It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Mexican Drug Lord: I Trafficked Cocaine For The U.S. Government (NEW)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The “logistical coordinator” for a top Mexican drug-trafficking gang that was responsible for purchasing the CIA torture jet that crashed with four tons on coc aine on board back in 2007 has told the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in Chicago that he has been working as a U.S. government asset for years.

Jesus Vicente Zambada Niebla is the son of Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada Garcia, one of the top kingpins of the Sinaloa drug-trafficking organization. Niebla was arrested in Mexico in March 2009 and extradited to the United States to stand trial last February.

www.infowars.com... aine-for-the-u-s-government/

I realize that the "infowars" link could be considered a shallow source of info b/c of it's conspiracy background, but this link gives all the sources to prove it's point.. Im sick how how the CIA has been envolved in this criminal racket, and how the American people are suffering for it. It's no secret how the CIA uses drug profits to fund their black ops, but how are we seriously supposed to stand up to these criminals?! They out gun us and they're so deep into the world's politics that we're stuck with them.... I'm losing faith in this system that we're in.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Its all run by the black ops for funding, the whole drug scene, and alot of it from the US. Known that for years. Its really odd when your own friends daughter heavily into the black market scene with a destroyed life and her kids taken from her, my friend has the oldest grandson custody, but... who is always trying to recruit him? Why a very wealthy man, just slumming, mason, military rank, all in the past supposedly, now he pretends he just a black sheep. This is in Canada. They play the scenes, instigate and run the black market, and do damage control, also recruit.

Well, my friend and I busted his sorry butt. By the way, we all knew who was running what, even my red necked brother knows who is running what, its street knowledge.

And...that guy who pulled up again, got told that he wasn't welcome around the kid, and he never ever met me, but he went white and looked from her to me, seated in her back yard, to her, and his head fell. He had a look we wished could have photographed. He knew that we knew and that we would tar and feather him and drive him out of town.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Afghanistan anyone?
2nd

Trowa

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Drugs don't destroy lives. People's choices destroy lives. I've seen people around me do drugs in my life, I chose not to participate. We blame the drugs and pity the people, we are creating a nation of victims. It's simple: don't do drugs!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Tippys Dad

I agree to a point, but human civilization has always been envolved with consuming mind altering narcotics. To outlaw drugs and to place thousand of people in jail for consuming the substance is wrong when the government is importing the stuff to its people.. The double standard is corrupt and completely immoral.

Plus, thousands of sober-minded people are being affected as well.. Look at all the people in Mexico being slaughtered everyday b/c of those CIA funded cartels!!
edit on 27-4-2011 by monkeySEEmonkeyDO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
Afghanistan anyone?
2nd

Trowa

Isnt it ironic how AFTER we invaded Afghanistan, that country became one of the world's TOP suppliers of opium?!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just realized that Fox News also posted an article on the find, but quickly took it down... Typical

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Mexico gets a lot of heat for its problems but I'm a firm believer US is involved knee deep in Mexico.

I had done a similar thread on this story if you want extra info. Don't revive my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join