It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

You pissed on mine first.

Reap what you sow.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman

You pissed on mine first.

Reap what you sow.

Yeah, my bad. I misunderstood your post.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

BTW, probable and possible are synonyms of each other. They mean the same thing.

BTW - Invest in a dictionary. It is possible that you will be struck by lightening this week...it is not probable.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

reply to post by something wicked

No, they did not. They declared themselves "US Citizens", not "Natural Born citizens".

The Constitution states that only those alive at the time of the signing are the only "US citizens" that can become president, it then states that all others must be "natural born citizens".

The Founding Fathers proclaimed that they (British born) were not Natural Born. They defined Natural born, by dis-including themselves.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Byteman because: (no reason given)

Thank you. So, 'natural born' refers by definition to the individual does it not? That means the individual was born on American soil? Can't you all just move on and accept the fact there is nothing to actually conspire about here?

The Natural Born definition used by the Founding Fathers comes from Common Law and both parents are to be citizens. Obama Sr. was not an American citizen but was a British subject according to the British Nationality Act of 1948.
Citizen Wells explains the Natural Born clause.

Article II, Sec. 1, cl. 5 of the Constitution provides in pertinent part: “No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President. . .” In this clause and in Articles I, III, and IV, the Founding Fathers distinguished between “Citizen” and “natural born Citizen.” Per the Founders, while Senators and Representatives can be just “citizens,” the President must be a “natural born Citizen.” Through this clause, the Founders sought to guarantee that the ideals for which they fought would be faithfully preserved for future generations of Americans. The Founders wanted to assure that the Office of President and Commander in Chief of the Military, a non-collegial and unique and powerful civil and military position, was free of all foreign influence and that its holder has sole and absolute allegiance, loyalty, and attachment to the U.S. The “natural born Citizen” clause was the best way for them to assure this.

That the “natural born Citizen” clause is based on undivided allegiance and loyalty can be seen from how the Founders distinguished between “citizen” and “natural born Citizen.” This distinction is based on the law of nations which became part of our national common law. According to that law as explained by E. Vattel in his, The Law of Nations (1758), a “citizen” is a member of the civil society. To become a “citizen” is to enter into society as a member thereof. On the other hand, a native or indigenes or “natural born Citizen” is a child born in the country of two citizen parents who have already entered into and become members of the society. Vattel also tells us that it is the “natural born Citizen” who will best preserve and perpetuate the society. This definition of the two distinct terms has been adopted by many United States Supreme Court decisions. (The Venus, 12 U.S. 253 (1814) and Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1874) to cite just two.) With the presidential qualification question never being involved, neither the 14th Amendment (which covers only “citizens” who are permitted to gain membership in and enter American society by either birth on U.S. soil or by naturalization and being subject to the jurisdiction of the United States), nor Congressional Acts (8 U.S.C. Sec. 1401), nor any case law (e.g. U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898)) has ever changed the original common law definition of a “natural born Citizen.” This amendment and laws have all dealt with the sole question of whether a particular person was going to be allowed to enter into and be a member of American society and thereby be declared a “citizen.” The 14th Amendment did not involve Article II, let alone define what a “natural born Citizen” is. Never having been changed, the original constitutional meaning of a “natural born Citizen” prevails today. We can also see from these definitions that a “citizen” could have more than one allegiance and loyalty (acquiring allegiance from one’s foreign parents or from foreign soil) but a “natural born Citizen” can have only one and that is to America (soil and parents are all united in one nation).

Additionally, by requiring the child’s parents to be U.S. citizens best assures that those parents most likely will have absorbed American customs and values which, in turn, they will transmit to their child.

When President Obama was born in 1961, under the British Nationality Act 1948, both his father and he were British subjects/citizens. In 1963, they both became Kenyan citizens. In fact, Mr. Obama’s father was never even a legal resident or immigrant of America. Hence, regardless of where Mr. Obama was born or that he may be a United States citizen under the 14th Amendment, he is not an Article II “natural born Citizen” and not eligible to be President.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
this was a mistake in my mind

as I posted in the fake thread, the pres should have waited for trump to declare his intentions to run for POTUS officially, then suggested to trump that if trump shows his BC, the pres would show his

with that said, as an american, this is really embarrasing and sad to see. I am independent, I vote republican and democratic, and I haven't heard anyone talk about jobs creation since the campaigns, but obama's BC is big news

disgusting

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by NorEaster
You idiots can get all jazzed about this thing being a fake, and the rest of the nation will now think you're completely unhinged after the damn thing's been produced and scanned. From now on, you're just crazies, and not even to the level of Truthers in the minds of everyone who isn't you.

I guess every country has its freak tent. Just be careful to keep your freak inside your tent. Drag it out here, and your whole tent will probably burn to the ground. Just a heads up on what's buzzing around on this birther bullsh*t. There's real stuff to fix. Serious stuff. And you goons are done being a distraction for the rest of us. So have your fun, but don't f*ck with the grown-ups anymore. The talk is that they've had their fill of you.

Uh oh, someone close this thread ASAP. The voice of authority has spoken.

Hey, I'd tell a friend the same thing. The problem's not this thread, but the whole damn parade. Like I said, keep it in the tent from now on. You guys may not know what's building out here in realityland, but the Corporates and their GOP henchmen (having hoodwinked a lot of these folks in November) have really launch a serious situation over the last few months or so, and now the pressure is looking for a definitive target to release on. I told my brother to not be obvious that he's a corporate executive when he travels, and I'd suggest the same for anyone who's been stoking the fires for the corporate elite in this country. And that definitely includes birthers and anyone else who's been working to sabotage the efforts to get the country up off its back by distracting the people whose job it is to do that work.

You may not like Obama, and that's fair, but if he fails, we're f*cked. You're f*cked. And when I say that, I don't mean that we'll face another several years of decline, I mean that the sh*t will literally it the fan, and if you think it'll be the Tea Party grandmas and grampas making corpses out of people, think again. The Right may have started stocking up in 2008, but the real threat that's sitting just beyond the campfire light started stocking up in 2002, afterBush/Cheney did what they did with the Patriot Act, GitMo and all that other stuff that most of you applauded. And it's been real close to igniting since then, but never as close as it is right now.

It's like a perfect storm is building, and what'll probably ignite it is something really stupid. From there, nothing will ever be the same again, and you'll really regret it if this birther foolishness is the ignition switch that ends up finally destroying this whole society.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

edit on 27-4-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

you are aware we have a supreme court, right ? why haven't any republican appointees spoken up about this ?

think about it

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

What we already know and what we see here contradicts everything so maybe YOU should be a good man and admit you were fooled.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Released what? this is CLEARLY not his BIRTH certificate!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Benevolent Heretic says because Barry is Black that is why birthers hate him....Well, Pastor Manning is Black, doesn't hate Barry but knows he is a liar and that we have been conned....I have used many birth certificates, many I.D.'s , S. S. #'s, etc...in my earlier years...Why, none of your business......I know how easy it is to get them, or make them...I did it for profit...the same reason Barry has done it.....He will be taken down.....It's just a matter of time....

Pastor Manning Response to Barry's Certificate...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You idiots can get all jazzed about this thing being a fake, and the rest of the nation will now think you're completely unhinged after the damn thing's been produced and scanned. From now on, you're just crazies, and not even to the level of Truthers in the minds of everyone who isn't you.

I guess every country has its freak tent. Just be careful to keep your freak inside your tent. Drag it out here, and your whole tent will probably burn to the ground. Just a heads up on what's buzzing around on this birther bullsh*t. There's real stuff to fix. Serious stuff. And you goons are done being a distraction for the rest of us. So have your fun, but don't f*ck with the grown-ups anymore. The talk is that they've had their fill of you.

Hey, I'd tell a friend the same thing. The problem's not this thread, but the whole damn parade. Like I said, keep it in the tent from now on. You guys may not know what's building out here in realityland, but the Corporates and their GOP henchmen (having hoodwinked a lot of these folks in November) have really launch a serious situation over the last few months or so, and now the pressure is looking for a definitive target to release on. I told my brother to not be obvious that he's a corporate executive when he travels, and I'd suggest the same for anyone who's been stoking the fires for the corporate elite in this country. And that definitely includes birthers and anyone else who's been working to sabotage the efforts to get the country up off its back by distracting the people whose job it is to do that work.

You may not like Obama, and that's fair, but if he fails, we're f*cked. You're f*cked. And when I say that, I don't mean that we'll face another several years of decline, I mean that the sh*t will literally it the fan, and if you think it'll be the Tea Party grandmas and grampas making corpses out of people, think again. The Right may have started stocking up in 2008, but the real threat that's sitting just beyond the campfire light started stocking up in 2002, afterBush/Cheney did what they did with the Patriot Act, GitMo and all that other stuff that most of you applauded. And it's been real close to igniting since then, but never as close as it is right now.

It's like a perfect storm is building, and what'll probably ignite it is something really stupid. From there, nothing will ever be the same again, and you'll really regret it if this birther foolishness is the ignition switch that ends up finally destroying this whole society.

I wanted to say all of this.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
You all are clueless, first of all it matters not where he was born the rules and regulations for eligibility for the office of president of the US, clearly states that both parents must be US Citizens period, his father clearly on the long form shows is 25 years old and is from Kenya, his father was not a natural citizen born on US soil, there for making the current President Obama, holding office illegally.

The media is blinding you all with this whole so called birther thing, the rules of office are clear, this is what they do not want the general public to know about period. It’s called a duel alliance, father of one country mother of another, so the commitment of the child is compromised, end of story.

Please show me the document ...

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I wanted to say all of this.

How does that free corn taste, you two?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Not sure if this will silence the birthers, it may just add more fuel to the fire

It says his father was born in Kenya, so unless he gained citizenship in some way, Obama is still not natural born

A Natural Born Citizen is one who is born of citizen parents. A child born abroad to two US citizen parents is a natural-born citizen: Provided, That at least one citizen parent had a prior residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions. U.S. Code: Title 8, 1401.

www.scribd.com...

You don't even read your own text. You are totally wrong, or blinded by something else.

link   

Do you lack the courage of conviction?

Make your declaration...you bothered to submit it so make your declaration.

Are you claiming it's a fake document or not?

Dude, I am dealing in facts, not speculation.

I thought it interesting that someone opened it in AI and found all the layers and stuff. I decided to do it myself and show the layers menu expanded so everyone could see how many parts there were to the certificate.

You need to be honest however and some of us who use both Acrobat Pro, PS and AI know what that is.

It is a scan ran through Acrobat Pro's OCR; that is apparent and true.

Like I said though, I am anti-Obama, but for honest reasons.

Below is a crop of part of the image portion of the document with the text added by the OCR removed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb7aac59bb40.jpg[/atsimg]

As you can see the OCR replaces the text it can read with text of the same or similar font to make it searchable. What remains is the parts the OCR could not read. I pointed out in an earlier post how to confirm this yourself. You can clearly see what I and others are pointing out here.

I say challenge Obama on his lies, his Cronies and those fanatics he surrounds himself with. There is plenty of true stuff to be critical of and hopefully to stop people from electing him again.

link   

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by getreadyalready
No, quite the opposite, I am only questioning his strategy. People have speculated for a long time that he would release this document at the key opportune moment for maximum political impact, so I just want to know what makes today that moment?
You should have read the White House page where the long form certificate was posted then, because it explains what you are asking.

President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate

The President believed the distraction over his birth certificate wasn’t good for the country. It may have been good politics and good TV, but it was bad for the American people and distracting from the many challenges we face as a country. Therefore, the President directed his counsel to review the legal authority for seeking access to the long form certificate and to request on that basis that the Hawaii State Department of Health make an exception to release a copy of his long form birth certificate. They granted that exception in part because of the tremendous volume of requests they had been getting.

you are joking, those in power, such as the President and his cronies, THRIVE on distraction and only focus, where possible, on what makes them look good and secures power, can't belive people just swallow these meaningless soundbites from the apparachik

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
go back and count how many people on TV said they believed Obama was born in Hawaii.. lots... I must
have seen 4 or so stories in the prior week or so.... Arg... they have ad plenty of time to forge the whole
database by now. I think this is Check Mate, match Obama.... if its fake - and well it probably is... how
can you prove it now.
if it is fake - there is a mistake someplace - they will not produce a valid forgery, something I noticed from
WWII. so find the error if you can.... I noticed there seems to be no place for the Father to sign.. odd...

link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Why would Stanley Ann Dunham give her signature ending with Obama? She was not married to Obama Sr at the time. Guess the forger of the document forgot that!

And the name of the hospital where Obama was supposed to be born didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978? Guess the forger did not know that!

This document cannot be trusted. It is not a faithful copy. It has been doctored with updated information.

Well, they were married when he was born, just not when he was conceived, although they cannot seem to find any official marriage documents nor a divorce document. They were supposedly married in Feb though, just a few months after she would have conceived.

link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I am going to have to take your word for it. I haven't used Acrobat 9 for scanning, as I don't have a need. I did state in my previous posts that it seemed a very odd move to release a document that would be taken apart like this.

Either way, I still think that the Clintons would have outed him during the campaign if there was any truth to the birther assertions. As for me, I'll wait for the movie that comes out in 10 years...

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join