It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Reason Obama released it now: To annihilate Jerome Corsi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer said today the decision was made to release the full document in response to increased attention on the issue, including a political stunt by Donald Trump, who claims he may challenge Obama in 2012 for the presidency.

www.prisonplanet.com...

“Today I’m very proud of myself, because I’ve accomplished something that no one else has been able to accomplish,” said Trump on the release of the president’s birth certificate, according to NBC News. “I want to look at it, but I hope it’s true. … But he should have done it a long time ago.”

www.prisonplanet.com...

So this is not so much about the birth certificate but how the Republicans and Democrats use each other to attack the third party. The white house is giving Trump a huge boost by obeying to his commands. As can be clearly seen from the comment posted just minutes after the birth certificate was issued, Trump is taking full advantage of this.

Meanwhile, what is not being discussed is Jerome Corsi's new book, unfortunately named "Where's the birth certificate" Obviously it was released, before the book was even released, immediately discrediting the book. So there you have it, just another indication of how the Republicans and Democrats use each other when it is to their advantage. The republicans build up the rhetoric until the democrats use it at just the right time to kill a third party voice.

"It's utterly devastating," reveals a source close to the publisher. "Obama may learn things he didn't even know about himself!"

www.drudgereport.com...

Who knows what the book contains, we'll have to wait and see, but if there is any real kernels of truth, releasing the birth certificate is a nice way of torpedoing anything good this book may have in it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The timing of this long-overdue release is certainly suspect. No chance that "it just got to be a distraction" and NOW he releases it. This will now be brought up as an argument to ANYTHING people question about Obama.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Personally I think this is just running around in circles, more of the typical distractions. Someone says he wasn't born in the country. This becomes the "Trump" card, a guy named Trump uses this to build a presidential election on it, and what do the democrats do? Help him along by playing into those demands while at the same time, and this is the important part, covering up other facts outside of their paradigm. Would Trump suggest that maybe Obama is tied in with the globalists in some way? Ha, I'd like to see that.

It's fairly obvious that Obama is doing everything he can to wreck the dollar, and on the issue of the wars is no different or possibly worse than Bush. I said it once and I'll say it again: Regardless of where Obama was born, he's not an American, he's a globalist.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
BINGO. The book is just a couple of weeks away from the newstands and is #1 on Amazon.com already. I have ordered my copy and am eagerly awaiting its arrival. This is called damage control.

Let the forensic experts pick apart this "new" old Certificate. Which was stamped only 2 days ago. I also thought HI was not releasing these long forms nowadays.

Hmmmm. This should be amusing. The distraction actually grew. Nice move Obama.

Just when I thought my day would not get any more bizarre.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
BINGO. The book is just a couple of weeks away from the newstands and is #1 on Amazon.com already. I have ordered my copy and am eagerly awaiting its arrival. This is called damage control.

Let the forensic experts pick apart this "new" old Certificate. Which was stamped only 2 days ago. I also thought HI was not releasing these long forms nowadays.

It could very well be fake, as you pointed out the date is only two days old

And I also had a good laugh at the comment that they no longer issue them

Somehow I think things just got more interesting as opposed to trying to squash the rumors.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
The timing of this long-overdue release is certainly suspect. No chance that "it just got to be a distraction" and NOW he releases it. This will now be brought up as an argument to ANYTHING people question about Obama.

it's going to be quite the opposite...the republicans just got the smack-down, and it was done by their own delusional arrogance. Obama gave the republicans enough rope to hang themselves, and the republicans stepped up into the gallows and put the noose around their own necks.

the republicans now face the fact that EVERYTHING THE REPUBLICANS SAY IN THE FUTURE WILL BE QUESTIONED, not what you are desperately trying to convey in this post.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

it's going to be quite the opposite...the republicans just got the smack-down, and it was done by their own delusional arrogance. Obama gave the republicans enough rope to hang themselves, and the republicans stepped up into the gallows and put the noose around their own necks.

the republicans now face the fact that EVERYTHING THE REPUBLICANS SAY IN THE FUTURE WILL BE QUESTIONED, not what you are desperately trying to convey in this post.

The issue here is not that the "Republicans" are wrong, and that the "Democrats" are right, since they work together as this case illustrates. The white house is giving the hand to Trump for causing this, but no mention of the book. How strange. By having the republicans lose, the democrats win, and vice versa, four more years of Obama will just give Rush Limbaugh more to bark about and another Bush or Trump can come into the white house. Either party will do, so long as it is not an independent voice.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Somehow I think things just got more interesting as opposed to trying to squash the rumors.

wow, you must have an entire 200 ft roll of aluminum foil wrapped around your head....of course....now.....IT COULD BE A FAKE!!!!!!!!
do any of you possibly consider that the RIGHT-WINGERS ARE WRONG??.....nah....why spoil a great delusion.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Do birthers just not care enough to read about how this was released and why the date is 2 days ago?

How stupid do you think people are???? Do you think they just missed the fact that the date is two days ago?
For Christ's sake, I have never seen so much WILLFUL IGNORANCE in one group of people. I'd be embarrassed!!

If you had read about the release you'd know that Obama asked the Hawaii DOH to make an exception for him and they did.

It's an interesting study in how people hold onto ideas that have been proven false. Fascinating, really!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

wow, you must have an entire 200 ft roll of aluminum foil wrapped around your head....of course....now.....IT COULD BE A FAKE!!!!!!!!
do any of you possibly consider that the RIGHT-WINGERS ARE WRONG??.....nah....why spoil a great delusion.

You must be deaf, this isn't a "right winger" issue. Try and keep up. If you want to bash the "birthers" there are a million other threads to do it on.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Oh wow, how typical, you'll dissect everything I said when it comes to calling your treasured birth certificate a fake but you'll completely ignore the issue involving the book. Because of that I'm going to just ignore your comments the way you ignored mine.
edit on 27-4-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

How stupid do you think people are???? Do you think they just missed the fact that the date is two days ago?
For Christ's sake, I have never seen so much WILLFUL IGNORANCE in one group of people. I'd be embarrassed!!

I could do with a little less question marks and exclamation points and a little more explanation of WHY the date is only two days old? Because it was just made two days ago? Then why are the other dates Aug 8, 1961?
edit on 27-4-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The opposite? I agree with what you say here, completely. It seems a reiteration of what I said...perhaps I wasn't clear. I think this release of his BC is perfectly timed in that the election season is just getting underway and now any questioning (by Republicans) of Obama's policies/history/etc. will be met with this (by Democrats): "Oh, you think he (obama) is lying? Just like you thought he was lying about his country of birth?" ....

yeah....ugh...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I absolutely think the book may have been his motivation. I don't deny that. It's full of lies and maybe Obama wanted to discredit Corsi (although it's been done ad nauseum).

We cannot possibly know Obama's motivation for NOT releasing it till now OR for releasing it now. We can speculate till the cows come home, but it won't get us anywhere. But you might be right.

Are you in the habit of ignoring things you don't agree with? Like facts?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I could do with a little less question marks and exclamation points and a little more explanation of WHY the date is only two days old?

I'm not your personal researcher. It's all over the internet. If you want to know how it happened, LOOK FOR THE TRUTH instead of making up lies. Start Here

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You could always request a copy of your long form from Hawaii.

The default issue is a registered COLB which is what everyone gets when they ask unless they specifically requat a copy of thier long form, mostly for genealogical research purposes.

For someone as obsessed with the issue as yourself, you seem il-informed on the basics.

And the idea that he was looking to hurt someone as insignificant as Corsi is a bit comical. Delusions of importance seem to play a part in the birther illness.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

You could always request a copy of your long form from Hawaii.

The default issue is a registered COLB which is what everyone gets when they ask unless they specifically requat a copy of thier long form, mostly for genealogical research purposes.

For someone as obsessed with the issue as yourself, you seem il-informed on the basics.

And the idea that he was looking to hurt someone as insignificant as Corsi is a bit comical. Delusions of importance seem to play a part in the birther illness.

I know all of the facts. Been there done that. I have also clearly stated for the past couple of years, that I was not a birther. I am a "truther" for lack of a better term. Furthermore, I was merely aping the common defense tactic used in the anti birther realm. How many times do you think I've read "hey man HI doesn't even issue the long form any more" The colb is all he has man. get over it dude" Hence my little laugh icon thingamajig. Just like this one

Keep on going though... You've got your work cut our for you. It won't be long before Media Matters and Move On.org issues their official cheat sheet to defend the "new" old BC. Hold on just a little longer. Help is coming your way.

ETA
Just for reference, if the obtaining the long form was so easy, why this statement from Pfeiffer??

On April 22, Obama sent a letter to Hawaii authorities asking for the document.

"The President directed his counsel to review the legal authority for seeking access to the long form certificate and to request on that basis that the Hawaii State Department of Health make an exception to release a copy of his long form birth certificate. They granted that exception in part because of the tremendous volume of requests they had been getting," Pfeiffer said in a statement.

Make and exception?? Legal authority to access the long form? Sounds odd eh?? I thought anyone could easily access it "if they asked for it"

www.wnd.com...

edit on 27-4-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

And more

White House counsel Bob Bauer told reporters on Wednesday that Obama’s short-form certificate, which the so-called birthers had discounted as insufficient legal proof of the Obama’s birth, was the only legal document issued by Hawaii’s Department of Health after 1980.

Apparently, Obama's personal legal council flew to HI to pick up the document. Who paid for that trip?

According to the documents the White House provided online, a request was first made for Obama’s “long form” certificate on April 22, less than a week ago. That request, by Obama’s personal counsel, Judith Corley of the Perkins Coie firm, was accompanied by a letter requesting two copies of the document from the president himself.

After Hawaii public health officials waived the state’s documentation rules in recognition of Obama’s status as president, Corley returned from Hawaii with the documents Tuesday night.

www.politico.com...

edit on 27-4-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Another possibility with this whole birth certificate issue is since states are beginning to pass legislation requiring potential candidates to show birth certificates, Obama can say that he released his, even though the one he released may be a forgery. If the letter of the law says so, they have to either do it or try their best to imitate it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Interesting as I do genealogy research and have often gotten long form certificates fro deceased ancestors from various states. Maybe there is a different law pertaining to living individuals. I had assumed that Hawaii issued long forms upon genealogical research requests. Either way...I can't see the relevance and glad to see you are ...ahem...a reformed birther.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Are you in the habit of ignoring things you don't agree with? Like facts?

I'm in the habit of questioning things I don't agree with. Facts are facts, unless they are lies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join