It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Vickie3021

THEIR FAKE, FAKE DOCUMENT, IS SUCH A REALISTIC LOOKING FAKE, THAT IT PROVIDES REAL AND DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE OF MANIPULATION, SHADY/FRAUDULENT BEHAVIOR..

So maybe someone should call Faux news, and inform them of the intelligence of your argument. I am sure they will be eager to report this news to the masses, I mean fair and balanced as they are.

This would give the Republicans a free ride to the Office.

Or maybe your wrong, about everything. We report, you decide.

By the way, you post did not really make sense. Think it through, the last line was a compliment. Well, I took it as one anyway

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Maybe he took so long to show it or even faked this copy is because the original doesnt have capital letters?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So why hasnt this been picked up at all?
Its not even on the top news sections for ATS.
Are you kidding me?

I think its laughable how many people dont understand how various programs work and think they are dubunking.
Go to the whitehouse.gov website and view the pdf.
If your using firefox, zoom in to 400% and then hold ur mouse wheel down and slowly pan.
All the digital manipulations will artifact as clippings, meaning youll see them flash. Anything original will not flash.
Just an easy way for people who dont have illustrator to see how fake this thing is.

Like how does the POTUS do stuff like this and get away with it?
It should be all over the news and he needs to answer for this criminal forgery.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Sorry but I don't think you really built an argument at all. If you are going to try any convenience me it is fake don't tell me to go research it! Haha really? Isn't that why your posting on this site to prove something is fake. You should be bringing the facts and information.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
New video. Some weird stuff happening here.
If you don't want to watch the whole video, then start at 5:30.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Here is another video

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Here is the interview

Part 1/3

Part 2/3

edit on 20-5-2011 by ZeroPointEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy
Here is another video
So, Corsi's going to release his evidence on the May 21st?

And the world is going to end on the May 21st? Coincidence?

Seriously though, if the birth certificate is genuine, which it may be, I don't understand the discrepancy with the Nordyke birth certificate numbers, which he mentions in that video. Should a later birth certificate have a higher number or a lower number? There may be some idiosyncrasy in how they assigned numbers in Hawaii which explains that, but if so, I haven't seen it yet.

Well I've seen this explanation, but I'm hoping that's not the correct one.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Seriously though, if the birth certificate is genuine, which it may be, I don't understand the discrepancy with the Nordyke birth certificate numbers,

Do you believe that Obama's long form birth certificate that he release is authentic? Hawaiian health officials verified it as authentic. Is it authentic? Either you believe Hawaiian officials or not.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Considering the attorney general of the state of Hawaii stated they wouldn't give Obama his long form birth certificate even if he asked for it, the credibility of Hawaii officials isn't that high to me.

Do you believe what the attorney general said?

edit on 20-5-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Considering the attorney general of the state of Hawaii stated they wouldn't give Obama his long form birth certificate even if he asked for it, the credibility of Hawaii officials isn't that high to me.

Hold on, it was just what? last month you insisted Obama needed to release long form his birth certificate to end this conspiracy and now that he has, you conveniently make another excuse. Rather dishonest if you ask me.

I'm not all that concerned about what the governor or th attorney general has to say on the matter. They don't hold the authority to verify Hawaiian birth certificate, they don't have the credentials to say what's authentic or not. That responsibility is left to the Hawaiian health department. The Hawaiian health department made it rather clear, what Obama presented is authentic in their eyes. I believe what he presented is authentic. I believe his short form birth certificate prior was authentic.

Do you believe Obama's birth certificate is authentic or a forgery? Either you believe it's authentic or not.

Make up your mind. Make a stand. Stop hiding your real position.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The attorney general should be an authority on state legal procedures. He made no statement about the authenticity of the document, only about the state procedures by which it could not be released which should be something he knows.
You're relying on argument from authority on the one hand and dismissing it on the other hand, which is inconsistent.

I'm not hiding my position, if I answered a survey now I'd check the "undecided" box. I'd honestly like to believe it's genuine. If what Corsi said is true and someone inserted it into the Hawaiian book of records between the time Abercrombie talked about it and the time it was released, and the official who swears it's in the book is new and doesn't know it was inserted, the DOH official may be completely honest when they swear it's what they have on file.

If Corsi's claim was completely without evidence I'd just dismiss it. But the out of sequence numbers on the certificates is evidence, though not proof of forgery. If someone could explain that one to me in a logical fashion, I'd probably change my survey answer from "undecided" to "genuine".

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The attorney general should be an authority on state legal procedures

As far as I am concerned, Hawaiian birth certificates are handled by Hawaiian health department officials. They made their stand rather clear over both Obama's short form and long form birth certificate. You are obviously trying to divert the debate away from a post addressed to your position.

Do you believe Obama's birth certificate is a forgery or not? It's a simple question. You either do or you don't.

You insisted to the rest us that Obama needed to release his long form to end this conspiracy. You stated this time and time again. Now that his released it with verification from Hawaiian officials, you're not satisfied.

"I'd honestly like to believe it's genuine."

So you don't believe it's a genuine authentic birth certificate?
edit on 20-5-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I was born in 1973 and races were never listed as "African" or "Caucasian" on any GA birth certificate that I have seen.
They were all listed as black, white, etc...

This was the first aspect of the so-called birth certificate that caught my eye and sparked my inner skeptic.

That is not to say that Hawaii did not do things differently than GA.
I am unable to speak about Hawaiian BC's; however, the OP lays out a very compelling case for the manipulaiton of the BC.

If anyone wishes to respond to my previous question then please post some sort of proof instead of simply stating that I "should take their word on it".

The ad hominems, appeals to emotion and straw man arguments are beginning to run deep on this issue.
I would like to give mad repsect to the OP of this thread.

I have a rudimentary understanding of computer graphics and I have yet to read a reply that offers a substantial retort to the OP.
Every reply attempting to debunk those of us that question the validity of the Obama BC has at its heart a logical fallacy.

Excellent thread. S & F.

edit on 5/21/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Considering the Director of the Department of Health specifically made an exception to release Obama’s long form birth certificate to him, I don’t find the attorney general’s statement about existing law to be inconsistent.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Isn't this done and over with already?

OK so the document maybe a little hinkey, without seeing what it was scanned from we can only speculate and that's getting where exactly? NOWHERE that's right. This whole bit about Hawaii and who has what and who said what is IRRELEVANT, the document scan is out there, and there's never going to be any more given, so that's what anyone really has to work with ,and it ain't much.

Do I believe that it's genuine? Hell no. But not for the reason that he was born in Kenya. I think that Obama is a fabrication of someone/something and therefore really has no real life story to tell, but that's only MY opinion, it has zero basis in fact, it has zero proof to back it up, it's OPINION.

What am I going to do about it? VOTE for someone other than Barack in the next election. End this already, do this the legal way, vote him out of office if like me you simply just don't like him. If you're so concerned about having a black man in the White House, convince Colin Powell to run , I'd vote for him...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
I was born in 1973 and races were never listed as "African" or "Caucasian" on any GA birth certificate that I have seen.

This has been responded to so many multiple times - - hard to believe its coming up again.

Parents have the right to self-identify. Obama's father has the right to self-identify his race as African. And he did.

In addition - if you research - you will find that in Africa (at least in some areas) - - - it is how they identify themselves.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

This has been responded to so many multiple times - - hard to believe its coming up again.

Parents have the right to self-identify. Obama's father has the right to self-identify his race as African. And he did.

In addition - if you research - you will find that in Africa (at least in some areas) - - - it is how they identify themselves.

As I have said...

I would rather see some proof in front of my eyes than someone telling me I told you so.

I can play this same game.

Do some research.

Races were identified by colors, not geographic locations.

If you want to say that I am wrong then at least provide a link.

Besides. That is a straw man argument.
The meat and potatoes of this thread is based upon the statements made in the OP.

Methinks that you have a beef with me personally Annee.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Do some research.

Races were identified by colors, not geographic locations.

Research has been done.

There are at least 14 birther threads. You'll find information in one of those - - if you really want information. But it seems you've already made up your mind.

Why would I have a beef with you? I answered your question - - you've rejected the answer.

I don't really care.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

edit on 21-5-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join