It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFOs over Bedfordshire UK (Report)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hi just thought id make a report to see if any other forum members see anything

I was on a fishing trip over the weekend - Monday @ Eggington fisheries, Bedfordshire, UK.

These sightings was Saturday Night - Sunday Morning...

There was 7 of us altogether that spotted a very bright star moving west directly in a flight path with on coming traffic, roughly at the same speed, this was higher than the planes was, i can't say how high tho, it seemed to just blink on, and this is what caught our eyes, it did look like a star, had i/we not seen it blink on then id wouldn't of payed much attention to it, really bright as it moved of it got smaller & smaller and vanished, this was maybe 9:40pm i can't say for sure my phone died of battery, but i looked in the van shortly after and it was 10pm

So this pretty much made me scan the horizon all night while fishing and sure enough i was spotting them all night and pointing them out to the lads all tho the others was much higher up, alot of them are/was skeptics "NOT ANYMORE"

So i thought ok maybe these white dots zipping around up very high was satellites? but this first one was much lower and bigger & brighter and certainly in our atmosphere if i had to make a guess id say double what the plane was coming into land, they looked like stars, but hung around for abit and then just zipped of to reappear elsewhere, really odd to watch, but it wasn't hard enough for the skeptics as i said to them they maybe satellites they all kinda look to me for answers when stumped as they know i'm a big believe, there was also a few shooting starts zipping around but nothing in the slightest like these things, no trail not as fast, later on in the early hours 4 of us was still up sitting round the fire, bait alarms still on but just having a couple of beers and chatting away round the fire away from the rods....

All of a sudden my best friend who is/was also a skeptic, i have done his head in for years with this stuff, he just needed to see something to push him over, so i'm glad it was him who spotted it, it was directly behind my head and he was talking to me at the time, he just stopped talking so i looked at him thinking Huh lol whats up, he was speachless and looking kind of shocked, and then he said out loud WTF look look trying to get his words out, as i turned round i see a green disk hovering over the tree tops "slow" maybe a mile away, (sorry i should of stated the weather was perfect all day hot & sunny & clear sky's all night, very stary night) so maybe a mile away id say, just above the dark tree tops as our eyes adjusted over the night etc, it was a green disk no trail with a red ring around it, first when i see it it was travaling slow then picked up very very rapidly and shot of to just disappeared around 10 seconds in total from seeing it to gone!!!, it was shocking to see everybody together just went WOW what the hell was that and stood up and started laughing, there was absolutely no sound at all just odd flashes for about 10 minutes after there was no clouds about in every direction and i check when i got home no thunderstorms that night either,

To add i know my stuff guys, we had a police helicopter flying round just before this happened and we could see the oncoming plane headlight to the south landing... pretty much all night and coming from the west directly over us on approach "low", till late this was very very different and i can say 110% was not any of tho's, i have seen many meteors also this was travaling to slow and horizontal across the tree tops that was 50mtrs away but id say this was quiet abit further away than above thos tree tops, im stumped and amazed how much you can see going on in the sky's at night tbh,

Back there next weekend i will turn my camera on later this time absolutely gutted i can't share any pics/vids with you guys,

Anyone else in Bedfordshire or the UK spot anything like this over the weekend?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The website heavens-above.com is a useful resource for getting times and identities of satellites passing overhead.

Here, I've already plugged in Eggington location for you...
heavens-above

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
The website heavens-above.com is a useful resource for getting times and identities of satellites passing overhead.

Here, I've already plugged in Eggington location for you...
heavens-above

Appreciated

The white objects up high zipping around could well have been Satellites all tho a few could not have been, sitting stationary to then move of and reappear, it was like watching a star for 2minutes then for it to begin to move, a few of them just moved across the sky much like a shooting star would but much slower & no trail left behind, i'm happy to ID them as Satellites,

The big green disk tho,

www.heavens-above.com...

Going by this map it was travaling the direction of the M1 motorway towards London, south bound i wonder if Luton Airport had anything on Radar that night/morning
edit on 27-4-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Im in Northants,I normally take my dog out between 10pm and 1am and always look up,unfortunately I was in Norfolk Saturday,so bit gutted you saw this coz I probably would have seen something being relatively close to Bedfordshire.

Will continue to look and fingers crossed will see something soon

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare
Im in Northants,I normally take my dog out between 10pm and 1am and always look up,unfortunately I was in Norfolk Saturday,so bit gutted you saw this coz I probably would have seen something being relatively close to Bedfordshire.

Will continue to look and fingers crossed will see something soon

I would suggest taking a cam on thos walks, it looks like its going to be another nice and clear one tonight

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Thanks for sharing.

There is definitely something going on in the skies above us. I started a thread about something I saw in northern England. I couldn't tell what it was but it was something I'd never seen before.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666

No problem thanks for taking time to read over my report, i can't seem to find you're thread mate ?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

I wish I could,my poor dog gashed her leg today so no walks for a few days,but think Im gonna start to take my cam out.

Are you in Beds then? Keeping your cam handy ?

I have seen the triangler lights around here but never more than 1,be awesome to see more.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I think the UK is connected in some way to the Controllers/Watchers... as evidenced in the Crop Formations.

Rico

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
reply to post by Dastardly666

No problem thanks for taking time to read over my report, i can't seem to find you're thread mate ?

Here you go.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Does any of this sound familiar?

or

edit on 28-4-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Very interesting OP

It's always nice to see reports still coming from the UK. I've seen some strange things in the skies, some that i can explain and others that simply defy all logic.

The UK is without a doubt a hotspot for UFO activity, usually around Nuclear or Historic sites. Though don’t rule out the possibility of it being Military - we have allot of black projects going on here.

new topics

top topics

join