It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I log into my media click upload picture and I get logged out and looped back to the log in screen. It just keeps on doing this. What can I do to resolve this issue?
edit on 4/27/1111 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
you have to login using the first account name and password you got when you first joined ATS...hopefully you had them saved somewhere.

AG

edit on 27-4-2011 by Alpha Grey because: blah

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

There is a problem and it started recently for me, as well. I wrote a board business thread about it too, but it was not resolved. I don't have any advice or work-around to offer, I just keep trying and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Hopefully this bug is addressed at some point, it's extremely annoying.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Same thing here, it's sporadic...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Thank you all for the replies. Well I did reset the password. Does this mean I have to reset it back to the original password they gave me, or will it just work automatically?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I just uploaded a picture and I feel your pain!

This will take you into the media center.

Then look for pictures somewhere near the top to the right.

click on it.

It "should ask you to brouse for pictures(from your computer) and or create and name a folder for specific
photos if you want to.

Then select each picture you want to upload.

It worked for me after getting in that loop for a while!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoAngel2u
Thank you all for the replies. Well I did reset the password. Does this mean I have to reset it back to the original password they gave me, or will it just work automatically?

you have to sign into the media center with the original username & password from when you first joined ATS...once you sign in to media center you can reset THAT password to the one you are currently using.

ATS & Media center are two separate entities.

AG

edit on 28-4-2011 by Alpha Grey because: blah

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

Well that's what I'm saying. When I originally registered for media, after logging in with the PW provided, I then changed the password as I always change the provided passwords when I register on a site. It was a while before I did that thought and have had issues ever since with getting images to upload.

My question is do I need to change the password back to the original one that was provided when I registered an ATS media account?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
No, they are integrated now.

Use this link:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

That should bring you to your media portal without requiring you to sing in..

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

That link still requires one to sign in with the ATS username/password ... here's the issue though. Once you do sign in and are at the media profile, every link (except one) to upload pictures or access photos result in automatically being logged out. The link that does work is the link that says "personal upload" at the top right of the media profile page toolbar (once you are logged on) the "my pictures" link in the dropdown menu and the "upload/change photos" link in the left column do not work and if clicked will result in auto-log out. Now, even though there seems to be a *possible working link to upload photos, that does not solve the issue of accessing the photo albums, without uploading a picture. Media center is Very buggy - needs attention.

edit on 28-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I'm having the same issue at the moment and have tested in different browsers getting the following:

Firefox - Can get as far as browsing -> upload photo -> blank white screen and no photo uploaded
Chrome - Can get as far as browsing -> upload photo -> blank white screen and no photo uploaded
Opera - Punts me back to login screen after clicking on Upload/change photos in a continuous loop
IE - Punts me back to login screen after clicking on Upload/change photos in a continuous loop

- Phoenix
edit on 28/4/2011 by phoenix_zephyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

That's a very good question Angel, it certainly could be some kind of misdirection loop that the site owner/mods should be aware of, but perhaps no one else has mentioned it.

I have experienced the same exact thing on at least 3 or 4 occasions when I had the desire to add my first icon on my profile. As anyone who checks my profile can see it still shows I have no picture of any kind posted, and so far never have on ATS since I started on 4-10-11.

The last time I tried it was probably around 7 hours ago. Perhaps a second voice will get someones attention.
Ding Ding Ding [bell sound sim]

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

Good to know AG; I will have to look to see if I still have the original; the only thing I found was the original confirmation line script.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Also tried your link 10

new topics

top topics

join