It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
The insane birthers strike again!!!

Doesn't matter if Obama proves he was born in this country or not, these people will stop at nothing.

Unpatriotic and Ungrateful.

Unpatriotic? You sound like that clown Bill O Riley who said people who were against the Iraq war were Unpatriotic. And why should I be grateful that the leader of the free world has proved to be a Wall Street dog licker who will bow to his banker masters?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by Annee

Exactly!

Only an expert - - with access to the actual document would have the ability to find possible anomalies.

This is stupid..

Any document that is photographed, photocopied, scanned can be faked.......so can original documents.....
however just because the document released on line may or may not be a layered scanned document doesn't mean the original is faked.

So I totally agree.........there is no "proof" whatsoever that the original document is fake.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

Now how much is the Southern Poverty Law Center paying you? Or do you work for Cass Sustein?

This is PAINFUL that some of you still don't believe it's a fake. Either you're speaking out of total ignorance or you really do work for a counter intelligence agency. Simple as that.
edit on 27-4-2011 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Seen this question posted elsewhere....

The BC lists obama's mums race as "Caucasian" But lists his dads race as "African"......Is African a race ?....Surely it would be Negroid, No ? ............Especially in 1961.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I believed for a little bit too. OP you've made me rethink the whole thing.

Lets see what Jerome Corsi's book brings to the table in a few weeks.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by rogerstigers
It is interesting... The scanned image would appear to have been altered before placing on the green bar background. It looks like it was scanned and then they removed the background so that it would be transparent and placed it on the green bar. This would leave white blurs around the letters due to the anti-aliasing effect of a scanner.

Not sure why there would need to go to such lengths. I don't necessarily buy that the content of the birth certificate is faked, but it seems a little extravegant for them to have gone through so much trouble to remove the original background of the scanned document.

edit on 4-27-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

I also find this interesting.

I wish I knew more about certain processes, but I can tell people this;

With certain scanning programs, it treats words and numbers separately than it does pictures.

Here is a description of what OmniPage does (I use it in our office all the time):

OmniPage converts images such as scanned paper documents and PDF files into document file formats used by computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat, and into HTML.[citation needed] The software is compatible with standard interfaces such as TWAIN and WIA, thereby covering virtually all of the scanner and multi-function devices on the market; it is often bundled with such devices.[citation needed] OmniPage supports more than 120 different languages.[7] The software is marketed in two different versions, one directed mainly to industrial or higher level professionals, which includes a number of additional features including advanced speech software for the production of audio-books, and a more basic version oriented for personal use. Multi-platform versions of the software are also available (which work with the various versions of the Windows and Mac OS X operating systems).[c

I know that here at work it would separate them as layers for easy editing and such and then you can decide to rebuild it as a PDF.

I am not saying it is forged, or not. I am saying that products like these do break up varying items (pics vs text) and layers them for easy editing.

Just an idea.

I personally can not comment on this, but if I was to debunk the "layer" theory, this is where I would check first.
edit on 27-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

Omnipage, specifically, will separate graphics from text (or attempt to) when utilizing its OCR features. That's not what happened here. All of the components of this PDF are bitmapped graphics.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
here we go again

I would be interested to see incorporation papers for a Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital in Hawaii. Bet one doesn't exist.
This is no small thing. Also, this "new" Birth Certificate does not have the name or signature of a doctor, just an attendant
This clearly shows (but is subject to `citation` on Wiki) that as of 1978 (up to the date of the actual merger) the maternity part of the hospital was still known as the Kapi`olani Maternity Home.

Therefore this would have been the case in 1961 when BO was born !!!!

So, where did they get the name : KAPIOLANI MATERNITY & GYNECOLOGICAL HOSPITAL ???????????

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connector
You people do realize this PDF was created by the Hawaiian Hospital, not the WH, right?

You do realize that Hawaii switched to electric BC records in 2001, right?

You do realize that the hospital uses OCR scanning ( which may require 2, 3 passes[layers] especially with hand writing) on old vaulted originals from before 2001( printed on plain white paper) and places the layers onto new current print stock, right?

You can NEVER obtain your original BC. They will only produce copies( using graphic software or photo-copying, etc. depending on the state procedure) that are designed to meet CURRENT legal requirements ( tamper proof design, watermarks, etc.).

If anyone is at fault, it's the technician at the hospital who didn't flatten the image and then passed it on with the new print out, BC package.~ETA~ or the post below may explain why people are getting layers in Illustrator, I get no layers in Photoshop CS5....

Do you really think that if this conspiracy is real, with all the power that people attribute to it (i.e. numerous people lying, ads in newspapers 50yrs ago, etc.) They would release a doc that can be questioned?

~ETA~ In other words, this is how they make BCs in Hawaii now.......

God this crap will never end.......as the world sinks into oblivion

edit on 27-4-2011 by Connector because: (no reason given)

Quoting myself here, since people are still not understanding why layers maybe showing up in some programs.

The Hawaiian officials CREATE BCs nowadays. Do you really think the green background is from the '60's?

God people open your heads!!!!!!!!

I'm outta here.......this is useless.......

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
here we go again

I would be interested to see incorporation papers for a Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital in Hawaii. Bet one doesn't exist.
This is no small thing. Also, this "new" Birth Certificate does not have the name or signature of a doctor, just an attendant
This clearly shows (but is subject to `citation` on Wiki) that as of 1978 (up to the date of the actual merger) the maternity part of the hospital was still known as the Kapi`olani Maternity Home.

Therefore this would have been the case in 1961 when BO was born !!!!

So, where did they get the name : KAPIOLANI MATERNITY & GYNECOLOGICAL HOSPITAL ???????????

www.rense.com...

Haha this just gets better and better! Thanks for that

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I can tell you why it is in Multiple layers. It's because as I have already pointed out on other threads "African" is not a race that would be listed on any official government documents.

I'd like to direct your attention to the

"1961 Vital Statistics of the United States;
U. S. Dept. of Health Education, and Welfare;
Public Health Service;
National Center for Health Statistics;
National Vital Statistics Division;" Page 231 under subsection Race and Color.

A few questions I will ask.

Is Obama a Natural Born citizen? Still inconclusive, but "proof" has been presented and will cede to the fact that he is a natural born citizen, no matter how sketchy the proof is.

Question 2, Why does the word "African" appear on the document? The word "African" should not appear on any official government document as listed in the Vital Statistics of The United States that I posted earlier.

I don't know, this just brings up more questions than answers.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Call me crazy, but PDFs often import/export and separate layers as Bitmap depending on the settings used.

Am I wrong?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
Edit* Annee can you please stop spamming This is stupid and repeating yourself 10 times over, it's the stupidest thing about this thread.

Address the subject - - not the poster. Exaggeration much?

Authenticity of documents can not be determined on line. Period!

I don't think you realize how much of a joke you are appearing to 99% of this forum who happen to have critical thinking skills. ITS A FAKE!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

We would stop if the SOB would just provide REAL PROOF! not something that has been altered, and why can't we just get the rest of the information and records we request? He took the time to talk about it! At least if we had the rest of the records we could cross check things to verify the authenticity! of the things he presents! The whole thing is a perpetrated fraud, and I want REAL JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This thread is BOGUS.

I opened up Illustrator and the long-form & found what OP mentioned.

Then I opened a random PDF I had created myself - which I knew was from a single image.

Illustrator randomly broke down my single image into different parts, which I could easily select and hide from view, as he has done here. My single image was broken into at least FIFTY parts - BY THE PROGRAM. I opened up several different PDF files to confirm - and every single one did the exact same thing.

This is something that Illustrator does for editing purposes. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the birth certificate itself.

This is a screenshot of what the long-form b.c. looks like when I open it in Illustrator (I trimmed both images or else they would be too big):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d6d9a80cc67.gif[/atsimg]

And here is my random PDF file:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d315facbf18a.gif[/atsimg]

I *know* that my file is a single page of text, but Illustrator breaks it down into many, many pieces. The only reason my document is broken down into text pieces & the b.c. shows "clipping paths" is that Illustrator doesn't recognize the old typewriter as any known font.

I hope the OP just doesn't really understand his program and is not intentionally pulling a hoax on ATS.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You could be the doctor who delivered him at the hospital in Kenya and they would call you a liar to your face and call you a birther.

I knew it was fake to begin with.

Listen If I was the president and there was nothing to hide the first day someone came out and said something it would have been released that day with a yes and what is next.

I would not have hired attorneys and spent million of tax payer dollars to prevent its release.

WHY??
Because it is a fake plain and simple .People are gonna believe what they want to belive ..Me, I think it is fake just because the way he handled it and nothing more.

Fake BS fraud

link   

Originally posted by ericsnow

Originally posted by Tephra
Edit* Annee can you please stop spamming This is stupid and repeating yourself 10 times over, it's the stupidest thing about this thread.

Address the subject - - not the poster. Exaggeration much?

Authenticity of documents can not be determined on line. Period!

I don't think you realize how much of a joke you are appearing to 99% of this forum who happen to have critical thinking skills. ITS A FAKE!

You aren't helping. You just keep yelling "it's a fake"

How are you proving anything by repeating yourself.

Help us prove or debunk this and stop yelping.

link   
This is a wrestling style diversioon

DON"T LOOK AT THE FINGER
Look at what is behind it...

Phil Berg the leading borther is a democrat,
he has been setting this up for some time...
this will be like Monika Lewinski was for Clinton
edit on 27-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You people do realize this PDF was created by the Hawaiian Hospital, not the WH, right?

You do realize that Hawaii switched to electric BC records in 2001, right?

You do realize that the hospital uses OCR scanning ( which may require 2, 3 passes[layers] especially with hand writing) on old vaulted originals from before 2001( printed on plain white paper) and places the layers onto new current print stock, right?

You can NEVER obtain your original BC. They will only produce copies( using graphic software or photo-copying, etc. depending on the state procedure) that are designed to meet CURRENT legal requirements ( tamper proof design, watermarks, etc.).

If anyone is at fault, it's the technician at the hospital who didn't flatten the image and then passed it on with the new print out, BC package.~ETA~ or the post below may explain why people are getting layers in Illustrator, I get no layers in Photoshop CS5....

Do you really think that if this conspiracy is real, with all the power that people attribute to it (i.e. numerous people lying, ads in newspapers 50yrs ago, etc.) They would release a doc that can be questioned?

~ETA~ In other words, this is how they make BCs in Hawaii now.......

God this crap will never end.......as the world sinks into oblivion

edit on 27-4-2011 by Connector because: (no reason given)

Quoting myself here, since people are still not understanding why layers maybe showing up in some programs.

The Hawaiian officials CREATE BCs nowadays. Do you really think the green background is from the '60's?

God people open your heads!!!!!!!!

I'm outta here.......this is useless.......

Connector is correct here. Thanks for pushing your post back up again. I was getting too absorbed in the technical details of scanning software and the artifacts they can create, etc....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

^ This!

Now we need someone from the opposing view to try exactly what you did, preferably the OP.

As long as we are trying to get the truth out of this I will stick around.

OP? Is he right?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yeah, he's legal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What will Trump run on now?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
This is what is leading me to believe it was some wonky artifact of the way it was scanned or generated. It's way to odd of an anomaly to be explained as a "blatant forgery". A blatant forgery would be a blank form with a layer of text.. that's not what we see here.

This I agree with. Different equipment and programs - - generate things differently.

There is a Republican elected official - - who went to the actual health department in Hawaii - - saw the long form herself - - and has verified its existence. I can't remember her name. That works for me.

BULL! Who are you and how much are they paying you?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join