It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were told to relocate because there is an ELE comming. Will you go Underground, if told to??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

No. Like others, if its really an ELE, you would seem to just be delaying the inevitable. And for me, I would not leave my pets. I doubt they would allow pets, and I couldnt leave mine. I would just be as zen as I could be about it, and try to take in the whole experience as fully and calmly as I could.

Im sure there is an odd kind of beauty in an experience of that level if you go through it without struggle and excessive fear.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ok everyone thank you for the inputs. I really wanted to get a feel on this subject in relation to trust in GOVS or STARS*. It seems many just want to make the right decision for their families or themselves and it all makes perfect sense. I saved my response till now so I didn't distract your true feelings. Now me, I am a WILD spirited individual not just in sense of behaving wild or acting out but wild in sense of one of the creators WILD spirits visualize a wild animal vs domesticated and place that observation on our souls that's me lol. Its all love though so don't be alarmed in anyway. Now I explained me so you can understand my response. Personally I don't get to influenced by any thing but from above but I do process logic. So if the country I reside within announced there was an ELE but didn't disclose as much details to secure my mind/conscious then I would question them as well especially if I am requested to go into facility I never heard of. My spirit makes me challenge everything even the BEAST and its intentions. I would though tell ALL my loved 1s to look deep in their hearts for direction because I wouldn't want them following me if I was wrong I want them to follow their hearts but if they still wished they could follow me. So basically if its an event in which creator placed me here during then I know I must do as told (tis all 1 can say)
I don't know what happened here where taxes come from the population to feed a gov. that the tax payers exist under and fear, kinda backwards but it is current EA activities. I do feel that no mater what the outcome of any potential disaster, many of you will return to happiness why others may have to still find it. If I scared any within this thread please forgive me this wasn't the intent. The intent was to see how some feel about putting their lives in another's hand either from Earth or beyond (Stars*) and see the mind states. From what I see many don't trust and some do. So if there are REAL govs who really care about their people maybe one or two will catch a glimpse and try and support their herd fractions better and build a REAL TRUST btween the people and the caretakers.

Thanks you all again and be well. Enjoy!
-YOUR ETERNAL- and keep them hearts generating positive vibes
TO MAKE STRONGER SOULS. The most highest got you in places you cant even see he supports you.....
Love Light Eternia

edit on 4/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It appears we have reached a stalemate, as I think it's better for the government to keep quiet rather than anounce to the public that they will be dead in a couple of days. I would much rather go with a fishing rod in my hand, blissfully unaware as I stand on the bank of a favourite stream, than to go whilst lying in the street, screaming in agony from having my body crushed by a panic filled mass of people as they run blindly with no idea of where to go, or what to do.
On the other hand, at least we do agree on something! Blessings!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

I see you have made your point clear

thanks

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Im sure there is an odd kind of beauty in an experience of that level if you go through it without struggle and excessive fear.

You already know
good point Thanks llusionsaregrander

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

Its all good good minds tend to disagree in order to agree
. Also thank you for the blessings LOVE to you and all you love as well

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
No. I would not enter into such a such a situation that the government gains complete control willingly. I would however enter my own "Bunker" already in place in an undisclosed location in the attempt to survive said situation.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I sense an underground death trap. Could be by accident or a plot.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I see so your issue is more less they will have more controll over masses. That makes sense. Also you already got a bunker, thats cool well good luck with it my friend and thanks

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I sense an underground death trap. Could be by accident or a plot.

Do you mean from intentional or in relation to thread. Like walking people into their dooms?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Nah, I would stay topside. I could not imagine life would be very good underground anyway.
Besides, I could not imagine a more beautiful sight to die to.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If it's an ELE, unless they have the underground facilities stocked for a lifetime being there would just be a royal pain in the keester.

I'm going to have to raise my nervously shaking hand with the rest of the stay outside crowd and take my chances. In my own bunker, thank you very much. At least there I know the design and the food stores and whatnot.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think it's time to rent a backhoe and make my own underground shelter. I dont trust FEMA. They wait until most are dead before coming to to help. It saves them a few million.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm really surprised at all the pages and attention this thread has gotten but no one is flagging it. It makes us think about "what if" I dont think the OP had one particular event in mind. There may come a time we must act quickly. Good job in getting me thinking!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Personally. In the case of an ELE. I want to be at ground zero, and face it head on. No bunker, no way!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Extinction of the human species implies no survivors.

What's the point of doing anything but enjoying the little bit left?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Extinction of the human species implies no survivors.

What's the point of doing anything but enjoying the little bit left?

I guess we could always do as you say and watch it and we'll all go out in style. Those who believe in the big bang theory will also have a big bang going out! I want front seat tickets to the event.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
I'm going to wait it out. I still think the NWO is trying to depopulate the world and that would be a great way to do it. Tricking everyone into believing the end is near. Hearding them all underground and either gasing them or filling it with water. Worst case scenario I die end of my story LOL.

Amen my friend. I have the mentality to do the exact OPPOSITE of what the government tells us to do in those types of situations.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Simple answer of yes or no.

Would you go underground if broadcasted all over world thru ALL media outlets incoming ELE related situation due here in 72 hours. And ALL the nations of the world interestingly opened up certain facilities unknown till now to hide civilian population underground. So these are basically civilian type deep underground bases. Do you go because your told or do you stay and do what you want...

Be well

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/27/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

This is something I have always wondering & thank you for bringing it up S+F.

what if despite the compete coverage, it's still a lie? think 1984. An entire controllable population trapped in a bunker due to a lie about an uninhabitable surface world.

its a little out there but its certainly possible.

Peace,
-B.M
edit on 27/4/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
No. No point. Underground bunkers would be a trap anyway. An ELE would by it's nature make the shelters traps.

People would start killing each other to get into what shelters there are. Best to be away from them until the event. People own shelters would be inadequate and simply be tombs in a true ELE. No ordinary person has the means to build billion+ dollar facilities on their own and they fool themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join