It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers Prove They Work for Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I see a flaw in your logic. If what you say is true, then Obama wasn't very smart to issue the birth certificate now. He should have waited until closerto the election. Now all focus is on his failed policies.

Sorry, but fail.

Are you kidding?

Now the news is talking about this instead of the exposure of more leaks about Gitmo.

The timing is a huge part of what makes it so suspicious!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by wcitizen

Since you don't know me, I won't actually challenge you to a duel for that implication. But consider yourself thoroughly gloveslapped in my mind, sir or madam!

And what do you mean about timing? Obviously I posted it in response to the latest news. What's to wonder about there?

But okay, so let's play with the cards you're dealing, then. Say I am a disinfo agent. What would I achieve by saying "Focus on the evil things he's really doing"? How would that further his goals exactly?

Perhaps if I were saying that no one should question his birth certificate because he's such a good President, I could understand your point. But I'm saying he's doing evil, so let's stop talking about how he could possibly do evil or have some intangibly evil aspect, and start talking about the real, practical realities of his policies and actions.

Now, let me ask you something. Which sounds more like misdirection to you? "Focus on his actual deeds" or "Keep giving the media more fuel to ignore his actual deeds"?

It occurs to me you might not have meant what I thought you meant. If so, apologies.

edit on 27-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button likes my hair this way

Do you honestly think that the media give a damn about what you or I think. They are constantly using distraction technqieus by giving something a lot of air time, and they do that because it suits their agenda.

It has nothing to do with what is being said on forums.

Focus on his actual deeds is, of course, essential. That's why this is just one of many deeds which is being scrutinised by the public - and rightly so. EVERYTHING that they say needs to be scrutinised and checked and double checked, because they are all known manipulators, liars and frauds.

I have no idea if you are a disinfo agent - I'm simply using the same tactic as you use in your OP. You don't seem to like it.
edit on 27-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
It has nothing to do with what is being said on forums.

I'm not sure what your point is. Did someone say it did?

Focus on his actual deeds is, of course, essential. That's why this is just one of many deeds which is being scrutinised by the public - and rightly so.

Yeah, that's why there are three or five huge threads about torture right now, at least as many as for this birth certificate stuff. Right?

I have no idea if you are a disinfo agent -

I know, that's why I don't take offense, and instead ask you to explain your reasoning and how it concludes.

I'm simply using the same tactic as you use in your OP. You don't seem to like it.

I'm not sure what tactic you mean, could you explain?

As for whether I like it -- on the contrary, I'm enjoying it. It's a good way of highlighting the underlying questions and working out whether a claim is suspicious. You're giving me a chance to evaluate my own claim as if from a distance, and see what I'd make of it if I weren't making it.

I just think in this case, when you play out the hypothetical that a disinfo agent is saying what I'm saying, it's impossible to see why one would, how it would benefit them. For me, that would mean the person (in this case me myself), if wrong, was just wrong, not working in service of propaganda.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I see a flaw in your logic. If what you say is true, then Obama wasn't very smart to issue the birth certificate now. He should have waited until closerto the election. Now all focus is on his failed policies.

Sorry, but fail.

failed policies.

Although central banks today are generally associated with fiat money, the 19th and early 20th centuries central banks in most of Europe and Japan developed under the international gold standard, elsewhere free banking or currency boards were more usual at this time. Problems with collapses of banks during downturns, however, was leading to wider support for central banks in those nations which did not as yet possess them, most notably in Australia.

With the collapse of the gold standard after World War I, central banks became much more widespread. The US Federal Reserve was created by the U.S. Congress through the passing of the Glass-Owen Bill, signed by President Woodrow Wilson on December 23, 1913, whilst Australia established its first central bank in 1920, Colombia in 1923, Mexico and Chile in 1925 and Canada and New Zealand in the aftermath of the Great Depression in 1934.

Let me tell you something about being a president.Which ever PRESIDENT...who is the last,has THE WEIGHT of all the mistakes of the last 40 some other presidents BEFORE THEM...PERIOD !

AFTER 1934 dealing with central banking,the desighn of central banking has always and will always be,
' NO MATTER WHAT,THEY WILL ALWAYS OWE US'

The first President in the world that says in an election>> ‘’’Look people of the USA, the economy will never be fixed, we will always be in debt, and we will never ever be out, to be truthful my people. We went to the all the genius in the world and asked them about this, and they said >'Even in 50,000 years, you wouldn’t even be able to see a penny profit.

SO ENOUGH ABOUT THE LIES THAT ALL PRESIDENT ELECTS TELL WHEN IT COMES TO THE PLANS ON THE ECONOMY.

FAILED POLICIES> loll, You mortals, look at one man with 43 presidents before him and all of there atrocious decisions BEFORE HE WAS PRESIDENT, and you all judge him of policies and decisions in under 3 years. We thought that humans was capable of understanding the domino affect from one president to the next president, But you are blinded by race, money, and, loll, 'lil mortal names', that easily separates one human from another.

We feel sorry for this time frame of life’ as it will go down in the history some 1000 years from now as still being in the primitive state .

The 21st century cave man'. As your lil tiny brains seem to still be evolving.

It’s a sad day to realize the truth about mortals, a sad day indeed.

You really just don’t understand how me and God and the Mother of all life laugh at you all, listing to your ill mortal views> Looking at how money, different names, Hatred, THE COLOR of the human skin ,the flesh that has taken you over what God, and YOUR Jesus Christ stood for.

'Either your real to your self or your real to somebody else'

Who’s really holding your mortal strings of life?

Dont be a follower,be a realistic person for once in your life,please!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I really like your theory. Not only does it make perfect sense, but I feel it's just all too typical.

Still, I'd much rather have a lying, non Harvard grad, Muslim, Kenyan national represent me over Sarah Palin, eight days a week.

TPTB are going to do whatever needs to be done at the end of the day to suit and fullfill their agenda. Whatever creates a more favorable outcome. If it's Palin, or Huckabee, or trump or Bush or whoever. It seems that there is a game being played.

Am I the only one who doesn't see any reason for Lindsay Lohan to ever be on the news? Ever? What's the deal? I turn on the news to see what North Korea is doing, or what the economic strategy will be during the rest of the administration etc.............; and every morning it's the same thing.
-storms across midwest
-Trump being a clown
-Lohan is drunk or stealing again
-Charlie Sheen smokes crack.....

Americans who watch the morning news, largely DO NOT care what the hell Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton did last night! Ugh.....sorry I had to let that out.
If they want to put me to sleep then I will willingly take Quaaludes. I cannot take all the celebrity gossip anymore. Now that we have Trump and Palin in both politics and reality TV, it's a nightmare. What happened to normal political discussions?
edit on 28-4-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You wanted some harder proof? Not a total smoking gun, but certainly shows that Trump covertly working for the Obama agenda is not at all unlikely. In fact, given this, I think people claiming he's not now have more explaining to do.

The Democratic recipients of Trump’s donations make up what looks like a Republican enemies list, including former senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (N.Y.), Sen. John F. Kerry (Mass.), Rep. Charles B. Rangel (N.Y.), Sen. Charles E. Schumer (N.Y.) and the late liberal lion Edward M. Kennedy (Mass.).

The biggest recipient of all has been the Democratic Senate Campaign Committee of New York, which has taken in more than $125,000 from Trump and his companies. Overall, Trump has given nearly $600,000 to New York state campaigns, with more than two-thirds going to Democrats.

His representatives did not respond to requests for comment Tuesday.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Birthers, you are being played.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
What's wrong? Nobody wants to explain how it's perfectly innocent that Trump has given more money to more top-shelf Democrats than anybody else he's donated to? How this whole thing is definitely not just a ploy to keep you distracted, which means you are playing directly into their plans? Come on, you've got to have something. Surely this can be easily done away with?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

This is the most hilarious thread I have seen to date on ATS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join