It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

It still does not explain why they would scan and open the document for editing. That does not sound too secure for an important record at the hospital to just be able to be changed easily as that!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

This is kind off-topic but keep a your eyes open for posters trying to sway opinion.Just like the health care debate the paid posters are going to come out of the woodwork on this one. Look for patterns I did and I could not believe my eyes.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Dang, my keyboard is coated with birther spittle, ewwww, must go disinfect now.

Edit: If any organization wants to pay me to offer opinions on a internet message board, please p.m. me, I'm your man. I work cheap, and don't need health insurance.

edit on 27-4-2011 by crudos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

whole subject being the fact that there is a question about his place of birth.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
how could Ann Dunham live at the address
shown on the BC when somebody else
non-related to the Dunham's lived there??

Baro was able to determine the previous owners of the residence at 6085 Kalanianaole Highway – the alleged address of Obama's parents when he was born – were Orland S. and Thelma S. (Young) Lefforge, both of whom are deceased.

www.wnd.com...

The Dunham's lived in Waikiki, not Honolulu.
which means she lied about her address.
could she be lying about the father too ???
edit on 4/27/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Sorry My Mouth got the best of me!

edit on 4/27/11 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by Schkeptick

It still does not explain why they would scan and open the document for editing. That does not sound too secure for an important record at the hospital to just be able to be changed easily as that!

The original scan is, for legal purposes, kept on a read only "jukebox platter" along with any other legal document

what your seeing is just a copy of the pdf, probably by illustrator or something else, then sent forward.

the original scan is not editable as that would not then be a legal document in accordance with requirements for electronic storage.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by mudbeed

whole subject being the fact that there is a question about his place of birth.
I'm with you regardless of how it was done,I believe this is just the beginning of things to come,there is much more to the story than the B.C.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by xyankee

This is kind off-topic but keep a your eyes open for posters trying to sway opinion.Just like the health care debate the paid posters are going to come out of the woodwork on this one. Look for patterns I did and I could not believe my eyes.

Just read the WND and you will find a certain group tends to use word for word discussions from there directly.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I love how Obama tried to guilt trip everyone for asking questions in the first place.

Yes, we know there are other events going on in the world, but that doesnt mean you can just blow off the people who put you in power and are supposedly representing. The whole arrogant attitude sickened me.

In order for me to get my current job, (which is a VERY high security area) I had to provide 1) a valid drivers license, 2) a birth certificate 3) another form of ID (SS card, passport etc)

I can imagine how quickly I would have lost my job, and been banned from the location if I failed to provide these things, and then went on to say "come on folks, there are wars going on, we have extremely high gas prices, you need to get your priorities in order"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

A ton of people don't have a long form birth certificate...basically all those not born at hospitals. That's why the short for is 100% accepted in all cases. But who cares about facts, right?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
They said even with prroof the Nut jobs would still deny it's real...

Guess they were right...

Who cares to tell you the truth...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Sorry, mouth problem again!

edit on 4/27/11 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
I love how Obama tried to guilt trip everyone for asking questions in the first place.

Yes, we know there are other events going on in the world, but that doesnt mean you can just blow off the people who put you in power and are supposedly representing. The whole arrogant attitude sickened me.

Erm...no
the birthers did not put him in power...not at all

actually, they were from the start against him...because hannity did a show on his radical ties to bill ayers, baptist preacher nuts, and indonesian schooling.

come on, even you can't believe you just wrote that...heh

He is not representing fringe right wing nuts...he is representing america.
edit on 27-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
WHERE IS THE FOOT PRINT

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I love how most of the people that are skeptical of the information in this thread refuse to try and understand how the software works. They don't try to refute the claims made in the post, they just make insults and call people names. "Ridicule is the best way to crush dissension."

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by ken10
Seen this question posted elsewhere....

The BC lists obama's mums race as "Caucasian" But lists his dads race as "African"......Is African a race ?....Surely it would be Negroid, No ? ............Especially in 1961.

The clerk fills out what the parent tells them.

Exactly. That's why we cannot assume that the information on this Certificate of Live Birth is accurate......

What? Not sure what you mean.

If Obama's father chose to identify himself as African - - then that is what the clerk typed.

On my birth cert my surname is spelled wrong. Bummer my parents didn't check. I later corrected it - - using a cemetery grave stone marker. Seriously.

Anyone who accepts that this computer printout contains accurate information is begging the question. Perhaps Obama's mother gave birth in Mombasa and fibbed to the Health Dept clerk about where he was born. Perhaps his father is NOT Barack Obama Sr. Perhaps she lied about that because the real father was someone she was ashamed to be named.

This document proves nothing. The fact that it has "official" status is irrelevant because its information about place of birth cannot be independently verified.
edit on 27-4-2011 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join