities like MadMax or the Lone Wanderer, or i'd die, either one's preferable to cramming into a vault with a few hundred other idiots

and by caves I mean abandoned mines that likely would collapse on me anyway
edit on 28-4-2011 by Gren because: had to ad in the bit about caves

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ok the government is corrupt and run by a cabal of individuals with lust for power and dominance over other species and its own brothers and sisters. No one should trust these individuals with their life. No one! Make up your own mind and choose for yourself.

Furthermore to respond to this idea that a black hole would be in the fascinity of earth, think about the consequences….

There is no place you can hide from this. Think in cosmic terms instead of underground bunkers. This is what would happen if a micro black hole hit the earth:

www.universetoday.com...

Now imagine right now if it were a considerable sized black hole. There would never be any chance of our atmosphere being left alone. It would probably be consumed first as the weight of objects the most light would go first and the rest would probably follow. And the solar flares from the sun would also get diverted by the pull. This would be a very disturbing time. If the black hole was in one position staying stable within an acceptable distance, but orbiting, then it would also act as a magnet to everything the earth comes close to. Imagine comets, planets, dust , anything it can get its hands on would probably follow as well. Supposing the Earth itself does not pass through the phenomenon, I can see only a solar flare or some other phenomenon stopping it completely. And even then the results would be most unpleasing. So hiding within the planet is not an option. When the planet is most likely at risk in a case such as this.

Now in the propose ELE the only way you can live on is with ships. Massive ships that can get out of the solar system. I would imagine that such ships would be the endeavour built within all the secret military bases, otherwise there is nothing worth And there lies the other problem, trying to get out of orbit without getting sucked into the phenomena after.

There is no way that a situation like that has anymore than 10 000 survivors of humanity.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
No, I would use my own

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Interesting thread... My decision would be based on the facts at hand, in that moment. If forced, push back. If shown proof, perhaps. I'd probably wait until others were in before going in myself, like women and children.

Why, do you know something we don't?
Or is this just a free brainstorming session for those pesky 'powers that be..'

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
No.. Everyone dies thats life . Death is nothing to fear. Will die as I lived - on my feet above ground and looking it in the face.. Rather than cowering underground.
Were born, We live, We die.. What matters is that we use the time we're here to make the world a little better place than when we entered it..
Karma neh..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a ele well wont mater where we go unless somehow the human race pools together to build ships to remove us from this planet and solar system, other then that not much anyone could do. But whats the chances lol humans coming together, the next question is with today's tech would we be able to manufacturer ships fast enough, big enough, to save humanity. and if the reply is yes why are these ships not being built today.
its all ways good to be fitted with a lifeboat.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
there is a comet currently in our solar system and its actually not a comet at all but a brown dwarf. If you find any media attention on this object (which you wont) you will find they are labeling it as a comet. Brown dwarfs are super dense and have lage gravitational wells in comparison to their size. The brown dwarf currenty in our system is named "Elenin". it its a name that is similar from a comet in the movie "Deep Impact". In this movie ele stands for earth level extinction. this celestial body has been in our solar a little over a month now and sometimes its position is in alighnment with a few planets in our solar system. due to its super density every time it is in line with earth and another of our planets it creates a strong gravitational pull in the direction of the alighnemt towards elenin. The first of such alighnments happened 3/11 the day of the japan quake. Such strong gravitational alighnments can create pull within our planets liquid magma structure and cause earthquakes. Im going provide the next alighnment dates here for you ats members for the next celestial alighnments. may 21/aug 16/sep 26/oct 17/nov 12/nov 26. write these dates down because these will be the days our planet is under more gravitational pull than it normally is and I strongly suspect these will be quake days. I am receiving this data from jet propulsion laboratories and it is available online for civilians. I would also like to add that oct 17th will be its closest proximity to planets earth as it will be between us and our sun. so close in fact insiders arent certain if we are in danger.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
oh and btw if your thinking your going underground you better have 50,000 dollars per person.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I would not follow my government to live in their control. We are very prepared, other than a blast that levels everything around, we have a better than most chance. Besides all the other things one would stockpile, my wife is a vet and has all kinds of meds and supplies/know how of emergency surgery. I just could imagine being locked in underground with 1000's and having the military breathing down my neck. My 40 caliber promises to keep the bad guys at bay. We live in the foothills so are safe from many natural disaster....
It all depends on what the scenario is. An ELE pretty much says above or below ground, your screwed!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
also on a curious side note, 11 states will be conductong a 3 million person evacuation drill named nele11 sometime mid may. the evacuation is for the purpose of a major earthquake along the new madrid fault line. I would also like to state again the next alighnment date will be may 21st. Do you remember there was a terrorist drill on 9/11 before the towers fell? do you remember there was a terrorist drill in the london subways before the trams blew up? prepare for the next "drill" America! may 21st will be next quake in a series of quakes int he months to come. if you missed my above posts pls scoll up to clarify.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
No way. Too much distrust of the govenment and I also would not want to deal with the aftermath. Wait it out and hope and pray for the best.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I would accept it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Not going underground till the very last second if no other way out can be found, And if theres people needing helped around ill probably spend most of my last energy getting them to "the ship".

If I was a bad guy Id hijack a space shuttle and get to the ISS and chill for a bit, start conserving food and hope when everything settled down some part of earth would still be inhabitable.

Apologies if ive repeated already touched on points as i only read abou t half the thread..ok a quarter.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If you wish to verify the next planetary alighment dates which I stongly believe are quake dates (3 alighments so far and a quake every alighnment) pls point your cursors in the direction of jetpropulsion laboratories then go to multimedia then interactive. once there you can click on eyes on our solar system. a small plug-in will be needed to use the public software, but once there you will be able to verify the 6 dates that I have provided. when you freezeframe it on the dates ive mentioned be sure to drag the solar system around in real time until you see where the alighnments are occuring.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Personally I am not one who plays well with others. I am generally old hard headed and cantankerous. With that said I would probably eat massive amounts of mushrooms and try to play my guitar and if I survive well that’s another story all together.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
pls scroll up and read my previous posts ats this is not speculation and anyone with any astronomy background pls verify my data. I am getting a general lack of feedback which is disturbing because I am making some serious allegations.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I would make an underground bunker and fill it with copies of all esoteric books and make sure I have weapons and survival gear ready, for when it's time to come out to the surface and wreck havoc on the evil ones. Fight like a man, no species or entity has more power than man!.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
No. Not because I don't believe anything that comes from the television or other media outlets, but because this is a charade. To test your reactions, to measure your psyche.

Creating a being is complex work, I get that ^^

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join