It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could the release of BC be a smoke screen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
this short and sweet, the link www.cnn.com... the link topic

Obama picks Panetta for defense, Petraeus for CIA
now that we are more consend for the BC is it real not real is that to keep us from this? yes it it a fox but i do like the opening www.foxnews.com... ok so it is not the opening but it is in the web search

Still, I can’t help thinking that the Obama administration has done something a bit underhanded but politically shrewd by tapping Petraeus for the CIA. If he's confirmed for the post, the White House has managed to park a potential rival in a place where he will be neither be seen nor heard from for the next 18 months.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...
i love how they add this line as if? but i do think the statement is valid , why???Could this mean more mil ops for the CIA than just intell gathering?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
wow not one post , must be the BC thing oh well let them rule you see if i care any more, this is news the BC is not get over it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Convenient how he has all of his potential rivals that could beat him working for him. Hillary now Patreaus.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It all makes perfect sense, when you think about it.
Trump opens his mouth...
Fx news comments BO is "a citizen"...
Ron Paul is dropping into the prez race...
People have clamoured for years; the "birther" movement...
BO releases a "short" version of the long form...
Who wants elected for prez next year?

What is sad, really, is that Obama is campaigning now. If he did what he promised and had the public's approval, he wouldn't have to campaign: a candidate doing their job properly, fulfilling their promises, can forego that venue.

Things make you wonder, don't they? If things don't make you wonder, you are either part of the master plan or just a lemming.

edit on 4/27/2011 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

top topics

join