It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He's Baaaaaacccckkk - Arnold to be Terminator Again?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Now that his staring role as Governor is over it looks like Arine is wanting to play the Terminator again.

'Terminator' Back With Arnold To Star: Schwarzenegger In Package Shopping

Maybe its just me, but I can't see this. To me Arnold is just too old to pull off the role of Terminator again. I'm not counting him out entirely. I could see him picking up the Conan series as the older "King Conan". For those that remember the end of the original movie it showed an older Conan sitting on a throne and teased a movie about that. That I could see - but I can't see him as Terminator now.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
OH COME ON!!!

Why do all these OLD actors want to make a fool of themselves???

His acting career, in my eyes, has now been terminated!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I thought he was planning to become Emperor of Europe?

www.mirror.co.uk...*60/

I like the Conan idea though Frogs, that was an awesome movie. Too many remakes these days, but a sequel to Conan I could get on board with!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

He can go through the motions, just like Harrison Ford did in Indianna Jones 4 the raping of great old stories.

Indianna Jones 4 (The rape of Indy)

Now it's Schwarzenegger's turn (rape of the Terminator)

edit on 27-4-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ha! I remember that episode of South Park...so sad...so true...

Maybe if the did that Avatar CGI thing to make him look younger...that might work.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Yeah he's old. So what. Throw his custom leather jacket on him and hit him up with some make up and bam. Arnies back.No need for the t-800 to still be running around semi nude at times to appease the ladies. As far as The Terminator franchise being raped, Evreything that has come after T2 has done a fine job of that. T3 was horrendous . The television show just rewrote everything and mucked the story line even further, then wondered why people got sick of it, Salvation was alright but nowhere near as good as I thought.

They set up another trilogy and I personally would like to see it played out even if it ends up being like the Second Star Wars trilogy (I-III)

Trowa

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The TV show was my favorite of the entire franchise (although it came close to losing me in the middle of season 2) and I wish that could be continued, I would like to have known where it was going. The storyline with Weaver and John Henry was intriguing as well as the cliffhanger series finale. They certainly didn't need Arnold, I don't want Arnold. I have no idea why Skynet would build a 60-year old version of their original 30-year old looking terminator.

I also have no idea where else they can go with this franchise. It would probably be best if they reboot it and cleaned up the storyline mess, address some of these paradoxes and plot-holes.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Ha! I remember that episode of South Park...so sad...so true...

Maybe if the did that Avatar CGI thing to make him look younger...that might work.

That didn't really work for Jeff Bridges though did it?
Even though Tron Legacy is OK, Young Jeff looked terrible.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Latino Review (which is very credible) says that the entire original cast is attached to the project, specifically mentioning Linda Hamilton and Michael Biehn. How in the world is this going to make sense?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Living here in SoCal I am so tired of that poor English speaking RINO acting in the position of Governator of "Kahlifornia".

I turn off any movie he was in if it is on the tube.

Sorry after this movie busts he won't be around.

new topics

top topics

join