It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Who cares if it's fake..

Russia,Iran,China,North Korea...Is this your team?

Then go there!
edit on 16-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: WGAS

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by rebellender
in 1961 African Americans were politically correctly called Negroes Later called Blacks and later still called African American

Why keep lying?? The birth certificate does NOT mention African American, and why would Obama's father, born in Africa, call himself a African American....

Just when you though birthers had reached a maximum level of sillyness they exceed your expectations!

First let me address an issue.In open forum discussions it is not appropriate to call someone a Liar. Obviously something is lost in communication where facts are misplaced.

Now to address the Issue of Certificate and African American. I am very humbled that you are correct. His certificate doesn't say his father is African American it says African.
Now the part where you are dead wrong, you did not Lie, you are just WRONG.
The Term African was not used for a Black person of any country of origin in the '60's.on Birth Certificates All over the world Black Africans were called Negroes If you can show me different fine. But I offer you this external link which has a link to the CDC. It wont load. I suspect that multi users have it crashed or it is Jammed, you decide. It may load up for you and not me.

WOW, yahoo is worse than the FCC on this stuff. So I edited it in hope you get all the facts without the "****". I thought the "Birthers" were really reaching on this race issue on the birth certificate until I pulled the vital statistics from 1961 to see for my self. (I always go directly to the source for my information.) They are right about African Americans being listed as "N-e g-r o-s" on all documents that collected vital statistics, which includes birth certificates during that time of our history; that includes Hawaii. Here's a link to the information: www.cdc.gov... You won't find the word "Africa" or "African" in the document. As a matter of fact, the CDC used the term ""N-e g-r o-" for vital statistics up until 1976. From 1977 at least through 2003 (from what I could find), they used the term "Black". I could not find the term "African" used by the CDC until after 2003, when they went to the term "Black or African American". The same is to be said about the history of the vital statistics for Puerto Ricians, which where once considered "White" or "Non-White". (This is in that document as well.) My husband is from Iceland and he doesn't like the fact that he is classified as "White" and not "Nordic". His race is in fact Nordic, but the US doesn't recognize his race at this point in time. Maybe in the future.

Now, my efforts here have placed the burden of proof on to you.
Please do not reduce your own dignity to call another person on ATS a Liar

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Here, I'll address this issue---With 'DOCUMENTED' Proof!
Kenyan Born Obama

Obamabirth.google.site

Even 'leftwing' snopes got it right---Back when they were posting the 'truth!'
Snopes reports Obama born in Kenya.

And 51 facts that this lying,foreign national POTUS needs to answer about it!
51 facts that this criminal needs to answer.
edit on 16-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: BWD

edit on 16-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: GIR

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthRconsequences357

Originally posted by dayve
Who cares if it's fake..

Russia,Iran,China,North Korea...Is this your team?

Then go there!
edit on 16-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: WGAS

Whats a birth certificate have to do with any of that... I could care less where he was born or who his real parents are, thats for his wife and the IRS to worry about.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

in 1961 African Americans were politically correctly called Negroes Later called Blacks and later still called African American.Thats the way it was.

But Obama's father was not African American. He was African.

Go argue among your selves Truth is truth and truth is That Certificate is a botched Job. Obama is President cant change that but with a vote

The truth is you have no clue what you are talking about. Even birthers are not usually this far off.

He lied, his people lied, You people get over it.
But let me ask you, what has he done for you? Answer is NO THING

Actually you lied.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Here, I'll address this issue---With 'DOCUMENTED' Proof!
Kenyan Born Obama

Obamabirth.google.site

Even 'leftwing' snopes got it right---Back when they were posting the 'truth!'
Snopes reports Obama born in Kenya.

And 51 facts that this lying,foreign national POTUS needs to answer about it!
51 facts that this criminal needs to answer.
edit on 16-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: BWD

edit on 16-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: GIR

That is not from snopes. That is from a message board and the sad thing is you have already posted this lie and had it pointed out in another thread.

If you have to lie to make your case you already lost.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

First let me address an issue.In open forum discussions it is not appropriate to call someone a Liar.

Is it appropriate to lie?
Is it appropriate to post lies as facts?
Is it appropriate to portray yourself as a diligent researcher interested in only the truth and then post easily debunked lies?

Please tell me how it is ok to lie but not ok to call a lie a lie.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Now, my efforts here have placed the burden of proof on to you.

Obama Sr was not African American and no birth certificate lists him as such. To keep claiming one does is to LIE.
He was African. In 1961, Africans referred to themselves as Africans.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Still

show me where? and please be polite
and show me what he has done for YOU!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Still

this has been covered,,,12 hours ago...please move on to new material, politely thank you

He was African. In 1961, Africans referred to themselves as Africans.

No sir, they did not. Africa is a Continent. Continents have no sovereignty. in 1961 Black people all over the world we NEGROES. Negro, Negro Negro, its not a dirty word. Get over it.

Only white people are still white. Everybody else is something else as political correctness evolves. This is how you are wrong and I am right.
Nighty Night!!
edit on 16-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Still

this has been covered,,,12 hours ago...please move on to new material, politely thank you

Really because the post I responded to is on this very page. No one told me there was a time limit for which birther lies were supposed to be allowed to incubate. You are wrong and I will cover it as often as I like.

No sir, they did not. Africa is a Continent. Continents have no sovereignty. in 1961 Black people all over the world we NEGROES. Negro, Negro Negro, its not a dirty word. Get over it.

No sir, you are wrong.
In fact, your own logic proves you wrong.
You admit he was from Africa yet you insist he went by African American.
Make that make sense.
If he was a negro, why would he put down African American? Oh, he did NOT put that down. You keep lying about it.

I would love to know where you got your information because it smells like you pulled it out of Macman's ass.

Only white people are still white. Everybody else is something else as political correctness evolves. This is how you are wrong and I am right.

You are talking about how Americans in America have referred to blacks in America from America. None of that has anything to do with an African from Africa.

Nighty Night!!

Keep dreaming big!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Still

show me where? and please be polite

You may not remember as it was under your other screen name or just a happy coincidence that you and another poster pick the same lies to post.

here you go.

reply to post by Connector

You wouldn't have even made this note if it had been pro-Obama!

How about this validation by snopes when they were reporting the 'truth' in 2008!Snopes Reports Obama Was Born In Kenya.

Lefties just can't get their sh't together

Originally posted by Connector

reply to post by Connector

You wouldn't have even made this note if it had been pro-Obama!

How about this validation by snopes when they were reporting the 'truth' in 2008!Snopes Reports Obama Was Born In Kenya.

Lefties just can't get their sh't together

I am neither pro or anti Obama ( although I must admit I'm leaning more on the anti side recently). I am however pro fact and reading comprehension. I find it very odd that you used snopes as a legitimate source for your argument and one post later try and de-legitamize it (snopes) with a link to an un-abashed birther site. Also, if you actually would have done alittle more research, you would have noticed that the screenshot provided by the birther site to support their claim, is of snope's Message Board, it is not their validation page. Please provide a screenshot of their validation page with this claim.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)

and show me what he has done for YOU!!!

I am sorry? Are you demanding I offer up an off topic answer to a question you just decided to ask people? See how well I take demands for things I never offered.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Still because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Still

you would be quite informed if you read as well as you type, now you are killing my star percentage...by the way, you are starting to give your self away by how you are arguing, your sentences just don't make sense and you are not really making any objective points. well one thing is for sure, if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck and its green-grayish its duck poop. you are correct the Certificate is Crap.

Now to address the Issue of Certificate and African American. I am very humbled that you are correct. His certificate doesn't say his father is African American it says African. Now the part where you are dead wrong, you did not Lie, you are just WRONG. The Term African was not used for a Black person of any country of origin in the '60's.on Birth Certificates All over the world Black Africans were called Negroes If you can show me different fine.

did you know Nelson Mandela was a Black South African (see how I used the differentiating term, So. African) Communist and still won the Nobel Peace Prize
even more remarkable is Albert Lutuli who won the prize in 1960.
read more be informed

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I do not think you have a clue what you are even trying to argue anymore. Your birther lies are not selling here. Best pack up your wares and shuffle down to the next house and try that moron.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

In open forum discussions it is not appropriate to call someone a Liar.

So what do you call someone who tells lies then? Lies like

So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is 'African-American'

It never stated that, you never even looked at it, just blindly reposted a lie you read on a damn silly birther site!

Obviously something is lost in communication where facts are misplaced.

you never "misplaced" a fact, like all birthers you do not have facts, just lies like the above!

The Term African was not used for a Black person of any country of origin in the '60's.on Birth Certificates

Yes it was, Obama's father used it on Obama's birth certificate!

Why not, when they tell lies like the above?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
joe arpaio may have alterior motives to digging deeper than anyone else when it comes to obama's birthcertificate but the so-called evidence has been investigated quite thoroughly and does appear to be a forgery. very recently a talk show mr arpaio was to appear on had 3 random experts examine the document in question neither being told about the others existance. all 3 came to the same conclusion that the online copy of the birtcertificate had been altered. so far all experts including separate investigations of the maricopa county sheriff joe arpaio have all come to the conclusion the birthcertificate is a forgery. also obama's selective service card has been called into question as a forgery!!! just as bad as the conservative's would love to see obama ousted from his presidency the liberal's would love to see him remain in power. but the fact remains "everybody can't be wrong". as the conservative's scream foul the liberal's are attacking the messenger's and overlooking what may be the biggest hoax our nation has ever seen! no matter which side of the isle your on, "the truth should matter above all else".

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottg1958
very recently a talk show mr arpaio was to appear on had 3 random experts examine the document in question

Except that they never actually examined the document - so why claim that they did?

also obama's selective service card has been called into question as a forgery!!!

Probably made by a birther, like his "Kenyan" birth certificates...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

Why is it hard for you to believe what the guy at the top said? Have you seen the strong resemblance Obama has with the King of Thailand and the Buddhist monk? The mainstream media most likely said he was from Kenya to get the support of blacks.

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116 >>

join