It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Call me paranoid but I have a theory as to why such a poor attempt at forgery has been released by the Obama camp.

They knew it would be easily found as a fake by people who no doubt would pick it apart piece by piece.

Now they will be able to say "we did what you birthers asked and released the birth certificate and you you crazy birther nuts STILL wont accept it as fact...therefore it proves that you are all insane/racist/have an agenda against our great president."

The truth is the liberals didnt mind the whole birther drama, they could have put an end to it many months ago if they had wished to do so. They love this whole birther craze because it not only distracts everyone away from what a terrible job Obama and his clown posse are doing, but it paints him as an ongoing victim of racism and makes the conservative side look like racists or loonytunes.

Now when the ones of us who will obviously find the new document to be a forgery come forward with accusation of trickery, it will only make the birther seem more paranoid and racist and will make Obama look like a man who can do no right....i.e. a victim.

Just my $0.02

edit on 4/27/11 by BlackOps719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
The name of the hospital where Obama was supposed to be born didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?

From WIKI:

The facility was originally founded by Queen Kapiʻolani as the Kapiʻolani Maternity Home in 1890 for which she held bazaars and luaus to raise $8,000 needed to start the Home. Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital opened in 1909 named for Emma Kauikeolani Napoleon Mahelona (1862–1931), the wife of Albert Spencer Wilcox (1844–1919).[1] In 1978, it merged with Kapiʻolani Maternity Home to become Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women and Children.

OH I remember that issue being brought up, hmmmmmmm good point

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Here is an image of A Hawaiian birth certificate, actually numbered 2 before Obama's. A couple of things I notice, the signatures at the bottom are different, actually the one's from the presidents have been removed and replaced with a current date and authorization for an certified copy. (maybe the reason those appear as layers as they had to have been recently added.

Also the little random letters (y,9,w etc) appear on the original copy's. Maybe some sort of code. And you can compare the bends and anything else you like. Thought thought I would give you something to comepare to.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by White2098

You can easily split up a random document in Illustrator...it's a feature

For someone who claims to have worked with those programs you know surprisingly little

You don't CREATE the layers when it imports. They are already there. Clueless one. How much are you being paid, just curious?

Now you're just clueless

PDFs DON'T HAVE NATURAL LAYERS unless you save it in a special way ON PURPOSE!! It takes a conscious effort. Also, Illustrator doesn't need any layers, it can split up a document on its own, try it.

Not being paid either for spreading truth...I don't even like Obama much. I just want to help end the stupidity and make people realize how ridiculous and uninformed the birthers' claims are

edit on 27-4-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Another thing. If you go into adobe reader (not illustrator), and select the background and right click “copy image” then go to a image program like paint, or irfanview and select past, you will be presented with the background image without most of the text. That is not touching illustrator or anything else.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So how is this going to pan out...

Is Ken Star gonna kick off the Impeachment Process.

or

Are they just gonna change the Constitution to suit the needs of the Elites.

or

Is this gonna kick off Racial Riots if any Impeachment Process is Pursued!

???

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

reply to post by White2098

You can easily split up a random document in Illustrator...it's a feature

For someone who claims to have worked with those programs you know surprisingly little

You don't CREATE the layers when it imports. They are already there. Clueless one. How much are you being paid, just curious?

Now you're just clueless

PDFs DON'T HAVE NATURAL LAYERS!! If they did, you couldn't use it cross platform...which is the main advantage of PDFs.

Not being paid either for spreading truth...I don't even like Obama much. I just want to help end the stupidity and make people realize how ridiculous and uninformed the birthers' claims are

Uhh....
Yes it does?

Not trying to counter your argument about whether it's real/fake/modified or not, but PDF's do indeed have layers.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
So people continually ask for the Obama Birth certificate and then when It's produced, It's still rejected.

Sigh.

Sorry but photo shopped forgery isn't my idea of concrete evidence?

Heres an idea for ya, google photo shop, then cross reference that to your JFK thread and you can see the horrible job done on LHO's photo.

Then come back and talk to us.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterSpaghetti

Like I said, you can save layers...but you have to do it on purpose. Also, programs like Illustrator can split up a documents into parts without natural layers being present.

The fact remains, opening a PDF in Illustrator isn't proof of forgery. Open a random PDF in Illustrator, try it yourself. Depending on the scanning software used, it can also create layers automatically when creating a PDF by separating the background (or what it considers to be the background) from the text or pics. It's a pretty cool feature that can make it a lot easier to work on files after you scanned them

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Like I said, you can save layers...but you have to do it on purpose. Also, programs like Illustrator can split up a documents into parts without natural layers being present.

The fact remains, opening a PDF in Illustrator isn't proof of forgery. Open a random PDF in Illustrator, try it yourself. Depending on the scanning software used, it can also create layers automatically when creating a PDF by separating the background (or what it considers to be the background) from the text or pics. It's a pretty cool feature that can make it a lot easier to work on files after you scanned them

Stop skewing your language. Your full of #, get over it. Keep getting that money
edit on 27-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Blacks were classified as Negro in the 60's people not African.

HMMMP

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by micpsi
The document has layers. Therefore, it is a fake. Proof here:
wireupdate.com...

Wow, thats new...nobody brought that up in this thread.

(yes, that was sarcasm...read back a bit, there is explanations...this entire thread is focused on just that...check about halfway through the thread to see the explanations if your interested)

From micpsi's own link lol:

What’s plausible is that somewhere along the way — from the scanning device to the PDF-creation software, both of which can perform OCR (optical character recognition) — these partial/pseudo-text images were created and saved. What’s not plausible is that the government spent all this time manufacturing Obama’s birth certificate only to commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from Photoshop, or whatever photo editing software they are meant to have used. It’s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let’s leave it at that.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Call me paranoid but I have a theory as to why such a poor attempt at forgery has been released by the Obama camp.

They knew it would be easily found as a fake by people who no doubt would pick it apart piece by piece.

You know why? Because it is NOT a forgery to begin with. Adobe, who created and have pushed the PDF format as a universal file solution have debunked the idea it is a forgery as have several people in this thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I tried that earlier this afternoon. I printed a page of text, scanned it and saved as a PDF. The scan came into my editing software as a single-layer PDF with one bitmapped element (the text). Granted, I don't have high-end scanning software, so YMMV.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ACTS 2:38
Blacks were classified as Negro in the 60's people not African.

HMMMP

His dad is from Africa, though.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
As a graphic artist (yes I do this for a living, refer to my avatar for some art I digitally altered of myself for this site) I can tell you that this was indeed an edited scan just as the OP is trying to point out. Whether or not it's Obama was born in USA or not nobody knows, this is only a piece of paper. If agencies wanted to, they could post a REAL birth certificate and then edit it, so that the 'hardcore' people will find out and cry foul and then the mainstream news and the world can paint them as extremist nuts and be successfully placed into the peripheral.

Whatever is going on, nobody knows. The only thing that is for certain is that this scan was very much edited, and anyone who simply says "you are a nut" without ANY evidence or supporting arguments is completely and obviously fighting for and clinging on to a bias. Ego and pride has a way of preventing us from admitting our mistakes.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by crudos

Originally posted by BlackOps719

You know why? Because it is NOT a forgery to begin with. Adobe, who created and have pushed the PDF format as a universal file solution have debunked the idea it is a forgery as have several people in this thread.

Lol they aren't listening. The discussion keeps going after it was solved on how IS MUST BE A FAKE!

They don't care about facts.

These people are rediculous.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Though I've never really fell into the "birther" camp, this only answers some of the questions raised about the whole situation. One major question has been raised many times over. I get why the White House would allow the "birther" issue continue. A perfect political smoke screen, and a great way to discredit detractors. But is that worth the millions of dollars spent fighting all the suits? I also have a very firm understand of Adobe ect., as I use it and similar software everyday of my life running my business. I've opened this PDF in every program I own that will open it, and get the same thing. Multiple bitmap layers. And as many have posted, certain scanners/scanning processes will cause this to happen. But those same people screaming "learn your program" also need to slow down. Beating someone over the head over an issue like this is unfair, as the White House has done nothing but add intended confusion to this issue all along.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The simple fact is that if Obama had been born in the White House, live on TV, in front of George Washington, Micky Mouse and Ophra Winfrey, those who don't like him would still have not believed it. In fact, if they had delivered him themselves they would still deny he could be an American.

But at least it gives the rest of us a good laugh

Now, who wants a ticket for the B Ark? Only a few left ......

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matteroni
As a graphic artist (yes I do this for a living, refer to my avatar for some art I digitally altered of myself for this site) I can tell you that this was indeed an edited scan just as the OP is trying to point out. Whether or not it's Obama was born in USA or not nobody knows, this is only a piece of paper. If agencies wanted to, they could post a REAL birth certificate and then edit it, so that the 'hardcore' people will find out and cry foul and then the mainstream news and the world can paint them as extremist nuts and be successfully placed into the peripheral.

Whatever is going on, nobody knows. The only thing that is for certain is that this scan was very much edited, and anyone who simply says "you are a nut" without ANY evidence or supporting arguments is completely and obviously fighting for and clinging on to a bias. Ego and pride has a way of preventing us from admitting our mistakes.

I don't give a scrap what you claim to be. I use OmniPage in my office and it essentially does the same thing as the OP is claiming. The only think I was confused about was Adobe Illustrator but that was explained further in the thread.

It's so easy.

Hospital used a program like OnmiPage with bitmap option then didn't flatten the image that was converted or saved as a PDF. Even SaturnFx pointed out details on how this happens via Adobes site. It does not explain grouping but that would be created via a program like OmniPage based on the type of media it is.

People are calling people nuts because they are ignoring facts.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join