It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+147 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Greetings fellow humans,

After much of the excitement for everyone regarding Barry's birth certificate that he spent over 5 million dollars in lawyer fees to hide from the prying eye of the public. I stumbled upon someones investigation into how the newly released birth cert is in fact fake, and you can even do this yourself if you have the software to see for yourself. You see they left things in PDF format which can be imported into Adobe Illustrator. This is where things got interesting, see for yourself. This in itself shows that the birth Certificate given to the public wasn't scanned, it was pieced together digitally. Sorry, but you've been had! If you don't understand how Clipping Masks work I suggest you Google it to find out.

Original doc here: Link< br />

edit on 27-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: Fixed URL at top

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a thread on this already!

+83 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The problem here is that you do not know how a scanner works.

Sorry, you are incorrect.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Too bad my AI trial is expired. I'd like to see this for myself.

link   
the pics are too cropped for me to be able to tell...
still wouldnt be surprised if it was I mean dude took forever to release it and only did it now cause a big percent of Americans were doubting his citizenship...

for the record I am a reformed birther so until something rock solid comes along Ill say he was definitely hatched in America.

+28 more 
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a thread on this already!

That thread isn't even discussing what I just posted.. Read that thread and then come back. I don't see any of the documentation I provided in that thread at all. In fact all that thread has is links to nowhere, and I am showing you the proof to check for yourself.

+72 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by prizim

Uh dude, you can bring the file in Illustrator and see for yourself. You don't understand how digital forgery works.

+132 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
So people continually ask for the Obama Birth certificate and then when It's produced, It's still rejected.

Sigh.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Hi Bonified Ween,

Well at least you didnt take the official word for it and took the time and trouble to look into this yourself, thats more than i did and so i think that kind of attitude should be applauded my friend.

Im interested in taking a look at this, would it be possible for you to supply a working link to the .pdf you used.. The link does not seem to work for me.

Thanks again friend

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanPLC

Hi Bonified Ween,

Well at least you didnt take the official word for it and took the time and trouble to look into this yourself, thats more than i did and so i think that kind of attitude should be applauded my friend.

Im interested in taking a look at this, would it be possible for you to supply a working link to the .pdf you used.. The link does not seem to work for me.

Thanks again friend

Go right to the whitehouse PDF from White House

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The left side is depressed because every week each state places all births in that week in a binder so that there aren't a thousand sheets of paper that could get lost. This is to keep the state offices neat and clean.

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Bonified, your link to the original doc. is broken. could you please fix?

edit....nevermind. you posted one above me.
edit on 4/27/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

+80 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
The left side is depressed because every week each state places all births in that week in a binder so that there aren't a thousand sheets of paper that could get lost. This is to keep the state offices neat and clean.

Who said anything about the page being depressed? This PDF can be taken apart into different layers in Illustrator, it means it was built using Adobe illustrator. What is so hard to understand about that? When you scan something its ONE IMAGE. A scanner does not scan 5 images and put them into one JPG or whatever file your assuming. This has 5 different images embedded in the one PDF all layered.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Of couuuuurse it's fake. If you a conspiracy theorist it doesn't matter what someone tells you, you will never believe otherwise. You can only come to the realisation yourself. Funnily enough, the same thing applies to religion and politics. Yes, all the dumb things.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Who said anything about the page being depressed? This PDF can be taken apart into different layers in Illustrator, it means it was built using Adobe illustrator. What is so hard to understand about that? When you scan something its ONE IMAGE. This has 5 different images embedded in the one PDF all layered.

This is taken direct from the book of all births from that week. This is not allowed to be removed from the book where it is at by Federal law.

This is not layered, quit already. You sound old.

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Uh dude, you can bring the file in Illustrator and see for yourself. You don't understand how digital forgery works.

Perhaps you will want to rescind this statement once you figure out whats going on.

You cannot open a scanned document into illustrator and decide whether or not a document is forged.

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Who said anything about the page being depressed? This PDF can be taken apart into different layers in Illustrator, it means it was built using Adobe illustrator. What is so hard to understand about that? When you scan something its ONE IMAGE. This has 5 different images embedded in the one PDF all layered.

This is taken direct from the book of all births from that week. This is not allowed to be removed from the book where it is at by Federal law.

This is not layered, quit already. You sound old.

You sound like you don't have a clue how this process even works. You obviously are not understanding what is being said in this post at all. It's as easy as this... You take anyone's birth certificate born on or around that date of August 4, 1961 scan it. Edit it so you remove all info pertaining to that said person and fill it in with whomever you like. Again, if you don't understand how this is done, your not going to understand what is being said. Become familiar with the topic instead of making random things up.

+13 more 
link   

I just posted a link to your thread on mine about it being fake. I agree the two threads are different, yours is forensic on the document itself whereas mine is about conflicting information about the BC. I am glad the Mods reopened yours and I like your work. Good Job!

+13 more 
link   

Perhaps you will want to rescind this statement once you figure out whats going on.

You cannot open a scanned document into illustrator and decide whether or not a document is forged.

Import the PDF...you are incorrect. Learn to use the software if your going to tell me how to use it. Thanks

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

I just posted a link to your thread on mine about it being fake. I agree the two threads are different, yours is forensic on the document itself whereas mine is about conflicting information about the BC. I am glad the Mods reopened yours and I like your work. Good Job!

It's not my work - just a little birdies

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join