It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

two suns?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Good days all, i am about to make a fool of my self but what the hell.

I recently made a thread about the sun being cold, www.abovetopsecret.com...
wich led me to more toths on the sun's action.

staying in the mind frame that all i have bein told is a lie, that every thing that tptb say is probably a lie.

when the sun dies, there's always is a second coming...

why is it that in the morning i can see the sun rise around 5am and it stays in view until almost 9pm.
Thats 16 hours out of 24.

So it leaves 8 hours to circle the rest of the earth, until i see it again in the morning.

Is that right, that seems a little off.

Now we live in a duplicity, things are made by two's.
What if the days are 48 hours and not 24.
What if there is two suns...

The first 24 hours one sun overs one half of the planet.

in this way my 12 noon, is also 12 noon under. being 12 noon under, would explain that i can see a sun rise only
5 hours later.

Now i know it's saying things that are not common to belief of what we are told.
but can we believe what we are told.

that might also explain to me why i am 42 years old, but feel like 24.

Now bring your toths on this weird toth. please be kind.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Now bring your toths on this weird toth. please be kind.

Seriously friend this theory can be debunked in so many ways it's silly, i'm not even sure why you bothered to post it.

Two suns? Ok, how come it's dark on the other side of the earth when the sun is up for me?

Two suns? Ok, so every astronomer, nasa probe, every human being on earth with eyes, are all in on the scam to make you believe there is only 1 sun?

The sillyness of some of these theories is starting to get to me and it's getting harder not to be a jerk about it. good luck to the rest of you

===

P.S.

So it leaves 8 hours to circle the rest of the earth, until i see it again in the morning.

the sun is stationary, WE orbit the sun. We are also spinning at an angle, all things you could have learned, well actually should have learned, in school.
edit on 27-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You left out one key piece of the puzzle...

The Earth is spinning.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I apologize but if you had paid just 5 minutes of your time during 6th Grade Earth/Space science, you would understand why your theory could be dismissed by a nine-year old.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Can we all flag this so other people get to have a good laugh too?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
come on guys, i know the official story told, just thinking that all i know is a lie.
i see that you believe every thing that was said to you, well i don't.

things have to make sense, if you do not agree it's ok.
but please don't tell me the official story, give me your logic on it. Not the storie.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I really like the way you think.

You will get a lot of flak for bringing up subjects like this, but in the end you will be the one with a real understanding of the world around you. Not just another person who, with a simple reading of a textbook, is immediately satisfied he 'knows-it-all' and it nothing could possibly be otherwise. Bravo!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
i would like to see a diagram of what you are trying to explain. if there are two suns, then where do you suppose they are based on the location of the earth?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
lmo reading your theory.. ive heard it all now..
are actually you serious?
alot of the stuff on this site must confuse the hell out of you..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom

You will get a lot of flak for bringing up subjects like this, but in the end you will be the one with a real understanding of the world around you. Not just another person who, with a simple reading of a textbook, is immediately satisfied he 'knows-it-all' and it nothing could possibly be otherwise. Bravo!

Thank you! this is skunkworks so i do not say that it is so...
Just saying hummm....

now if some one can show me the logic of their light, please illuminate the subject in a way that i can see..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
i would like to see a diagram of what you are trying to explain. if there are two suns, then where do you suppose they are based on the location of the earth?

i would like to see i diagram of the way you know it is.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

i appreciate what your saying.. and you are right in theory..
but come on man this is basic stuff, claims like this go to far and are more damaging to this field of interest than anything else.
no offence to you op..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
i don't understand. nothing is what it seems in the universe, and i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt to try and further explain yourself. i need visuals man. i can't just read something or else it would be twisted into my own view of what you're trying to say.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

but come on man this is basic stuff, claims like this go to far and are more damaging to this field of interest than anything else.
no offence to you op..

Look i'm just trying to see things in a diffrent light.

I can play around, it's not a test. If i am wrong, what... just believe... not in this wolrd. i need to see clearly.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

no offence to you op..

He has claimed nothing. He's asking some, yes, "basic stuff"...what's wrong with that? There is no damage being done here by the OP. He may even *gasp* open up a new way of thinking about things...who knows?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
i don't understand. nothing is what it seems in the universe, and i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt to try and further explain yourself. i need visuals man. i can't just read something or else it would be twisted into my own view of what you're trying to say.

Just saying, maybe when the sun is at high noon, the second would be under the earth high noon for them also.
how else can the sun make a complet turn from 9pm to 5am.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Guys, this poster may be totally wrong with their theory...but we ALL NEED TO START THINKING LIKE THIS!

Throughout history, the people have been lied to about various truths, scientific/political. So, we can pretty much ASSUME we are being lied to about a number of things that then prevent regular scientists from discovering/stumbling across more. NASA is public relations, guys. : ) If you don't believe that, well, you're a lost cause.

What's interesting is Fox News and BBC have been putting out an article about binary star systems, they even had a typo that went like this (last I checked, not corrected):
"for planets orbiting two stars like our own, radiation...etc"

And they talk about how a planet orbiting two suns would get two types of light, shadier/greyer planets and stuff would be getting the brown dwarf light essentially.

Well this comet elenin stuff all revolves around the idea that there's a cloaked or naturally hidden brown dwarf star trailing behind the comet - causing the earthquakes etc.

Good to note UFO sightings nad even alien encounters (hoaxed or not) are on the rise.

Hitler's black sun:
""Our solar system in a binary system (we have two stars, not one). We have the Sun and it's twin, which is a brown dwarf star (a star that flamed out). The brown dwarf star emits no light, thus the name the Black Sun. You can't see it unless you can see the infrared radiation that it gives off. That's the real Black Sun, the other is Saturn, but is really just a stand in to hide the secret of our binary solar system. The brown dwarf star is know as the "destroyer", it's orbit takes it in and out of the Oort cloud dislodging a billion or so comets and meteors each time and some of those make it to Earth setting the stage for the extinction of virtually all living things. This orbit repeats, allegedly, every 26 million years. From the occult perspective, the Black Sun represents occult knowledge, those things which are hidden - secret knowledge. Things about nature, the universe, history, etc." [35]"
wikicompany.org...:Occult_symbolism_II#Black_Sun

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The Destroyer is also mentioned in the Kolbrin, the celtic book that came before bible around 3600 years ago.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

Throughout history, the people have been lied to about various truths, scientific/political. So, we can pretty much ASSUME we are being lied to about a number of things that then prevent regular scientists from discovering/stumbling across more. NASA is public relations, guys. : ) If you don't believe that, well, you're a lost cause.

Lol i don't have to believe NASA, I can look up at the sun directly right now, and guess what? there's only 1. And while it's above my head, the people on the other side of the world are in darkness. It really is that simple.

Beyond the fact that the OP is assuming the sun is rotating around the earth, which it isn't, and the earth is stationary, which it isn't.

Beyond that.....

2 suns means, whoa, twice the light right? And twice the heat, and guess what? That means less likely hood of life forming here. We live in the "green zone" a small area where the conditions are just right because of our mass and distance from the sun.

If there were two, we'd all have cooked to death long ago.

Again, i'm not trusting Nasa, i'm trusting basic common sense and provable, testable science.

Thinking outside the box is one thing. Making up ridiculous impossible scenarios that anyone can disprove merely by going outside, its NOT helping, it IS doing a disservice and i honestly feel bad for the content posters here doing a good job because crap like this makes all of it meaningless.

so you have a theory. Ok, investigate it. I did, there's only 1 sun, I can prove it through various testable means.

"for planets orbiting two stars like our own, radiation...etc"

now see this right here is the type of crap that hurts this site and everyone actually honestly looking for answers. That's not a slip or typo, it means exactly what it says....

for planets orbiting two 'stars like our own'

Meaning a planet orbiting two stars that are similar in composition to our sun, not that we are orbiting two suns.

Again for this theory to be correct ......

every person with a telescope on earth is in on the lie
every person working at nasa is in on it
every camera, satellite, probe is in on it
the sun and other planets are also in on it as 2 starts would DRAMATICALLY change our orbit, we'd more than likely have a figure 8 orbit around the two stars.

Beyond that...................

Every space mission from apollo to any probe launches, require specific timing based on our orbit cycle to get where it needs to go, all of this would be thrown out of whack with 2 suns.

We'd have much more, possible constant, auroras, constant solar ejections, twice the heat, twice the radiation AND.......

If there was another sun hiding so it's below while the other is above, the moon would redirect that light and we'd easily notice it.

Have i left anything out, is there any other simple means to prove in fact there is only 1 sun and we are orbiting it?

edit on 27-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
in my own opinion, it may be impossible for two suns to exist so close to each other do to the gravity each one creates, unless our solar systems is in fact binary.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join