It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama releases original long-form birth certificate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Obama releases original long-form birth certificate

www.cnn.com

The White House released copies of President Barack Obama's original long-form birth certificate Wednesday, seeking to put an end to persistent rumors that he was not born in the United States.

The certificate states, as Obama's advisers have repeatedly said, that the president was born at Honolulu's Kapiolani Hospital on August 4, 1961. Doubters insist Obama was born overseas -- possibly in his father's home country of Kenya -- and may be constitutionally ineligible to serve as president.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well, it looks pretty legit to me.

If anybody is going to want to push the "Not born in the US" argument any further, they are going to have to claim that this one's a fake.

I for one, am completely satisfied that this is his REAL birth certificate.

Then again, I would like to see someone prove me wrong

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
already loads of threads about this..and a good one that proves it was layered and a fake ;-)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-4-2011 by welshbeliever because: add link

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Again, I am no birther or anything but, why did it take so long for him to come forward with this?? To make a fake birth certificate and make sure it passes every single authorization process before it is released?? You can't tell me that just about anyone on this planet can't be paid off to do "what is best for the president"?? Me for one am waiting until Trump releases his official release after his billions of dollars are done at work....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by welshbeliever

Haha thanks for the link...

I found it on CNN 10 minutes after the article was published, and didn't find anyone post the story in the breaking news forum.... so I thought I'd go ahead

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join