It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were told to relocate because there is an ELE comming. Will you go Underground, if told to??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Simple answer of yes or no.

Would you go underground if broadcasted all over world thru ALL media outlets incoming ELE related situation due here in 72 hours. And ALL the nations of the world interestingly opened up certain facilities unknown till now to hide civilian population underground. So these are basically civilian type deep underground bases. Do you go because your told or do you stay and do what you want...

Be well

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/27/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Simple, no, because it's an ELE (extinction level event) I'd rather not survive and have to deal with the aftermath. Also I hate most people so I wouldn't last long in a bunker full of mouth breathers

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'm going to wait it out. I still think the NWO is trying to depopulate the world and that would be a great way to do it. Tricking everyone into believing the end is near. Hearding them all underground and either gasing them or filling it with water. Worst case scenario I die end of my story LOL.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

phishyblankwaters, thanks for the truthful response. I just wonder how others would react will they take 24 hrs to consider or just go or ignore it. Do the know for sure they are walking into saftey or away from danger or is it visca versa

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Nope, I wouldn't go underground.

Actually, I would go underground if my sister wanted to, but otherwise we'd go out with a bang, I guess.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
No. Underground bases reek of future food for hungry reptilians or something like that. I will happily accept my fate to die from the ELE rather than be part of a buffet. :p

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

Arcade425, thanks for the answer. I see you took it a lil further and added some spice considering the PTB using it as a way to gather the populace for controll or gas methods.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by StereoInferno

StereoInferno, thanks for the answer. If you dont mind why the sister has influence is it you wish not to seperate or you trust her intuitions on the matter...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What sort of ELE are we hypothesizing here?

I need more information before I can make an informed decision.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by of the Ether

of the Ether, I see your points. Considering the outlets are broadcasting this data. No one down here for sure knows the potential ELE effects. So its fair somewhat to follow instinct even if RISK is involved. Thanks

link   
My instinct is to not go underground or to not go very far underground if you do.

link   

Originally posted by StereoInferno
..>snip

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I would probably go to ground. But not into any facility that the gov. opened up. There are many abandoned missile silos close to where i live, i would try to get into one of those before ever considering going with the gov. there are also natural caves around.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian

Very good question. ALL the media is broadcasting is there is celestial danger no details except its celestial related. Many civilians will do their research and find there is a local black hole below Earth thats moving never detected, others find there is hot gas cloud being pulled in general direction as black hole as it feeds on local vicinity and still others find data that black hole is pulling other celestial objects within it. Now the attempt is not clear if the black hole is threat or what its influencing.... Hope that helps to assist you in the thread..
edit on 4/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I see so you are going with what your enteric nervous system gut feeling is telling you
Makes sense Anonymous Avatar, I may go in but not to deep. Would work if there are no entrance seals? Then you would have to decide.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13
I would probably go to ground. But not into any facility that the gov. opened up. There are many abandoned missile silos close to where i live, i would try to get into one of those before ever considering going with the gov. there are also natural caves around.

Got you but 1 must assume these are allready under surveillance as well caves. Thanks Mythos13

edit on 4/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
No! I would take alot of narcotics and play my guitar and see what happens.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Sure thing... She's my only immediate family and I'm protective of her, so if she wanted to try and survive, I couldn't let her do it alone.

In reality though, she wouldn't go underground either. Neither of us are afraid of dying and she's basically buddhist, so she'd be okay with an ELE, too.
(I think!)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by abecedarian

Very good question. ALL the media is broadcasting is there is celestial danger no details except its celestial related. Many civilians will do their research and find there is a local black hole below Earth thats moving never deteted, others find there is hot gas cloud being pulled in general direction as black hole as it feeds on local vicinity and still others find data that black hole is pulling other celestial objects within it. Now the attempt is not clear if the black hole is thret or what its influencing.... Hope that helps to assist you in the thread..

Doesn't answer my question, but at least that's a bit more to go on.

So "celestial" would suggest an incoming comet, meteor / asteroid or potential solar event. Or, perhaps, the theorized Sol's brown dwarf neighbor is going nova... or maybe Sol itself.

Realistically then, where on Earth is safe? Is "underground" the best option? I'd think "underwater" would be a better bet, personally.

Nope, I need more information before I blindly follow anything the gov't says. Independently verified information would be good.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

If the earth is sucked in by a black hole being an underground will do nothing since even those spaces with become part of the black hole. If it was something survivable I would definitely go to a place with my family. My mom has a sub basement so maybe we would go there. It really depends on what the threat is. I would want to survive to help rebuild society so it is better than it is now.
I look at this type of event as a chance to start over. ELE have happened before and yes they will happen again. In our lifetime there is a slim chance but that goes for anyone's lifetime.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join