It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use COMMON SENSE on the birth certificate issue people!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think some people are missing one VERY important thing.

IT WOULDN'T TAKE THE GOVERNMENT 2 YEARS TO PRODUCE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Furthermore, you wouldn't be able to "prove that it's fake" because it would be OFFICIAL.

I'm seeing multiple threads where people are calling it a fake, and all I'm saying is that if it was just produced by the gov't, WE WON'T EVER KNOW!

People have been asking for the BC, now that it's out, it's a fake. Guess you can't please some people. What more do people want? If you want him out, as Americans you have the right to organize a large scale campaign to GET him out.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Do you realize ATS is a conspiracy website? I'm sure those over at Huffington Post and DailyKos are swallowing this fabricated document without question, if that's what you are looking for.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I think some people are missing one VERY important thing.

IT WOULDN'T TAKE THE GOVERNMENT 2 YEARS TO PRODUCE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Furthermore, you wouldn't be able to "prove that it's fake" because it would be OFFICIAL.

I'm seeing multiple threads where people are calling it a fake, and all I'm saying is that if it was just produced by the gov't, WE WON'T EVER KNOW!

People have been asking for the BC, now that it's out, it's a fake. Guess you can't please some people. What more do people want? If you want him out, as Americans you have the right to organize a large scale campaign to GET him out.

Your arguments are fallacious.

It might well take the government two years to be forced to produce what it claims is the birth certificate (or a copy, rather) if it was intent on covering up a fraud and this was causing political damage to future election prospects of the current president.

People are calling fake because they are finding technical errors in the document proving such. It's not a question of not being able to please some people. That's just beside the point.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
honestly...im so sick of hearing about it...i don't really care if the man was born in Timbuktu he has what..a year and half and he's outta there...

I am indifferent to the whole birther claims but I do have my doubts about how exactly he rose to the top...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Obama had met all legal requirements 2 years ago.

Why would a fringe outlet screaming for his removal from office prompt an immediate release of the long form?
This has never happened before. The president did not want to be bothered with such a trivial, silly and obvious sideshow attack.

It was released only now, because the reality TV guy was spreading the birther lies to all of America. It was no longer just a fringe internet story. Trump was feeding the beast. Only now did it become time to shut that guy up.

He never had any legal obligation, nor does he now, to release the long form at all. He did so to put the issue to rest.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

The same government that took down the twin towers??? Really?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Two years to forge a doc, take a photocopy and have someone on your payroll certify it.

Big government in action... did we expect anything more? I mean really....you can buy a work permit off the street in 45 min with your picture on it......the timing is about right for the long form.

Doesn't matter, that $4 a gallon gasoline is his titanic's iceberg.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Birthers and common sense wont work together in a thread, its like oil and water.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I remember seeing a video here about a year ago, describing the opposing sides of the Nibiru debate. Quite comical that it also applies to this topic...

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
There are already several threads discussing the validity of the Obama Birth Certificate.

Please add your comments to one of the ongoing threads.

Closed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

new topics

top topics

join