It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
We can NOW move onto the serious issues.

Our Economy,Lack of Jobs,Trillions of Debt,Bringing our troops home,closing Gitmo,etc................

No more distractions.No more failed campaign promises.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
7 POTUS have had at least one foreign born parent so that cuts your argument right there and if it did not apply to them it does not apply to him.

The list :

Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) is the only president born of two immigrants, both Irish. Presidents with one immigrant parent are Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809), whose mother was born in England, James Buchanan (1857-1861) and Chester Arthur (1881-1885), both of whom had Irish fathers, and Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) and Herbert Hoover (1929-1933), whose mothers were born respectively in England and Canada.

Another lie destroyed and sunk,. How does it feel?

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

Yes, but they are all white, European foreign parents so it's okay for some, I guess. I mean, how can you tell from looking at them they weren't born here, right?

link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

Hey jaden question for you: if a "citizen at birth" is not a natural born citizen, then what is?

link   
Damn. I really..REALLY wanna say something..but I'm on thin ice for the next 72 hours
..Have a nice day birther-people. I wish you happiness and sunshine..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Please do!! Perhaps you can spread this sage advice in the 9/11 threads and the JFK threads too!! While your at hit the UFO and 2012 circuit as well. Have you forgotten which site you have chosen as your roost??

Yes...a site dedicated to Denying ignorance...this birther issue is part racist fiction...part idealogical extremist illness...and whole lot of IGNORANCE...it is not a relative of the other conspiracies you mention.

Enjoy what is left of your dwindling hate parade...At least you may enjoy the company of "true brothers" now that those remotely capable of reasoned thought have gone home.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by relyt
Another thing to look at when comparing these certs. Take a look at the address of the hospital. They both have different addresses. Just throwing another observation in there.

That's not the address of the hospital but of the mother...

Jaden

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
is it just me, or does the top half of the documents letters look evenly placed, typewriters do not do that, however the bottom half look completely normal for type print

idk, it seems like an awfully long time for them to put this out there, if it was such a big deal, he SHOULD have presented it at the first sign of people thinking he was a fraud..... i know i would, president is a big title to hold, and i wouldnt let something that silly make people think less of me...

my other question is, why didn't obama present this to the public himself, not his whitehouse drone workers.... i know i would have for the above reason.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I thought "African" to describe a Race didn't start happening until the 1980's.

I wonder if there are any black men born in 1961 in Hawaii who could debunk that "African" race term real quick?

I don't think it's legit. Fake. Obama himself said we was born Barry Soetoro.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

If he had this card to play all along, don't you think it would have served him better a year ago, or a year from now in the heat of the campaign? He could have let Trump spend millions chasing a red herring, and then made him look stupid at the key moment?

There has to be some motivation for releasing it today.

Don't you think perhaps it's not really been an issue until the whole Trump thing threatening to move the agenda away from what it should be - politics? Frankly, with all respect to fellow members, all the birther stuff would be seen as so much hot air, why should someone demean themselves to answer to every theory on conspiracy sites? You would think this would put the issue to bed, but I'm sure there are many who will never be satisfied because they don't want to be satisfied.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
reply to post by jibeho

Roost?

Ya, a site that states "Deny Ignorance" as its motto...

Maybe you and the other birthers should lobby for

"Propagate Stupidity"

edit on 27-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

Hey youz funny guy, Why don't forward your idea to SO. Deny Ignorance! I propose a change to Promoting Rational Thought and Civility.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

It's about national loyalty. If a person who is born of foreign parents who remain citizens of....say China. And, such parents remain loyal to that country (as Obama's father was) the child then has split loyalties by nature. If that child becomes President and a trade situation comes up with China or especially a military situation, with who will the child side. Will he give extra deference to the country of his father? Would he or she only be loyal to our interests or take into account the interests of China?

This is a dilemma that the founding fathers wanted to avoid for the security of our new nation.

Obama's father remained a loyal Kenyan.
And, Obama wrote Dreams of My Father for a reason. He naturally has dual loyalties

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Good this proves that he is NOT a natural born citizen. The law at the time stipulated that if one parent only is a citizen that parent must be a resident for 6 years past their 16th birthday. His mother did not meet this and his father was not a citizen. He may be a citizen but he is not and never will be a natural born citizen, at least now we have proof.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Somehow I think that if this birth certificate said he was born Barry Soreto. Your post would read something like the following:

OMG!!!! His real name is Barrack Hussein Obama... ITS A FAKE!!!

See the problem is there are more important things to worry about then peoples given names or where they were born. Like how we find a way to make all birthers illegal citizens then deport them to Mexico!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

So it should be very easy to show how this is working out right now, for real, in the real world.

Just saying it's possible is meaningless, except as a way to support the Obama administration by creating false opposition that is easily ignored.

You have to start talking about exactly what you think he's doing. You think he has dual loyalty -- okay, I don't know, but let's assume he does.

In what way has he demonstrated this? In what other ways does he seem to you like a bad President? That needs to be your focus now.

I don't like Obama at all. I think he's doing bad stuff. So I really want you to stop talking about what he might or could theoretically do, and start talking about what's real.
edit on 27-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I see many things wrong with that bc, most have been mentioned so far. The one that bothers me the most is there is no visible Seal of State.

And in the end, the damage has already been done as some foolish people elected him as our President,(or did they?).
The proof of citizenship should be proven before one even gets on the ballot.
And of course why not show it when asked if there is nothing to hide?
I say fake.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I posted earlier about it perhaps being a forgery. Read that post before you comment on this one. Anyway, it seems I am not alone in my thinking. I probably shouldn't tell this story, but...

A long time ago in a city far far away, I had a job working in a dangerous part of town where parking was scarce. I had to walk several blocks at night to get to my car after work. However, there was a county-operated parking lot right next to my workplace, but the country felt the need to bend people over to the tune of $60 a month (as I recall) to park there. They policed it heavily and gave tickets out like beads at Mardi Gras if you didn't have a parking permit. I couldn't afford it at the time, but I also felt it was dangerous to park 5 blocks away and be followed by some real dicey characters once or twice a week, wondering what they might do.

One of the guys in the office had his paid for by the company. When he got his every month, I'd have a look at it. The parking permit was a different color every month. It had a watermark. It had a unique ID number. It was very difficult to reproduce. At least as difficult as say... a birth certificate.

One day, a sheriff's deputy was looking at the parking permit on my car with the meter monkey who apparently had an issue with the ID number perhaps not matching to the tag number on the car (speculating here). They stood there, and looked at it. And looked. And looked closer. They got on the radio to the home office and talked about the permit. They got their face right up to it.

Then they walked away. As far as they were concerned, it was the real deal.

Get my point?

edit on 27-4-2011 by AwakeinNM because: accuracy

edit on 27-4-2011 by AwakeinNM because: again

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Please do!! Perhaps you can spread this sage advice in the 9/11 threads and the JFK threads too!! While your at hit the UFO and 2012 circuit as well. Have you forgotten which site you have chosen as your roost??

Yes...a site dedicated to Denying ignorance...this birther issue is part racist fiction...part idealogical extremist illness...and whole lot of IGNORANCE...it is not a relative of the other conspiracies you mention.

Enjoy what is left of your dwindling hate parade...At least you may enjoy the company of "true brothers" now that those remotely capable of reasoned thought have gone home.

And the race card gets reintroduced when all else fails. Nevermind that this issue is stacking up to be a stellar political conspiracy that will be discussed on ATS for the next 20 years. It has all the trappings, collusion, hush money, political favors, greed and power grabs....you name it... Race has no issue here when elements of this story point in another direction. The Race card is a distraction and I expect to see it played from now until election day. Just like last time. NPR is already playing it loudly. Perhaps you already heard.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

And the race card gets reintroduced when all else fails. Nevermind that this issue is stacking up to be a stellar political conspiracy that will be discussed on ATS for the next 20 years. It has all the trappings, collusion, hush money, political favors, greed and power grabs....you name it... Race has no issue here when elements of this story point in another direction. The Race card is a distraction and I expect to see it played from now until election day. Just like last time. NPR is already playing it loudly. Perhaps you already heard.

Funny that when you remove all the crap that is just made up from your post...
all you have left is the race card.

Neat how you did that.
edit on 4/27/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Answer is: A citizen with no allegiance to any other nation, the founders placed this in the constitution for a reason to keep people like obama from being commander and chief of the military. This is not a fluke, no one with any other loyalty can command the military. Obama's mother was not old enough and his father was not a citizen. By obama's own admission he was a dual citizen at birth, this by itself dis qualifies him from this office.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This would be the easiest thing ever to fake with the whole government at your disposal. There is nothing to prove that it was in fact prited in 1961. He should have released it prior to the campaign when it would be much harder to fake. Thats just my opinion.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join