It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President shows original birth certificate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

President shows original birth certificate

twitter.com

CNN just broke in and said that President Obama will provide his Long Form Original Birth Certificate at 9:45 EST. I have no link yet because there is none on CNN or anywhere on this breaking story I will update with one as soon as I find one...
(visit the link for the full news article)

New Link
edit on 4/27/2011 by theindependentjournal because: New Link to story

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If this is accurate, and there is no question as to Authenticity, this conspiracy is put to bed. I have to wonder why he let so long go in between and the Court Cases and just didn't provide it right away...

I hope this is over now and it's not a forgery! If it is Authentic we can now get onto some real issues like Wars, Guantanamo, Budget, Economy and More!

Only link is Twitter from CNN, I am seeing a reporter right now holding what appears to be the Long Form....

twitter.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
A good forgery takes time

In all seriousness I do wonder why it took so much time to show, could it he that it is only an issue for a small group of people or was it for more sinister reasons?

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
You do realize, however, that no amount of evidence will convince the hard-core birthers. Believe me, I was one. Emphasis on was. People will scream "Psy-ops," "propaganda," etc. and they will continue the argument.

Quite honestly, I don't think that it matters anyway. Even if the long form was faked or whatever, the guy is in office, there's nothing the average citizen can do about it, so the matter should just drop.

Just my $.02.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join