It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you trust the government? Another BC thread.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Today we had Obama present his long form birth certificate.
I see the multitude of threads about how this should silence the "birthers".

My thoughts are these. . . .
We "know" the government is lying about UFO's.
We "know" the government is lying about chemtrails.
We "know" the government is lying about 9/11.
We "know" the government is lying about the economy.
We "know" the government is lying about unemployment numbers.
We "know" the government is lying about Nirubu.
We "know" the government is lying about comet Elinin.
We "know" the government is lying about life on Mars.
We "know" the government is lying about reptillians.
We "know" the government is lying about "greys".
We "know" the government is lying about flouride in the water.
We "know" the government is lying about 2012.
We "know" the government is lying about vaccines.
We "know" the government is lying about GMO.
We "know" the government is lying about the IRS.
We "know" the government is lying about NASA.
We "know" the government is lying about subliminal messages on tv.

But we believe the president when he shows his "birth certificate"? People who doubt are racists, and haters? Because the "government" doesn't lie?

Is it just me or am I seeing a dichotomy here.

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The birth certificate is a fake. There is plenty of research going into uncovering the TRUTH as we speak.. So no I do not trust the U.S government..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

i dont trust any bugger now.....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I base trust on percentages. GOD gets 100% trust from me, I will let your minds take it from there.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Your logic makes no since.. Why would you put blind trust in a deity that's existence can not, and will not ever be proven?

And on that note.. If you put your trust in god.. Then you don't have a very good survivability rate, They say god has a mysterious way of working.. Well Go a head and ask anyone living in Japan if they asked "god" to take there homes and loved ones..
edit on 27-4-2011 by TechVampyre because: Gramma

EDIT TO ADD: Trust no one..
edit on 27-4-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Your logic makes no since.. Why would you put blind trust in a deity that's existence can not, and will not ever be proven?

You will get your proof. Also its not blind in no way its actually crystal clear.
Be well

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Reply to post by TechVampyre

One thing the imaginary being has over government is that he is t going to kick in your door at 3am tackle your kids and kill your dog then apologize for the wrong address.

Given the choice between imaginary and the gov I'd put my trust in the imaginary everytime.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I have all the proof i need my friend..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I have all the proof i need my friend..

Not yet my friend give his son time. To some death and life are pass throughs reguardless of how those experiencing it feel. So if the most highest knows his souls will make it back into his true divine saftey from very dark and even darker forces who can trapp souls and mind wipe souls for further usage or sorry slavery, then it is those who cannot fully understand death - life - EXISTANCE PHASES who fear and talk bad of the who built them.

Again 100% trust got me this far and you have no clue of what I survived thus far and I couldnt have w/o GOD. I aint knocking you for how you feel.

Be well

edit on 4/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You want to know what i don't understand? Why do we need to bring god & Government together yet again? To cause another pointless debate?

I think that I will let "GOD" speak for him self.. As, he and the government "working" together seem to go hand and hand.. If you know what i mean..

edit on 27-4-2011 by TechVampyre because: gramma

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I put my trust in my wife, in God, my fellow man, my dog, my guns.

Government? Not so much.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Some in these are of LIGHT many are of DARK, yes I know what you mean. Many see more evidence that cannot be shared w/o their lives being in danger. But their vibes are felt some are sorry and others are happy GOD is showing his influence....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Don't put blind faith into humanity, And especially don't put blind faith into a imaginary deity that has a personal vendetta against earths inhabitants..

Love your country.. Love your Fellow brother's, and Sister's.. TRUST NO ONE!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Enough, Trying to convince me of the existence of a "deity" in any way, It is going to be like convincing me that Santa clause exists, And is alive and well preparing to come down my chimney, With a sack full of goodies..

Even if that ever did happen.. You better believe Santa would have a loaded 45 pointed at him on his way back up that chimney..

You see.. I can't believe in a deity that has a personal stake out for me.. And not only can i not believe I REFUSE TO BELIEVE!
edit on 27-4-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Don't put blind faith into humanity, And especially don't put blind faith into a imaginary deity that has a personal vendetta against earths inhabitants..

Trust but verify?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Very nice list of lies that we have inundating us on a daily basis from big brother. What i see is you can lead a horse to water, but cannot make it drink

You however forgot one, if i might add?

1) Saddam had weapons of mass destruction!
edit on 27-4-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by beezzer

I LOVE SAPIENS SAPIENS & I LOVE STARS those who try their best universally. I trust the who sent me directly to you GOD. The has no personal vendetta only wants his herd returned. Some of herd scared due to personal interactions within life cycle of phases. Other of herd prepared SPIRITUALLY are you? I am also not a WILL minipulator it is your chose to believe in the most highest or to try and I do stress try to go at this lil universe ALONE.

edit on 4/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by beezzer

Quick to the point answer...................no I don't trust the United States of American Government.

The real PTB do not have my best interest at heart.

They have used weapons of mass destruction, torture and various alphabet agencies to manipulate world events including but not limited to taking out people in power that did not follow their agenda and placed people in power that promised to follow their agenda of world domination.

Our American Government is run by and for the large Corporations at the common man's expense.

We are over taxed, our voting is a sham to give the illusion of choice and freedom and speaking of freedom, now in order to travel we are subjected like criminals and cattle to machines that photograph us nude, we are groped again like common cattle (I treated my cows with more respect than the TSA treats flyers).

Cameras on every street corner.

War, war and more war.

On and on it goes..................no, I do not trust our government.

It's corrupt and we need a revolution. It's time for some real change, but I don't think enough of us woke up fast enough and the NWO agenda has already been rolled out.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Very nice list of lies that we have inundating us on a daily basis from big brother. What i see is you can lead a horse to water, but cannot make it drink

You however forgot one, if i might add?

1) Saddam had weapons of mass destruction!

I'm sure I forgot several. That one could have been added.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Well said. I'd make a list of what we CAN trust the government with, but it'd be very tiny, I suspect.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join