It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers Prove They Work for Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Sorry guys, the game is up.

I know some of you are real, and have sadly been duped by the very people you despise.

But it's very clear now that at best, you are being used by the Obama administration for their own purposes.

They released this document because they knew you would not accept it. They know that no matter what, the more you protest, the crazier you look and the easier you are to discredit.

At the same time, they know this nonsense will create a huge, noisy distraction from the realities of the evils they are perpetrating.

Some of you actually work for them, so you knew this already, of course. But if you truly dislike this administration, then you need to start focusing on what it is actually doing wrong. Which is plenty.

Otherwise you are just continuing to prove that many of you secretly support it, because what you are doing could only possibly help it.

The rest are sadly being manipulated into working for the very thing they set out to oppose.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
Sorry guys, the game is up.
I know some of you are real, and have sadly been duped by the very people you despise.
But it's very clear now that at best, you are being used by the Obama administration for their own purposes.
They released this document because they knew you would not accept it. They know that no matter what, the more you protest, the crazier you look and the easier you are to discredit.
At the same time, they know this nonsense will create a huge, noisy distraction from the realities of the evils they are perpetrating.
Some of you actually work for them, so you knew this already, of course. But if you truly dislike this administration, then you need to start focusing on what it is actually doing wrong. Which is plenty.
Otherwise you are just continuing to prove that many of you secretly support it, because what you are doing could only possibly help it.
The rest are sadly being manipulated into working for the very thing they set out to oppose.

Maybe you could help me locate something.
Where is the part that is proof?
I see lots of opinion, but having trouble locating the proof.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I said they proved it themselves, not that an external entity proved it.

If someone punches me, do I need to prove that they wanted to hurt me? Is it enough to say their behavior strongly indicates a particular motivation, or at very least, ignorance about what punching does?

Show me one way in which this birther stuff has actually hurt the administration. I can show you several ways in which it has helped it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So is this just your theory or do you have anything to back up the claim? Not saying it wouldn't be possible, but I was expecting some evidence when I read the title of your thread.

....else, maybe the obama administration is making you look crazy.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Show me one way this stuff has hurt them. I have already pointed out several ways in which it has helped them.

It's obvious: there's no reason to keep doing something that helps your enemy and doesn't help you, unless you either want to help your enemy, or you don't realize you're doing it.
edit on 27-4-2011 by sepermeru because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Or maybe the OP just "proved" that he is actually working for Obama to demoralize the birthers...

This could get complicated...

link   
reply to post by sepermeru

You are the one that used the word "PROVE" in the title of this thread.
You are the one who wrote an OP that does not PROVE anything at all.
and now you get mad at other who ask for your proof that you claim to have?

link   

...or you don't realize you're doing it.

Exactly. So, maybe your title and theory should be 'Birthers ignorance proven to help Obama"

But don't forget to add some proof as to how it's helped them. And what you might deem obvious is just opinion, keep that in mind.

edit on 27-4-2011 by Lighterside because: to add

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Maybe an attempted assassination of a sovereign nation leader?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Am I some type of rare human being, capable of scrutiny of multiple topics at the same time? Are the rest of you so bombarded by chemicals you can only muster the mental capacity to only discuss one topic?

Sorry OP, I'm pretty sure most of us are capable of multiple grievances with our government, the birther topic is just one of many, and doesn't hamper our disgust of other usurpations.

Questioning and scrutinizing our government is never in their interest, no matter what backwards logic you want to try and use to justify such a theory.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

I did support my argument for how it helps Obama. The media coverage focuses on the birther issue instead of Guantanamo, Fukushima, the economy -- everything he's doing wrong is covered up by this. Additionally, because birthers are very easy to discredit, it provides the administration with an excuse to say 'See, everyone against us is just crazy'.

By the way, Glenn Beck agrees with me. Which is funny, because I'm not a fan of his, and have barely ever seen his show. But I'm aware that many people who oppose Obama seem to think highly of him.

edit on 27-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

"Out of the thousands of protestors, you notice the birthers are the only ones the media focuses on?"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

And that's why the media talks about the birthers' real grievances when they talk about the birth certificate, right?

Oh, wait, they do not. They talk about anything but what's real, and love that you keep handing them an excuse to do so on a silver platter.

Face it, my friend, this evil administration has you played.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I agree with the OP that the whole birther movement, if not entirely created by them, was co-opted and used as a ploy for a long time. Much like the straw man "holographic planes on 911" crap, put out there to discredit and distract.

I've been saying this all along, while the birthers waste their time arguing over a stupid birth certificate, they've completely ignored doing ANYTHING to remove the SOB from office. There are ample reasons to dislike Obama as president, and they knew that going in, no one including Obama expected a free ride, he took over with several wars already in progress and an economic crash being engineered.

I've said this right off the bat, if there were ANY validity to any of the birther claims, the rabbid dogs that are the republicans would have had a field day with it. Obama could have simply released all the information up front, but how would that help demonize his opponents?

I think that is the vague notion the OP was hinting at. i agree, no proof what so ever has been presented on this, but I tend to agree that at the very least (like 911) this was used to their advantage.

This whole birther garbage hasn't hurt Obama at all. What it has done is make it easy to label anyone who doesn't like Obama as a racist idiot, pointing at the birth certificate fiasco as evidence of this.

A cleverly orchestrated diversion and it's worked lock stock and barrel on most.

I don't care where he was born, he's a douche and hasn't helped the US at all, he didn't cause the problems he inherited but he sure did make them worse. If I were an american i wouldn't spend any time on this BC nonsense, I'd be out at the grass roots level education people on why Obama is a bad president, presenting FACTS and INFORMATION.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Tephra

And that's why the media talks about the birthers' real grievances when they talk about the birth certificate, right?

Oh, wait, they do not. They talk about anything but what's real, and love that you keep handing them an excuse to do so on a silver platter.

Face it, my friend, this evil administration has you played.

Since when does the media discuss actual grievances and usurpations of the people? Have you deluded yourself that much to believe the media is a tool of the people? Wow. Just. Wow.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

You are the one that used the word "PROVE" in the title of this thread.
You are the one who wrote an OP that does not PROVE anything at all.
and now you get mad at other who ask for your proof that you claim to have?

You're the one who is shouting. I think you're projecting a bit when you decide I'm "mad" at you.

I'm not saying I don't have to show proof. I'm saying that for the claim I am making, evidence of outcome is sufficient. If I throw a pie at the wall, do you have to prove that I either wanted to make a mess or didn't know it would make a mess?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I see a flaw in your logic. If what you say is true, then Obama wasn't very smart to issue the birth certificate now. He should have waited until closerto the election. Now all focus is on his failed policies.

Sorry, but fail.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I'm not saying I don't have to show proof. I'm saying that for the claim I am making, evidence of outcome is sufficient. If I throw a pie at the wall, do you have to prove that I either wanted to make a mess or didn't know it would make a mess?
Your examples are irrelevant.

All I was saying is that if you are going to use the word "prove," then maybe you should have some sort of proof. All you have expressed is opinion. Whether or not your opinion is correct, is beside the point. It is still an opinion, and proves nothing.

That one little word in your title, is the only reason I opened this thread. I wanted to see this proof. I have yet to see it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Is this a new brand of disinfo tactics? Something about it seems familiar - like trying to make those who aren't asleep look as though they are loonies, in order to discredit them.

And I find the timing of this thread to be interesting.

Some of the people who use such tactics work for Obadma, just sayin'.

edit on 27-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I said "Birthers prove", not "I prove". I was using the word "prove" in the sense of "demonstrate", which I thought was clear from context. If it helps to clarify that further, I will state that I have no physical piece of evidence indicating this. I will add that I don't know what kind of physical evidence can ever "prove" that someone doesn't know something intangible, or has a hidden intent, and that I think other kinds of observations are often necessary in such cases. That said, no, I don't have access to some kind of brain-scanning device that prints out a summary of what people are actually thinking. I never meant to claim I did.

Please note that I mean the sarcasm in the above with a light note, not a denigrating one. Your point, as you stated it above, is fair enough.
edit on 27-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button likes my hair this way

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Since you don't know me, I won't actually challenge you to a duel for that implication. But consider yourself thoroughly gloveslapped in my mind, sir or madam!

And what do you mean about timing? Obviously I posted it in response to the latest news. What's to wonder about there?

But okay, so let's play with the cards you're dealing, then. Say I am a disinfo agent. What would I achieve by saying "Focus on the evil things he's really doing"? How would that further his goals exactly?

Perhaps if I were saying that no one should question his birth certificate because he's such a good President, I could understand your point. But I'm saying he's doing evil, so let's stop talking about how he could possibly do evil or have some intangibly evil aspect, and start talking about the real, practical realities of his policies and actions.

Now, let me ask you something. Which sounds more like misdirection to you? "Focus on his actual deeds" or "Keep giving the media more fuel to ignore his actual deeds"?

It occurs to me you might not have meant what I thought you meant. If so, apologies.

edit on 27-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button likes my hair this way

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join