It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were told to relocate because there is an ELE comming. Will you go Underground, if told to??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
My answer would be NO also. I dont want to die before my time comes, but it doesn't scare me either. I would want to see whatever it was when it hit. Should be a really big light show for sure.

Ive lived a pretty long life and I am not going to trust the government to save me, since I feel that they would probably want me dead in this scenario anyway. So I'll just watch the pretty colors and accept my fate..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So, where is the epicenter of this ELE we are discussing?

I mentioned previously that underwater may be a better option than underground and haven't read a comment about that. Not surprising, really. But, if it's an asteroid impact, being in the ocean will mitigate the tidal wave issue.
And, honestly, it would take a 3000 foot tidal wave to breach the mountains between my haven and the Pacific Ocean.... Yeah, maybe the water could skirt around the mountains and such and get here... but not likely. Similularly, a nuclear blast in LA would be diverted by the topography, leavin us here mostly deaf but not subject to the shockwaves. They could smack March ARB and LAX and El Toro simultaneously and ....

Sorry, I was digressing.

ELE? Run muddafokker!!!!

I jest.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Likes how you laid out how you feel and the age and health to make it clear level minded folx would not enter as well. Thanks for that
Now as far as it comming from below I had considered that as well but I didnt want to detail to heavy on the event as we wouldnt be given all the clues either if real.

edit on 4/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
My answer would be NO also. I dont want to die before my time comes, but it doesn't scare me either. I would want to see whatever it was when it hit. Should be a really big light show for sure.

FEARLESS
I see your not afraid of potential ELE this is good again it can as out of box as it get be a ride/vessel that modifies your plane density to travel major distances that would effect 3d body negativly.

Originally posted by kennylee
Ive lived a pretty long life and I am not going to trust the government to save me, since I feel that they would probably want me dead in this scenario anyway. So I'll just watch the pretty colors and accept my fate.. [/quote

This bothers me these govs are care takers yet those in care are under so much pressure and influence. I guess a world with an actual gov that makes people happy is some what out the picture for now. You shouldnt feel like they want you dead or could care less aout you and your taxes or addictions pay their wages. Its SAD! Noow wonder so many dont know whats right or wrong. If they cannot look at their govs for any real support how can they become comfortable enough to trust them and their data. Sorta like how NASA who I onced loved keep a grimmey persona about them with the secrets. More secrtes less trust populace is sending vibes out for support beyond gov then what happens??

I hope one day all under gov supervisions will get to atleast feel like they care and not like they are the silent bully who only strikes when you mess up doing his homework..

Be well

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Funny that everyone wants to know details. What KIND of ELE? Well, let's put it this way: What about the word "extinction" do you not understand?

I'm taking the OP's statement at its hypothetical face value. No, it's not a government trick: It's a real, honest to goodness life snuffing you-all-die kind of event. In this country alone there are 300 million people. How many do you think there is roiom for underground? 100,000, maybe? If you took all the shelters in the country and added them up my guess is you wouldn't get close to a million. Add to that the inevitability that some of the shelters would fail just because they were in the wrong place--at the epicenter, underwater afterwards, etc.

I'd go in a heartbeat. I'd go to Mars, too, even if there were no coming back.

If you want an adventure, you're going to be late for dinner.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian
So, where is the epicenter of this ELE we are discussing?

I mentioned previously that underwater may be a better option than underground and haven't read a comment about that. Not surprising, really. But, if it's an asteroid impact, being in the ocean will mitigate the tidal wave issue.

Considering some of the bunkers going below water bodies is an option. Epic center again there is no clear information of what is going to happen like if today there would be no big chance to know what is going to happen yet people will try to prepare. But we will pull more into thread of epic center Earth is getting closer to gas cloud which may cover total Earth. Now gas cloud registers as super heated but its really the energy particals giving off the odd heated signature yet other planets within solar system have begin to be pulled into it and no known noticable changes occured. By this time only 24 hrs remain doors are beginning to be sealed globally.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Anyone play Fallout?
Predictive programming or what?
But NO! I don't think you would ever find me in one of those things, not like I'd be allowed in in the first place anyways! But even if I was allowed yeah NO! I'd rather die than be a slave. Plus I bet if there is a disaster big enough to threaten the existence of mankind, I'd want to watch it all go down. I imagine it will be tragically beautiful...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I would take my chances form a group of people and try and connect with the other survivors ..may be a chance of running into ..other of sinister nature but ive been there before!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I have contemplated this quite a bit. In fact, I just had a similar discussion with my husband last week. But my question to him was....if a bunch of huge alien ships came to take us to safety from impending doom, would you go. LOL

I have mixed feelings about your question. Like Arcade45, I would question the motives of the announcers. It would be a hard decision, I think. And, truthfully, I think that I really don't know how I would feel about it until faced with the actual scenario. I can play it over and over in my mind, but until/unless the sitch is presented....I just don't know how I would react.

edit on 27-4-2011 by idunno12 because: quoted the wrong person

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
If you want an adventure, you're going to be late for dinner.

schuyler, thanks for your input. good point posted above

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

What sort of ELE are we hypothesizing here?

I need more information before I can make an informed decision.

Very good question. ALL the media is broadcasting is there is celestial danger no details except its celestial related. Many civilians will do their research and find there is a local black hole below Earth thats moving never deteted, others find there is hot gas cloud being pulled in general direction as black hole as it feeds on local vicinity and still others find data that black hole is pulling other celestial objects within it. Now the attempt is not clear if the black hole is thret or what its influencing.... Hope that helps to assist you in the thread..

Doesn't answer my question, but at least that's a bit more to go on.

So "celestial" would suggest an incoming comet, meteor / asteroid or potential solar event. Or, perhaps, the theorized Sol's brown dwarf neighbor is going nova... or maybe Sol itself.

Realistically then, where on Earth is safe? Is "underground" the best option? I'd think "underwater" would be a better bet, personally.

Nope, I need more information before I blindly follow anything the gov't says. Independently verified information would be good.

Brown dwarfs cannot supernova or even nova. Neither can yellow dwarfs, like our Sun.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by unknownman024

You have an interesting outlook on this, pretty cool and I havent played fall out yet but I am sure I will. Just keep in mind we are being told this is why we need to go underground because those who observe dont know for sure how to evaluate what they are seing. The black hole gas/plasma cloud and celestial objects can be something simple as black hole like door, celestial object key, gas cloud vessel transformer director. Again this is all hypothetical so please dont get uncomfy.
Thanks unknownman024

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have considered it more and I think that I would just go.

Really, no human being could know which choice is the right one. I think much of it would be luck of the draw and no matter where you chose to "wait it out" anything could happen. Your underground bunker could be flooded, your underwater bunker could suffer a crack and implode, your well prepared stockpile at home could be overrun by thugs. Just as any decision you make in everyday life could lead to your untimely demise or a long healthy life.

At some point you just have to make a decision and choose the one that is most likely to help you survive.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavlar1974

I would take my chances form a group of people and try and connect with the other survivors ..may be a chance of running into ..other of sinister nature but ive been there before!!!

Sounds like a good enough idea you are an above grounder, you chose to see if fate is sealed for you ar advancement. And 1 would hope the sinister would be in check with what may be..
Thanks for your input

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

My concern is for all those who would be hurt if an announcement such as this was released to the public, and caused a worldwide panic. I think city dwellers would jump in their vehicles and head for the hills in search of hiding places. Roads would be jammed, and people would be killed or injured in the many traffic accidents caused by those driving in a blind panic, not even sure where they were going. I'm sure you've heard of "road rage", well what we hear about on the news would be nothing compared to what would take place when thousands of vehicles have come to a standstill in what would be the largest traffic jams ever seen on our roads and highways. It wouldn't take long for the screaming and cursing to escalate, with guns pulled and shootings becoming the norm. For those who opt to stay in their cities, the subway stations and miles of tunnels would soon become jam-packed, with the result being that many people would be trampled to death, especially the elderly and mothers with babies in their arms as they struggle for breathing space. That's only a couple of the many reasons I have for thinking that in this case, the government should keep a lid on the upcoming disaster.
I do agree with you regarding what most folk refer to as "death". There is of course death of the body, but it is only the vessel that supports our true selves (souls) in this present level of life. I was blessed with a glimpse of the "other side", and did not in any way wish to be sent back here. That was 41 years ago when I was 19 years old.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

LOL yes a couple of the UFO would you go threads did inspire this somewhat. Good catch
You know what though, its fine to not know for sure how you would react that may be some of your instincts responding with a not sure response after logical evaluation of those releaseing the data their credibility an you personal data learned. Thanks I waited to post what I would do as to not curve the thread.

Thanks

edit on 4/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

Point taken and thanks. Also I didnt fully specify or mention brown dwarf this is only hypothetical. Thanks for your input as well

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

It all makes sense. You may halp others to come to simular conclusion. Thanks again

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

I can understand that. But would the potential lives lost = the potential deaths if ELE was that and not a Enhancement Level Event... What I mean is do you think if it was true ELE more would die trying to flee or from not being told. I have considered this as well but I still think the public deserves to know. And keep that spirit up for you are correct these are just our environment vessels to get around on THIS 3d sphere.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
In short, hell no.
2nd line.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join