It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny Of Souls
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I stuck to the facts in my first post. Your original response went off on a tangent semi-unrelated, so why can't I call the pot black when it's black?

We can argue this forever but I stand by what I said. I believe we are seeing a coordinated response to the release of the birth certificate to sway the sheep. Their are many people who will believe anything and tow the party line no matter what.

I actually hope he was born in the US we dont need a huge issue like this right now. I also believe he should release his college records so historians can study him.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
You people still don't get it. Do you see all these posts arguing back and forth? This is exactly what they want! You are feeding in their bs. When a picture is scanned it isn't broken into different images. It's scanned as ONE image. Go put it into Adobe Illustrator and see for yourself!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

link   
reply to post by Vickie3021

who cares? this is what your life breaks down to? where this man was born. all it shows to me is that if you guys do not get a video of his birth with something marking the date and place in the background then you will never be satisfied.
most THINKING americans are more worried about jobs, homes, health care, and wars that we seem to get into. your response to me is the most retarded thing i have ever read because i said THAT I DONT CARE about his BC in the first post. you saying that you scanned it means nothing to me. you could scan it until the next election and it still would mean nothing to mei also said about taking the last to years back. he is already president get over it and get to the real topics. this is old and stupid. he will not be impeached for this so no the VP will not take over because of this. in fact 2 years ago it would have been CLINTON as prez now.
and whaqt does age have to do with anythign when i notice its only old rednecks that seem to make this a big issue anyway

link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

We can argue this forever but I stand by what I said. I believe we are seeing a coordinated response to the release of the birth certificate to sway the sheep. Their are many people who will believe anything and tow the party line no matter what.

True, but the same could be said for conspiracy nuts that will believe any conspiracy just because it is one. Like I said, I prefer thorough, critical thinking. If after that, it's still questionable, THAT's the time to claim it's a conspiracy and start various theories. The problem is, this conspiracy just doesn't hold up.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
You people still don't get it. Do you see all these posts arguing back and forth? This is exactly what they want! You are feeding in their bs. When a picture is scanned it isn't broken into different images. It's scanned as ONE image. Go put it into Adobe Illustrator and see for yourself!

Oh god, another person that doesn't know how OCR works.

You know what, forget it. If you don't want to educate yourself, you can stay ignorant.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

Oh so now you are the law and you dictate what a valid document must consist of? Very pompous of you, wouldn't you say? And I still fail to see the fuel that is lighting this huge flame of ignorance. Let me give you a scenario :

It's Obama's last day in office as President of the United States, his last words to the American people as President are "I was born in Kenya mother f*****s" Okay, so the truth is out now and it turns out you silly people were right all along, now what? Does it matter? His term is already up, what can you do? Oh right, not a damn thing You can't go back and change the last 4 years, you can't go back in time and erase his term. Sure maybe you could get him jail time, but who does that help?

You people really need to find something more constructive to spend your time and energy on.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Perplexity

this, sir, is my point exactly. instead of worry about real things going on they waste their energy on something like this. really?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I may have a fresh perspective.

Why did they release this as a .pdf? This is a proprietary format.

Public records throughout the United States are saved in .tff format. It's an ANSI-Ames standard. Obviously this file was private and not ever intended to be shared, but why was it shared in a .pdf? Did the office of vital statistics (or whatever Hawaii calls it) scan it that way? Did the White House convert it to .pdf?

There is a reason important public documents are available in .tiff format -- they don't have layers. Artifacts of manipulation are easily spotted by professional graphic artists. In fact, most public documents scanned to .tiff format are only admissible as hard copy in court unless they are "certified" by the state issued via a stamp and a signature.

Perhaps this document was never printed and certified before being sent to the requesting party.

To quell arguments for people intelligent enough to understand, I will share this link:
Questions ANSWERED

It does not, however, answer why the document was not treated better and scanned more carefully and distributed in a less controversial manner.

So, in closing. The document was not altered, it was saved as an optimized file. Why it was shared as a .pdf might simply be to make it more "accessible". Why it would have been *treated and shared* in such a way that would raise additional controversy? That is a whole other thread and conspiracy topic.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny Of Souls

You must be a disinformation Agent. There shouldn't be any layers.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamaperson
Hang on, why is a signature in the layer supposedly made by OCR. Signatures shouldn't be picked up, at least on the same layer, should they?
edit on 28.4.11 by iamaperson because: (no reason given)

Actually, no...and here it is...the signature wasn't picked up by the OCR.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/892d3939907c.jpg[/atsimg]

Again, exactly what you would expect from OCR.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

Sir, I've seen some of your posts in other threads so I know you aren't as ignorant as you are making yourself look right now. He laid it out there nice and smooth for you, google "OCR" and do just 15 minutes of research to see what it is and how it works, then come back and we'll see if you understand why he is giving up on you.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

This, coming from someone who joined in 2011.

Kid, I was throwing out conspiracy theories on this forum before you even knew what ATS was. You lack the time on this forum to be able to discern a disinformation agent from critical thinking. By the way, critical thinking is good for you. It's how we get stuff done and come to solid conclusions.

Guess what. OCR created editable layers. Do you know what's in that .pdf? Editable layers. OCR software, like I explained earlier, is in both scanning and creation software.

I honestly can't believe I responded to you, but I sincerely hope you educate yourself and become a productive member of this community, instead of being an insult-hurling paranoid member.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

As 'seeing is believing' is so widely accepted, understanding why we are so attracted to certain visuals and creatively attracting and spurring attitudes based on images intrigues me very much. I loved my Visual Communications course in college. With that said, we used Illustrator and Photoshop for tons of projects. I understand exactly where you're coming from when it comes to layers in AI versus 2d in a scanner. Unfortunately, my trial on my personal computer is expired, otherwise I would investigate what you are in just a couple clicks. If what you say about layering this document is true, I give you (or whoever you stole the idea from) a lot of credit for pushing this. In fact, it may have made me more skeptical about his Hawai'i birth for conjuring up such a document, as I thought the previous Certification of Live Birth was all that state had.

Even if it's all a BS debate and he's born in America, he still backs the Fed bank and global corporatism, is a master of deception and has no concern for anyone's individual rights and liberties.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I can admit when I'm wrong. Point being though I think the release of this document is to take eyes off the real issues. I'm not really paranoid about the president. He's not a good guy we can all agree on that.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Perplexity

As I said in another post I can admit when I'm wrong

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Okay since so many of you refuse to gain some knowledge:

Open ANY scanned image with text on a colored background in Adobe Acrobat Pro; e.g., via “File,” “Create PDF,” “From File.”
Then click “Document,” “Optimize Scanned PDF” under default settings.
You will have produced a layered PDF document, the layers of which you can separate with “TouchUp Object Tool” under “Tools,” “Advanced Editing.”
Acrobat is not the only software that processes images in this way. Many document management systems default or are configured to execute comparable and additional optimizations for human legibility and OCR parsing.
Even without Acrobat software or technical expertise, anyone can examine the PDF posted by the White House and perceive artifacts of PDF “optimization” that would not be present in a plain image “copy.”
The area around nearly every letter of text clearly reveals a systematic outlined white erasure of the green background, not by accident but by design, to enhance contrast and, thus, legibility for the black text.
To pretend these artifacts are evidence of forgery is simply ignorant or, worse, deliberately deceptive.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I can admit when I'm wrong. Point being though I think the release of this document is to take eyes off the real issues. I'm not really paranoid about the president. He's not a good guy we can all agree on that.

Yes, the release is obviously to divert our attention away from the important issues that matter. If by not a good guy you mean not a good president, then I can also agree with that.

What I can't agree with is the notion that this document is faked.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

You lack the knowledge to know when you are wrong in this case, so how can you admit to it?
secondline

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny Of Souls

This, coming from someone who joined in 2011.

Kid, I was throwing out conspiracy theories on this forum before you even knew what ATS was. You lack the time on this forum to be able to discern a disinformation agent from critical thinking. By the way, critical thinking is good for you. It's how we get stuff done and come to solid conclusions.

Guess what. OCR created editable layers. Do you know what's in that .pdf? Editable layers. OCR software, like I explained earlier, is in both scanning and creation software.

I honestly can't believe I responded to you, but I sincerely hope you educate yourself and become a productive member of this community, instead of being an insult-hurling paranoid member.

LOL

OCR would not create the types of artifacts created.

Nice try.

It certainly wouldn't create a "stamp" layer on its own.

edit on 28-4-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join