It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by filosophia
so show me where in the federal code of regulations it defines natural born? All you defined was nationals and citizens. And sorry, the "code of federal regulations" is not good enough. You have to look at the definitions used at the time of adoption of the constitution, not hundreds of years later.

Show me a definition of "natural born citizen" used at the time of the drafting of the constitution then. Preferably a dictionary, perhaps some contemporary government documents. Don't forget to source it.

Ok, this is about as close as it gets to finding a working definition of "natural born citizen" used in the context of the drafting of the constitution. This from Alexander Hamilton's draft of the constitution, as printed in the Federalist Papers: Article IX, Section 1:

No person shall be eligible to the office of President of the United States unless he be now a Citizen of one of the States, or hereafter be born a Citizen of the United States.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14a52b8d8309.gif[/atsimg]

Although it does not specifically state "natural born", it does lay out which citizens are eligible for POTUS.

link   
reply to post by ararisq

That isn't "strangeness" it's a completely different typewriter font from Obama's supposed COLB..
Another natural born failure

Hokay, mebbe jumped the gun - it's very hard to tell due to resolution differences in the copies.

Mine has a seal on it (from VA) , do all states requires seals?
edit on 27-4-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added commentary

link   

link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Well good for you, but birthers ARE bigots and ARE idiots. The idea that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii means either someone would have had to have a working time machine to go back in time and place birth notices in two Hawaiian newspapers, or that someone hatched an evil plot in 1961 to get him in office. It's PREPOSTEROUS.

But then one has to have a logical brain to know that. I am totally justified in attacking the birthers for their pathetic ridiculousness.

link   
reply to post by aptness

really? tthen i guess he should have shown us his federal certificate of live birth, signed by the federal witness's.

oh wait none of those exist.

guess we'll have to defer to the state.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by relyt
Another thing to look at when comparing these certs. Take a look at the address of the hospital. They both have different addresses. Just throwing another observation in there.

That was is a good question.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
try to keep up....Obama was born with DUAL citizenships and thus DUAL loyalties. ... Obama naturally has loyalties to Kenya. Obama is case in point why the founding fathers wrote this into the constitution.
‘Loyalty,’ of course, in the citizenship context centuries ago meant what we now would call jurisdiction. But it is obvious that this distinction, to Vattelists like 2ndFUTURE, are too far away to grasp, so he can claim absurd things like “Obama naturally has loyalties to Kenya” for having visited the place, with a straight face.

edit on 27-4-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

I'm re-posting this to you as it seems you didn't read it or didn't understand it

Citizens can not be defined by British common law as it's apples and oranges. British subjects can never be King. Therefore everyone and their brother could be counted as a "natural born subject". But because we elect Presidents among the people of this country, the founding fathers wanted a stricter provision for President and Commander and Chief of our armies. Only someone "natural born" with no parental loyalties to other countries could be trusted to act in the best interest of the United States and the United States alone.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Even I can tell that is a forge job look at his name up close see the whiting under his name look down at the lower text it is not the same this is a forged document and I cannot wait for a real forensics expert to come out and tear that piece of phony crap apart.

I call fraud right here

Good lord, you guys will NEVER be happy. Are you actually suggesting that the government of the United States would produce a document so obviously faked that some dude on ATS would be able to spot it just like that?

And to others on the question of why it took so long (now mind you, I despise Obama and did not, nor ever would, vote for him)...the question of his birth has been held by a fringe element. For the president to produce his long form it takes money to do, TAXPAYERS MONEY. Why would the POTUS waste a second catering to a fringe element and spend taxpayers money to put a ridiculous issue to rest when he already produced the same damn document we all hold in our possession--the short form birth certificate? The only reason he finally did it was because 1)Trump brought the issue into the mainstream, so much so that even people who had no clue about the birther issue were suddenly aware of it and the WH was probably being flooded with inquiries, 2) It's campaign season and he needs to put this to rest if he has a snowball's chance in hell to make it (I hope he doesn't), and 3) He's probably so sick and tired of the nonsense that it was driving him crazy and he wanted to put the issue to rest.

You guys asked for the long form, he showed it, now you say it is fake. If they prove it's real, you will say the forensics experts were paid off or threatened. You will never be happy. Why can't you just focus on TANGIBLE reason why he is TERRIBLE for this country?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My question is -
back in 1961 was african considered a race??? isnnt african a place of orgin? even in 2010 census , race was negro for the first choice for the black race.

I know WHITE RACE people that are Africans (their place of orgin)

So how could race on this BC say african??

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

No, you are justified for attacking the birther's ridiculous positions and beliefs. To attack them on a personal level is sad and pathetic. Their arguments are so full of holes that attacking them on a personal level is completely unnecessary and only detracts from an intelligent conversation.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I haven't read all 7 pages of this thread so far, so forgive me if this has already been mentioned but how did Obama get this after Dr. Fukino recently said the long form is not available to citizens, it is for the records department only?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if Obama shows his Certificate or not, these "bither" morons will still claim he's a Kenya native. It's mind boggling how bitter these people are.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Where is the footprint?
The raised seal?
his fathers race is African? thats like saying mothers race american. seems odd to me.

coupled with the fact it says void if document is altered in any way at he bottom.
and it clearly has.

So idk what to think.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Look up John Jay's letter to George Washington. John Jay later became supreme court Jusitce and wrote a letter to George Washington while the framers were working on the constitution.

New-York, 25th July, 1787.
Dear Sir,

Permit me to hint whether it would not be wise and seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of foreigners into the administration of our national government ; and to declare expressly that the command in chief of the American army shall not be given to, nor devolve on any but a natural born citizen.

I remain, dear sir,
Your faithful friend and servant,
John Jay.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViperChili
I haven't read all 7 pages of this thread so far, so forgive me if this has already been mentioned but how did Obama get this after Dr. Fukino recently said the long form is not available to citizens, it is for the records department only?
It’s explained on the White House page where the long form certificate was posted.

The President asked for a waiver of the policy of the Department of Health and explained the reasons for asking for it. The Director of the Department of Health agreed and released the long form certificate to him. This correspondence with the Department of Health is available on that page here.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Here's one from 1995.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

The race is listed as: "Hawaiian/Chinese/Korean/German/English/Portuguese"

If African is a suspicious designation, I wonder what you think about the former...

link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by ClintK

No, you are justified for attacking the birther's ridiculous positions and beliefs. To attack them on a personal level is sad and pathetic. Their arguments are so full of holes that attacking them on a personal level is completely unnecessary and only detracts from an intelligent conversation.

What intelligent conversation is to be had? This nonsense begets anger as is based upon school age bullying and cruelty, we are only human, glad the school bell has finally rung.

link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
Where is the footprint?
The raised seal?
his fathers race is African? thats like saying mothers race american. seems odd to me.

coupled with the fact it says void if document is altered in any way at he bottom.
and it clearly has.

So idk what to think.

Where is Trump's foot print?
Where is the raised seal?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce36e9712991.jpg[/atsimg]

I suppose Trump's BC is bogus as well.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I said they were racists and idiots. What do you want me to do, say I see red when I see blue? Say I see a mountain when there's nothing but flat land in from of me? It seems you do. Doesn't matter if it's the truth. If it's not a NICE truth, it shouldn't be said.

You want me to take that back? FIne. NONE of the birthers were racists. ALL of the birthers were brilliant.

There ya go.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join