It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Can anyone find a copy of a birth certificate from the 60's from another "African American" to denote if the race on the BC is labeled "African?"

Because thats an unusual label for a race on a document like a BC. Back in the 60s you woudl think it would be "Negro" or "Black"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by grahag

Oh, I see. Shall I just stroll on up to the Whitehouse and use my "get's me anywhere, even into people's financial records" security clearance to get Obama's financial records?

I mean since you aren't capable of doing any of this for yourself, I thought I'd ask.

Why would I have to? That's like sending me on a snipe-hunt. If you can't prove it, then why are you saying it? Are you just repeating what you heard like a 3 year old who loves the sound of it, so he says it over and over again?

If you say something disparaging, then you should back it up when someone calls you on it. If you just "heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy", then you're just part of the grapevine, which is proven to be unreliable.

The burden of proof is on you. I did go to almost 200 sites just to find the "proof", so in actuality, I'm partly doing YOUR job. But it was a good faith measure. Now show me yours.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
maybe it is being released now to take our eyes off bigger things going down/ about to go down, like for instance they talk about the birth certificate, alot of people tune in to see what potus will say then the news/media cover what has just happened and people are like ok this is going to be the main topic in the news the next few days maybe.. lets watch somthing else...

to bad we cant get Trump to push the pentagon 9/11 plane issue like this, I mean same senario here if there is nothing to hide release more videos ect..... can they squash that rumour too?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Will any birther just be an adult and admit they were wrong? There is nothing shameful about being wrong.But there is shame in refusing to admit you made a mistake and continuing to grasp at straws, in the face of the obvious.

Obama is, was and always will be a natural born citizen... Now, will any of you be brave enough to stand up and say, you were wrong?

He IS an american as far as I can tell. There is no arguement about that. The whole charade is about both his parents not being american as well. Yes its in violation of the constitution but what was the last time any politician took the constitution seriously?

Probably before the IRS and Federal Reserve got established. About a hundred years ago...give or take a little!

The republicans are going on overdrive, clinching to anything they can, to get back in office. They did the same thing to BIll Clinton when he got elected to a second term in office when they setup monica lewinsky to have sexual relations with the president. Then the president was too embarrased to admit his affair so he lied under oath and the republicans nearly impeached a president that for the first time balanced the budget in a long while.

They are sore losers, hypocrites and dangerous people. To put it in perspective I would rather have a pakistani taliban in office who cares a little about america rather than any republican corporatist puppet who wants to send more jobs overseas, collect less corporate taxes, destroy social security&medicare/medicaid and inflate the military budget.

Democrats are not all that great but they sure as hell beat republicans...........

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by freakjive

CNN LINK

It could be that forgeries take 2 years to be good ones. It could be that this is true and this conspiracy is now put to bed, I still want to know why so long Mr. President? Why not just show it 2 years ago when it first came up?

Because is stupid for president to prove every dumb conspiracy on net

Well imho it isn't about proving a conspiracy, but there was a good chunk of the American public that wanted to know and the President of the US serves the people not the other way around. The Constitution states that you have to be an american citizen to be the President of the US. i do not understand what the issue is for the question being asked in the first place.

To me the funny thing was how defensive people get when you even bring it up. I mean seriously why do they get so bent out of shape for a legitimate question. I don't care how ridiculus the question was or how pointless it was to have the press conference. I noted that Obama said it was pulling his administration from more pressing matters. I am not even going to touch on that one, but honestly it probably took all of 10 mins to get the certificate, and what another hr to do the press conference. Besides there was no reason to do a press conference. I just watned to see the paper not listen to him talk about it or the question of his citizenship.

What amazes me the most is it was said to me today by a friend. I don't care why does it matter if he is a US citizen or not. I said because it's in the Constitution. He said so what, who cares. Does it really matter that much? I replied, yes it does matter because if you invalidate a part of the US Constitution you invalidate the entire document. This mentality on the entire issue is amazing to me. I am completely appalled to hear someone say what my friend said. How can you not care what it says in the Constitution. I mean next you are going to say that it doesn't matter if we have free speech or not? Seriously? WTF is happening to the people in this country and the country itself.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Why not just scan the damn thing and show the world, just as it is?

I've been saying this very thing, so don't act like you got one up on me.

Anyways, you yourself said stated the word forgery in relation to this document. Now you are backpedaling with your "i'm stating facts, not speculation".

Flip-flip.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
You idiots can get all jazzed about this thing being a fake, and the rest of the nation will now think you're completely unhinged after the damn thing's been produced and scanned. From now on, you're just crazies, and not even to the level of Truthers in the minds of everyone who isn't you.

I guess every country has its freak tent. Just be careful to keep your freak inside your tent. Drag it out here, and your whole tent will probably burn to the ground. Just a heads up on what's buzzing around on this birther bullsh*t. There's real stuff to fix. Serious stuff. And you goons are done being a distraction for the rest of us. So have your fun, but don't f*ck with the grown-ups anymore. The talk is that they've had their fill of you.

Uh oh, someone close this thread ASAP. The voice of authority has spoken.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vagabond50
Can anyone find a copy of a birth certificate from the 60's from another "African American" to denote if the race on the BC is labeled "African?"

Because thats an unusual label for a race on a document like a BC. Back in the 60s you woudl think it would be "Negro" or "Black"

Er.. his father was African not American. Way to be informed

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

What are we wrong about?

Prove he's a natural born citizen.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wakeupcall1111
Oh brother. His parent's race are listed as Caucasion and African? What a bunch of crap. No one used those terms in that day. I was born 12 days after Obama, same year, and my birth certificate says father and mother listed as White - not Caucasion. FOUL - FAKE once again!

Edit to add: Africa is a continent, not a race!
edit on 27-4-2011 by wakeupcall1111 because: (no reason given)

Another Edit - that would be like my birth certificate saying I am American under the race section

edit on 27-4-2011 by wakeupcall1111 because: additions

Right, that seems like a major mess up if the document is a fraud. If anyone can produce evidence of BCs denoting race as "Black" or "Negro" back in the 60s then that's really something to consider.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Why not just scan the damn thing and show the world, just as it is?

I've been saying this very thing, so don't act like you got one up on me.

Anyways, you yourself said stated the word forgery in relation to this document. Now you are backpedaling with your "i'm stating facts, not speculation".

Flip-flip.

Why are you pissing on my boots when we're on the same page? I used the word "forgery" when I stated that "It is possible that this is a forgery." POSSIBLE. POSS-I-BLE.

Please don't spin my posts.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I noted that Obama said it was pulling his administration from more pressing matters. I am not even going to touch on that one, but honestly it probably took all of 10 mins to get the certificate, and what another hr to do the press conference. Besides there was no reason to do a press conference. I just watned to see the paper not listen to him talk about it or the question of his citizenship.

Yea what a crock of #. He doesnt care about the important issues anyway, it was just PR talk to appear as "Mr. Reasonable." Just show the damn thing and stop being defensive.
edit on 27-4-2011 by vagabond50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

How come the document from a day later is numbered 10637, and Obama's is numbered 10641?

Is this significant? Wouldn't they be in numerical order? Or maybe it doesn't matter? Some help here would be appreciated.

Because they made another mistake, that is why...You ever known the government to get anything right yet?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by grahag

I'm not saying you're wrong, but would it not make more sense to do a straight JPEG or TIFF pass and present it like that, rather than risk all the conspiracy nutters pointing out that there are a lot of different pieces that make up this document and why is that?

Why create more controversy when you're trying to get rid of it?

Most people choose to scan documents as PDF's because they are vector based images. It retains the quality of the original no matter how far you zoom in or out and they remain crisp and clear. It's also easier to perform OCR on vector based images because of that fact.

The controversy is artificial in this case. I'm sure it'll be explained and rational people will say, "Oh... Okay, I didn't know that" and then move on. The paranoid and suspicious people will probably continue the birther argument regardless of the proof that gets published. I'm sure someone would have looked closer at a JPG and looked at some compression artifacts and would have said that the document is fake because of the pixelation...

You cannot progress in an argument with people like that. All you can do is get satisfaction out of looking sane compared to their irrational paranoia.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

That's not how their process works now. They have a document server which stores the certified original SCAN and then print it to new media. Part of the paperless society and all that. MUCH easier to find records when you can just call it up from your computer and then print it out. It would surprise me if their process deviated from that by a few steps.

Yes. Much easier to just fake a document by typing in the information and claiming it's from an original document.

You're really making this more complicated, which gives you wiggling room for exceptions in the process. My explanation is actually probable. Yours is just possible.

Actually I'm making it dirt-simple. Scan the document as an image and then present it.

BTW, probable and possible are synonyms of each other. They mean the same thing.

Total semantic nonsense on your part.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
another demeaning, scum article from CBS

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The President who's birth caused a civil war that began on ATS!

People in the future are going to ask, what was everybody doing while six reactors were melting down in Japan ?
Answer: From all accounts I've heard every arab nation was having a revolution. And America decided right at that same time, to have a civil war to decide, where some guy named Obama was born. Pretty much, they had better things to do.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

I provided as much proof as anyone on this sight can be expected to.

If you think I'm gonna spend real money to go get someones financial documents for your benefit, you are smoking, licking and free-basing toads.

If you cannot learn to use search engines that is your problem, don't make excuses about it to me.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Do you even own any Creative Suite apps? PDFs are vector-based? WHA??? Really? What if I distill a PDF from an EPS file generated from a Photoshop JPEG file? Do you even understand what I just said?

Can you tell me the difference between a GIF, JPEG and PNG file? Do you know what JPEG means?

Fail.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
wow those birthers must feel really dumb right now

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join