It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man opens fire on U.S. troops at airport in Kabul. 9 dead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Man opens fire on U.S. troops at airport in Kabul. 9 dead.

Man opens fire on U.S. troops at airport in Kabul, Afghanistan, killing at least six, Afghan military official says.

CNN BREAKING NEWS -- A 50-year-old man opened fire at armed U.S. military soldiers inside the airport after an argument between them turned serious," said Col. Baha Dur, chief of the public relations for the Afghan National Army.

The Taliban claimed responsibility for the shooting, saying a man named Azizullah was responsible.

www.cnn.com
ca.news.yahoo.com...
www.jihadwatch.org...

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 27-4-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Sad. All over an arguement?...

Some people just have nothing to live for and snap very easily, more so when they have nothing to lose.

Odd his nationality/race wasn't brought out front and center. Sort of like the Fort Hood shooting.. The MSM stopped short of ever calling him a "terrorist". Even after reports came out he planned it out with intent to kill as many people as possible.

More information will unfold later in the day.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Maybe the argument was "why are you in my country?".
edit on 27-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Maybe the argument was "why are you in my country".

If that was the case then he would have had a valid argument!

Weird how it claims to be over an argument yet the taliban have claimed responsibility

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Enough is enough, Obama either needs tobring our troops home, or do the right thing for the world and level the place. With the ROE our troops have it's a wonder more aren't killed everyday. Either bring our troops home or bomb the muzzies there into submission. All or nothing, no compromises, end it now.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Add another 9 to that list. I wonder how long the US can keep it up at this rate.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Aw someone upset.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yeah, the Taliban have claimed it... according to a CNN article

I've boycotted CNN for years.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Don't they always say, they're responsible for everything?
I guess they need to claim responsibility for every mental sick guy running rampart, because they themself can't do anything, except puking out threat after threat .

And i agree: Bomb this place to pieces, on country full of suck and outdated thinking idiots less on this planet is certainly a good idea

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
How about we don't bomb anybody and start minding our own business?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Wow, on my way into work today NPR reported that an Afghani Pilot (didn't specify if military but implied it) got into an argument with "US military contractors" over a comment one of them made... which ended in the shooting....

Now - MSM is telling us that a Taliban strike occurred against US military soldiers.... quite a rewrite huh?

You figure they'd eventually "get" why we don't trust their reporting.....

Nah!... they're just telling us what's politically expedient..... not reporting news.

Hey everybody... it's time to start beating the hate drums again.... !!!!
edit on 27-4-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
Don't they always say, they're responsible for everything?
I guess they need to claim responsibility for every mental sick guy running rampart, because they themself can't do anything, except puking out threat after threat .

And i agree: Bomb this place to pieces, on country full of suck and outdated thinking idiots less on this planet is certainly a good idea

Wow you're thinking is so enlightened! Imagine that? Bomb a whole country of people to bits when most of whom never even heard of 911. This is just some "out of the box thinking" that I've never heard before! I wouldn't consider your way of thinking outdated I would consider it awesome!

Where do I sign up, lets go!

Like oh my god, star for you!
edit on 27-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Hmmm could be like 4,000 just like in Iraq. Depends on how much Obama wants to shed American blood on.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I've seen more Afghans getting killed by the Taliban. Maybe the argument was "why are you not working for us?"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
My guess is that they ran out of Prozac !!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
bad karma, I guess...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Sounds pretty hokey to me as does this 3 war thing, don't get me wrong I never want to hear about troops dieing but if we were not there to start with????????
S&F.........but a sad S&F.......
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Islam teaches that it is unworthy and shamefull for a muslim to be under the command of infidels - in fact the main theme of the Koran Sunnah and Hadith, consists of hatred towards infidels.

That is why they hate us, that is why the are all these outbursts of sudden jihad syndrome amongst even the most moderate seeming muslims - and that is why Islam is completely incompatible with any other social religious or political system.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

So what! The Talmud says its ok for you to kill non jews, its ok to steal from gentiles, its ok not to pay gentiles for work. How many of these talmudists are in high positions in the USA? Ok I'll worry about them first then worry about that other religion you speak of.

new topics

top topics

join