It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were told to relocate because there is an ELE comming. Will you go Underground, if told to??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hell no I wouldn't go underground. I'd rather die in an ELE than spend years in a underground bunker, which would probably be run in a Nazi-like state by TPTB.

Earth would be practically inhabitable for centuries after an ELE, so why would I want to survive that? Even the fat-cats in their bunkers would be going through hell too.

If an ELE occurred, I'd say goodbye to all my friends and family, cook up my favorite meal, add in some good wine, and spend quality time with my girlfriend until the end comes.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I would not go anywhere that i was being forced to go.....pure and simple....if i was being warned or asked with repect id be more opt to comply peacefully....if i was being forced or threatend id have to use whatever means within my power to defend myself.So i. The case of being told to go...lol i just have to give you the ole fashion finger.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Nah, I don`t believe anything good can come from the authorities. They may be telling the truth and an ELE may really hit, but I`d prefer to try my luck with the nature instead...

Life underground can`t be very pleasant even without evil rulers anyway.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Nope i would hide no matter what under the earth..if anything happens on the surface..well that will be the undergroud will get trapped because entries may get blocked..so better die or whatever happens and being outside..than stucked in a hole!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I will stay on the surface of course. I believe something great will happen for ordinary people who is not member of the Elite and don't have their place reserved underground. I have the feeling i will miss something very cool on the surface if i go underground (shifting to 4t, 5th dimension?) and i beleive that the Elite will probably miss the boat for a better world and they will stay in the 3D in a nightmare world.

What kind of world it will be if i'm a survivor??. Like the crazy man on the hill in the 2012 movie, i prefer to be on the first row of the show and die in a second than dying slowly like a rat in a bunker.

If i was God, i'll never let my creation dying this way, i'm too wonderful to create something very better.

This is my opinion.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I see this thread as a post by a Gov Agency. They are collecting data, IP addresses on everyone, including this reply. I am shocked so many of you would respond to this pole. It appears that you are all still sheeple, trusting in the folks that come to this Website. There are interesting thoughts found on the site, but... honest.... why would you trust anyone on a thread like this?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

This is one of the disinfo tactics by a proxy of gov. The question should have been "Would you willing to relocate to other safer place?"

In a way, this stupid question is to divert the essential point of the coming disaster. The incoming large size meteors are completely unpredictable in terms of where they are going to land. There is no point of hiding underground. Although it may be safer if you can find a nice shelter. The main danger is living near the shores of the large ocean. Think of a mile high tsunami. It will easily reach 100 miles of inland. It's a massive sloshing of the ocean water into the land after the planetary shake up. And suppose the warning was issued after 10 minutes of the impact. There is no way you can escape after such a short notice not to mentioned the horror of the jamming traffic.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
First of all Ophiucus 13, go # yourself.

Secondly, if a government wants a mass population to be moved into an underground area with no escape or witnesses, what do you think will happen?

Thirdly, it would be a false flag operation to thin the population out.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sure,
I wouldn't mind spending some time as a vault dweller...maybe come up years later and notice a hellish landscape and a curious worshipping of all things 1950s era

Would be sporting my cool blue vault 101 jumpsuit and all.

All Hail The Administrator.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Extinction event
en.wikipedia.org...

The Road

I would be like this Guy when i come out of my Deep Bedrock Basement ! thats if I Survive

Supply UP !

The Book

The Road
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

The Increase of Disaster films has been Interesting ! within the last 5 years as i said in a Previous thread

Have a Look gearing up for something 2012

List of disaster films
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomeCheesyUsername
reply to post by notsoperfect

Go f u c k yourself Ophiucus 13

?

Your not going to be able to cut it around here very long me thinks.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What exactly will the coming disaster consist of? Meteors, earthquakes, tsunamis...if we're already being watched on this board anyway, might as well come out with it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have children also.I see many are using this fact to go underground. THIS is my major considering factor in not going to the government safety areas. These sick,sad bastards aren't touching my babies. We will take our chances with the surface and the great hereafter if it really is an ELE. I wouldn't want my kids to inherit an Earth half destroyed anyway. This is just one phase of things. The Earth Game. Escaping the spiritual prison of Terra is may be just the beginning?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by of the Ether
I wouldn't want my kids to inherit an Earth half destroyed anyway. This is just one phase of things. The Earth Game. Escaping the spiritual prison of Terra is may be just the beginning?

Consider history...how often has humanity come towards the edge of extinction with ice ages, plagues, more plagues, etc...
You may look around today and think its a pretty nice world we live in, however, imagine if your ancestors decided to not bother trying to survive because the momentary view of earth was grim.

Survival instinct eventually kicks in...if you look to the sky and see a giant meteor coming towards earth, I suspect any rationally thinking person will gladly grab their kids and run towards the fema cave.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'd ride the lightning like Slim Pickens!!! I ain't going out in no bunker.

In all seriousness, I'd rather flame out than fade away in some underground hell-hole. How long did it take New Orleans residents to get crazy? 3 days? Imagine wide scale anarchy and panic...oh wait, they'd prob have police and military to 'keep order'. No thanks. No underground showers for me.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is one of those " I don't know until I get there " answers for me. I think it would be dependant on information, my family, and the chances of being able to get to a "safe" place. I live with a very "world is black and white" man who would probably just go underground. I have a child, so her safety is my number 1 consideration. I personally, would probably prefer to head to the mountains and take my luck with the rest of those that make it. But I would take it to a family vote, and be with them, because nothing would be right if you aren't with those you love. I think most intelligent humans in touch with their instincts (and spirituality if you so believe) react on what they think and and feel at the time. I have always felt I am a survivor, you suck it up and do what you have to do to survive, and help those you love survive. If that means underground in a big ugly place, so be it. ASk me again when it happens

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

No underground for me. I would embrace my wife, kids, and depending on the type of ELE, determine the best way to bite it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If it was real, I would take my 4 kids........
3th line

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just felt this is a good enough thread to use this graphic
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b55d2f2b3c18.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join