It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Smoking Gun outlines descrepencies of Obama Birth Certificate: Photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
www.thesmokinggun.com...

• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?

• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document's safety paper be so seamless?

• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?

• What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?

• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.

• What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?

• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: It is spelled “Ukulele.”

FULL:

Just a few to start and it's only been a few hours....
I'm sure Alex Jones will be all over this on this afternoons broadcast.

Stay tuned!

I hope ATS can debunk all these, so we can finally close this case once and for all.

edit on 27-4-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/27/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Not to jack your thread man, but bigger discrepancies have been found in a thread I started. You can literally take the PDF file from the WhiteHouse site, bring it into InkScape or Adobe illustrator and edit the different layers of the birth certificate and make it your own if you wanted to. It is that bad of a hack job. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
Not to jack your thread man, but bigger discrepancies have been found in a thread I started. You can literally take the PDF file from the WhiteHouse site, bring it into InkScape or Adobe illustrator and edit the different layers of the birth certificate and make it your own if you wanted to. It is that bad of a hack job. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks. I read it
Which inspired me to take the time to show each individual "issue" with it for ATS to see.
You are showing the document as a whole, this is zoomed in inquiries.

Our threads can work in unison, bud.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I love it S AND F...

This Obama birth certificate investigation is healthy.

Nothing wrong with putting questions out to find answers..

Anyone who tells you NOT to look into things or investigate an issue
like this are DIE HARD BLOKES!!!!

The Obama birth certificate investigation threads are getting good!!
edit on 27-4-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Thanks. I read it
Which inspired me to take the time to show each individual "issue" with it for ATS to see.
You are showing the document as a whole, this is zoomed in inquiries.

Our threads can work in unison, bud.

Right on!
- If your really interested in this I urge you to go download InkShare, its a free program. Then open the Birth Certificate PDF that they put on the WhiteHouse site. Then feel free to see for yourself all the mistakes

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Nice, maybe there are three of them,
you know , the three, argh, AntiChrist,FalseProphet and the other one !

I dont pay alot of attantion to this issue as it is a neverending debate,and a Norwegian, but I saw a dude say that Obama was 666, 6+6+6=18, as in the number of the name of the beast..

Well, carry on ! s&F

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The question over the doctor is common sence.
Do I expect the doctor who delivered my grand mother to be alive?
Doctors don't have the secret to the fountain of youth or atleast there not sharing it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Those numbers 2991. Any significance to the year 1992?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
The question over the doctor is common sence.
Do I expect the doctor who delivered my grand mother to be alive?
Doctors don't have the secret to the fountain of youth or atleast there not sharing it.

Right!

Seems to me that the fact that the doctor passed away 8yrs ago lends creadence to the birth certs validity.

Honestly... If people would just give up this (lost) battle and focus on the lousy job and broken promises made by Obama then his detractors wouldn't seem so "looney". We just need to get him out of office in 2012 and be done with it...
edit on 27-4-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here I will try to explain. I am at work and will answer with a mix of common sense and fact since I can't answer everything with above with my knowledge. My answers will be in bold

Q: • In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?

A: My opinion is that with these forms, you have a stack of carbon papers. Any strange markings could easily be left over from the form above as seen in multiple docs like this. Rather than post all of the Pics, I will say that this is the same answer for any of the pics with shadow numbers, X's above

Q: • If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document's safety paper be so seamless?

A: I think you misunderstand the photo. It is a photocopy on an official state document. The green Background is the paper that the long form was photocopied to, not from.

Q: • Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?

A: What makes you think it would be the same date? This was pre-computer times. This isn't the date that the registry says Obama was born, just when the registry got around to it.

Q: • What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?

A: Well, it could be a mistake made by the person who filled this out or ink smears. It could even be a small DS (David's short signature) Those seem more likely than a forgery. If it is a forgery I am sure they would have been smart enough to fix that as it stands out like a sore thumb.

Q: • David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.

A: He was born 50 years ago. Average life expectancy is 75. Most doctors that helped deliver a child 50 years ago are most likely dead unless you were a child prodigy doctor.

Hope my answers help, but I doubt it.

edit on 27-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?

I have pulled both my birth certificate and my daughters from are dark dungeon (basement) and both are filed days and even a month after the birth.

Mine: Date of Birth - February 14, 1975 Date signed: February 18, 1975 - Date Filed with official seal March 3 1975

daughter: Date of Birth February 12, 2006 Date signed and filed by local registrar February 16, 2006 - official seal filed on February 27, 2006

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

OK Im with ya. Now explain the layers, and the obvious manipulation.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
reply to post by mudbeed

OK Im with ya. Now explain the layers, and the obvious manipulation.

I don't see manipulation. I am at work, photoshop is at home. Are you referencing how some letters are darker than others?

Since a lot of print and such was done by carbon copy back then (and still today), this could be the basic reason.

I can't really break it down at a pixel level here at work. I wonder if that would do any good anyways since we are looking at a photocopy of a carbon copy.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

This has been discussed all day and you claim you dont know what Im talking about. Im trying to let you convince me that you are right. That all you got?

edit on 4/27/2011 by bourbon2nite because: spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
reply to post by mudbeed

This has been discussed all day and you claim you dont no what Im talking about. Im trying to let you convince me that you are right. That all you got?

No I was asking you how to see the manipulation and layers and I asked you what you meant by it so I could take a look.

If you mean the difference in color of the blacks on the text, that is an easy one to explain.

If you mean something else, then I am confused and asking for your help.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Oh Boy this is gonna get good.

Wait till the ATS members get to reviewing it. Should be interesting.

And, I just love the: "Note to Forgers". A flag deserved... but a star earned.

We'll see how long before they fix that little error.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Oh for god's sake Birthers, give it up already.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100

I have pulled both my birth certificate and my daughters from are dark dungeon (basement) and both are filed days and even a month after the birth.

Mine: Date of Birth - February 14, 1975 Date signed: February 18, 1975 - Date Filed with official seal March 3 1975

daughter: Date of Birth February 12, 2006 Date signed and filed by local registrar February 16, 2006 - official seal filed on February 27, 2006

Thanks for that

Mine was signed and completed on same day, however that doesn't mean that's how it works in every country.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

No problem..people die in our emergency rooms in the US...they're pretty slow at getting things done here in the US of A..I'm actually surprised that they are filed as fast as they are to be honest with you..It takes days and weeks to get almost anything done here..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Look at the Hawaii State Registrar's signature.

He put a dollar sign in the first letter of his signature....look at the A. Why would he do that?

He's trying to tell you something.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join