It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU : Considering ALL OPTIONS against Syria...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Uh oh... going after Syria means going against IRAN too...

Syria and Iran have a military alliance treaty.

Bilderberg said they wanted a war with Iran soon... if the EU goes against Syria, it's in the bag.

EU Says It Is Considering 'All Options' on Syria

The European Union is considering all possible options regarding Syria, and Germany has asked the EU to explore sanctions against the Middle Eastern country following the government's violent repression of protests there.

"We are considering all options" on the situation in Syria, said Michael Mann, spokesman for Catherine Ashton, the EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, on Wednesday.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Is the EU the new US? They seem really trigger happy lately.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
ihaa going to be interesting...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
So WWIII is begining, slowly opening like a looooooooooooooong and booooooooooooooooring Concerto for Bombs in H minor.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
as this retired general sayd a couple of years ago ...

www.youtube.com...

everything is there ... , Iran is the last call

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
....I bet this has Israel licking its chops.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Much that has been recently done, in regards to war, so far in the ME has been done with Iran as the major target in mind.

Currently Iran has NATO occupied countries on both sides and constant rhetoric from Washington about how dangerous their country is.

It has become obvious to me that the real reasons include their resources and the lack to conform to globalization efforts (this is what makes them dangerous). This is definitely being done to polarize Iran and other countries so a NWO can come to fruition. War mongers are probably licking their lips at the thought of war with Iran.

One order, one world, and minimal opposition would be ideal for the NWO as globalization takes greater and greater hold. Get rid of dictators and install democratically elected dictators who conform.

SnF

Peace,

AS
edit on 27-4-2011 by AeonStorm because: clarity + added

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
They will not get any backing from any Arabic country on this one unlike, Libya.

I also noticed Senegal and Zambia are 2 of the 10 countries calling for a meeting of the security council, so it is an international call.

On another note can somebody tell me which countries Iran are occupying or have occupied recently, as stated in a previous post. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I dont know about that... The wikileaks diplomatic release confirmed that some arab countries were pushing washington hard to invade Iran. If by going to war with Syria forces Iran into the game by treaty, I think they might overlook it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The biggest unknows are Russia and China imho. If it comes down to a Military "Humanitarien Intervention" (this will happen,i´m pretty sure of that...) Vote in the UN,what will they do? They Veto it of course...but what then? Will the EU or the US go in alone?

So many Scenarios...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

No, the E.U and U.S will never go in without a U.N Resolution.

As soon as Russia and China vote against, and they will, then that is the end of that.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Are we overlooking Russia in this? If we go to war with Syria, or even just the EU, Russia will flip out, and most likely make some harsh sanctions against us.

I don't know, but they are pretty good allies with Syria, correct?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Shenon

As soon as Russia and China vote against, and they will, then that is the end of that.

Never say never
It might not even come down to a Vote,if...(someone help me here please
)

Originally posted by WillNiendick
Are we overlooking Russia in this? If we go to war with Syria, or even just the EU, Russia will flip out, and most likely make some harsh sanctions against us.

I don't know, but they are pretty good allies with Syria, correct?

And Iran at the same Time...i think. At least they trade with each other somehow (Things for the Nuclear Reactor(s))
And yes,Russia could pull the plug on their Oil and Gas Pipelines to Europe,which would hurt,very much.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Shenon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

I can help you out I think, Ummm.......... Iraq?

Russia were allied with Iraq, but this is something BIGGER. Still waiting for someone to advise which countries Iran have occupied or are occupying as was stated in an earlier post.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WillNiendick

Oh noes! What ever will we do without our imported Russian vodka!?

the only thing Russia can threaten is... reducing or cutting off natural gas and oil to East Europe. But.. if they did that.. their economy would instantly collapse.

Russia is what we call a "has been" .. the only threat militarily they have against the combined powers of the EU and US are nuclear, which the logic of mutual assured destruction means they will never use.

So invade on EU .. I think their itching to try out their new army. And after the US invaded Iraq voiding several European contracts, I imagine some european countries would really like to get a hold of Iran, especially France.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Shenon

Or you know, they'll let them do it so America bankrupts itself... and people get very sick of war... would sure suit their needs. Not to mention China can sell/test their weapons against the US by selling a few to Iran.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Where did the US come into this equation out of curiosity. So far, its only the EU making this threat.

As far as Russia and China vetoing anything, they can be bought off, as has been since ancient times. They can abstain from voting.

new topics

top topics

join