It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It is interesting... The scanned image would appear to have been altered before placing on the green bar background. It looks like it was scanned and then they removed the background so that it would be transparent and placed it on the green bar. This would leave white blurs around the letters due to the anti-aliasing effect of a scanner.

Not sure why there would need to go to such lengths. I don't necessarily buy that the content of the birth certificate is faked, but it seems a little extravegant for them to have gone through so much trouble to remove the original background of the scanned document.

edit on 4-27-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
It is interesting... The scanned image would appear to have been altered before placing on the green bar background. It looks like it was scanned and then they removed the background so that it would be transparent and placed it on the green bar. This would leave white blurs around the letters due to the anti-aliasing effect of a scanner.

Not sure why there would need to go to such lengths. I don't necessarily buy that the content of the birth certificate is faked, but it seems a little extravegant for them to have gone through so much trouble to remove the original background of the scanned document.

Thank you - someone finally understands!!!

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
This is not layered, quit already

Ok, just to point out, layered is a term related to digital images created with software such as Adobe Illustrator.
It means there are several separate elements of a given image all layered on top of one another.

I'm sure if you go to youtube and search "adobe illustrator layers" you will find tutorials on how to use them.
And for the purpose of this discussion, understand them.

edit on 27-4-2011 by GuyverUnit I because: (no reason given)

+90 more 
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

LOL, I use illustrator for a living and, While I am not a birther, I do see exactly what you are pointing out and understand exactly what you are referring to. There are certainly discrepancies that could point to forgery.

Good eye,...real good eye.

link   
i can see what you mean dude, good work!
just out of interest how long would it take an ats member to knock up a dodgy birth certificate simular to this one?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Sadly the only thing that will convince the birthers will be going back in time and sitting in the hospital waiting room. Its just embarrassing and retarded at this point.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm intrigued to this April 25, 2011 date next to the signature, and how it differs from the other known BC on the bottom of the document. There is also a strange cut off on the left edge.
edit on 27-4-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by Bonified Ween

LOL, I use illustrator for a living and, While I am not a birther, I do see exactly what you are pointing out and understand exactly what you are referring to. There are certainly discrepancies that could point to forgery.

Good eye,...real good eye.

Thank you for the vindication. I am sure more of the fake profiles will come on here with the Ad Hominem's. This isn't about being a birther or not. It's called investigating for yourself.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
link   
The anti birthers can drink the koolaid all they want. My stand is that if he really did have a legitimate long form birth certificate he would have released it long ago. People do not hide things if they have nothing to hide. The fact that it took this long to release such a simple document says to me that they have had plenty of time to create a fake and intimidate anyone who knows the truth. If that document is real and not a recently created fake they could have avoided all the trouble by releasing it from the git go.

BTW and FYI - I do not consider myself a "birther". I am a constitutionalist. I believe that the constitution is one of the documents that truly defines us as a nation and when we subvert them we lose something of our national identity in the process.

+47 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Just wanted to add that I imported the PDF into InkScape and can confirm the effect described earlier.. the PDF is broken into multiple pieces.. The text of the BC is one layer, The Date Accepted by Reg. General is another piece, etc.

Why would something be released like this?

edit on 4-27-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

It's called a really DUMB forgery

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
www.thesmokinggun.com...

• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document's safety paper be so seamless?

• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?

• What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?

• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.

• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?

• What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?

• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: it is spelled “Ukulele.”

Well it looks like your not the only one questioning this eh

this new doc leaves more questions than answers cant wait for the book hopefully that will provide a more plausible story...

edit on 27-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is the first day I've bothered to read anything about the birth certificate issues... primarily because I already know all presidents are not elected by us, but by the real power... etc... so it didn't matter much to me either way.

I think the elements already pointed out *are* interesting and curious.

Also, looking closely at the green hash marks... they don't curve with the implied curve of the paper. They go straight across and line up perfectly, as if the curve itself is just a shading effect applied. If you look at the black marks, especially at the top, they curve and actually come across some of the green hash marks at an angle rather than following them as they would if you took a piece of paper with hashes and lines on it and curved it for real.

Strange. Enjoy the ride!

Namaste!

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
www.thesmokinggun.com...

• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document's safety paper be so seamless?

• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?

• What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?

• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.

• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?

• What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?

• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: it is spelled “Ukulele.”

Screw the smoking gun - that doesn't have anything on the fact that this is an image that has SEVERAL layers. It is NOT ONE SCANNED IMAGE.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

The left side is depressed because every week each state places all births in that week in a binder so that there aren't a thousand sheets of paper that could get lost. This is to keep the state offices neat and clean.

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

Who said anything about the page being depressed? This PDF can be taken apart into different layers in Illustrator, it means it was built using Adobe illustrator. What is so hard to understand about that? When you scan something its ONE IMAGE. This has 5 different images embedded in the one PDF all layered.

This is taken direct from the book of all births from that week. This is not allowed to be removed from the book where it is at by Federal law.

This is not layered, quit already. You sound old.

You sound like you don't have a clue how this process even works. You obviously are not understanding what is being said in this post at all. It's as easy as this... You take anyone's birth certificate born on or around that date of August 4, 1961 scan it. Edit it so you remove all info pertaining to that said person and fill it in with whomever you like. Again, if you don't understand how this is done, your not going to understand what is being said. Become familiar with the topic instead of making random things up.

Hahaha...

This from the user who is makingn random things up themselves! Lol

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i just have 1 question :

fake or not - why there was Hawaii as his birth place on the first certificate?
Now its Kenya?

Born inside teleporter? (lol)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I do tend to agree with the OP..

Although im not sure and do conceed that some, more advanced scanning processes may indeed create layers when you look at this in illustrator you can also see that clipping masks have been used.. i would say that this has def been 'created'.

There are also two types of lettering on two seperate layers and what is strange is if you zoom in really close you will notice that the lettering on one layer pixelates however the letters on the other layer do not, they stay sharp. this again is a dead giveaway that the lettering you are seeing has been created in illustrator and not scanned as an image.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by reassor
i just have 1 question :

fake or not - why there was Hawaii as his birth place on the first certificate?
Now its Kenya?

Born inside teleporter? (lol)

Not sure what you mean.. The birth place of Kenya is the Father's birthplace on this document.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

The left side is depressed because every week each state places all births in that week in a binder so that there aren't a thousand sheets of paper that could get lost. This is to keep the state offices neat and clean.

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

Who said anything about the page being depressed? This PDF can be taken apart into different layers in Illustrator, it means it was built using Adobe illustrator. What is so hard to understand about that? When you scan something its ONE IMAGE. This has 5 different images embedded in the one PDF all layered.

This is taken direct from the book of all births from that week. This is not allowed to be removed from the book where it is at by Federal law.

This is not layered, quit already. You sound old.

You sound like you don't have a clue how this process even works. You obviously are not understanding what is being said in this post at all. It's as easy as this... You take anyone's birth certificate born on or around that date of August 4, 1961 scan it. Edit it so you remove all info pertaining to that said person and fill it in with whomever you like. Again, if you don't understand how this is done, your not going to understand what is being said. Become familiar with the topic instead of making random things up.

Hahaha...

This from the user who is makingn random things up themselves! Lol

HAHAHA so what would I be making up exactly? Since its so funny and all.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Just from a quick observation the capital "K" on the KANSAS is higher, faded and crooked capared to the rest. On a mechanical typewriter this would remain consistent. Also the angle of the little "e" is in question too. Some of the little "e's" are shewed one way and then another. They tried too hard to make it look old. Yes, they should have scanned the doc in it's entirety. The problem is, there is no original doc. Game on.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join